X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jim Farmer
    replied
    Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

    Why do you think the chief papist banned the people from reading the Bible for so long? There's only one reason, isn't there? So you'd believe whatever the priests wanted you to believe, rather than the Word of God. And even though it's no longer banned, reading of it is not encouraged. Strange about that. It means that people like you can wander around spouting off what your priest has told you is in the Bible, when you actually have it all wrong. Here, we do read the Bible, and we follow it - every word of it.

    If you want to call yourself a Christian, at least read the Bible - all of it - not just the pretty bits.

    Leave a comment:


  • Imbecilic queerboy
    replied
    Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

    Does this red x give me that picture of me being kicked into hell? Because thats what I want.
    What if I tell your dear old pastor he can piffle (if that got censored, I said the P word) off? Did I do it? Am I gone? Cuz this isn't worth my time. Oh no, did I just say a swear? Right now God's like, "yeah, he had it coming."

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

    Originally posted by Imbecilic queerboy View Post
    PLEASE ban me. Do it.
    Dear Hatemonger;

    I'm sorry, but it is our policy NEVER to remove the account of an unsaved fool. Your belligerent hatemongering will remain for future unsaved scum to see and learn from for all eternity (or until Jesus returns to slay most of the earth, whichever comes first).

    Jesus called you here for a reason, so you might rethink your selfish tantrum and stick around.

    If you'd really like to remove yourself from our Godly forum, all you need to do is to click on that tiny red "x" in the upper righthand corner of your computer screen. Then close your computer, stand up, and walk away.

    YIC,

    --Pastor Ezekiel

    Leave a comment:


  • Zechariah Smyth
    replied
    Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

    Originally posted by Intelligent person View Post
    Matthew 5:3- "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."
    Matthew 20:16- "For the last shall be first, and the first shall be last."

    BAN ME. Aren't you allowed to ban someone you consider a heathen?
    On the contrary: we feel that the more you post the more people will see how retarded and Jesus-hating you are. And even when you leave your words will stay as an example of how people spit in the sweet, sweet face of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

    Leave a comment:


  • MitzaLizalor
    replied
    Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

    Matthew 5:3- "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."
    Matthew 20:16- "For the last shall be first, and the first shall be last."
    That is not about loving anyone. It doesn't even contain the word!
    And once again, love everybody as yourself, right out of Jesus' mouth.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zechariah Smyth
    replied
    Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

    Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
    Are you going to show me where God requires us to love everyone? Or don't you think that's important.
    Neither. Apparently people who do what the creator of EVERYTHING says to do are extremists.



    I reckon people who follow recipes when cooking or follow a shop manual when replacing a transmission are "extremists" also.

    Leave a comment:


  • Imbecilic queerboy
    replied
    Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

    Matthew 5:3- "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."
    Matthew 20:16- "For the last shall be first, and the first shall be last."

    BAN ME. Aren't you allowed to ban someone you consider a heathen?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

    Originally posted by Intelligent person View Post
    Yeah, he was unintelligent. Heaven isn't just for the elites, however. Jesus only said that like five times as he refuted the hypocritical pharisees. And I feel no need to provide any scriptural readings, its all over the Bible.
    And once again, love everybody as yourself, right out of Jesus' mouth.
    Now will you bigots ban me already?
    If it's all over the Bible, surely you can answer Sister Mitza's question and provide one example.

    Leave a comment:


  • Imbecilic queerboy
    replied
    Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

    Yeah, he was unintelligent. Heaven isn't just for the elites, however. Jesus only said that like five times as he refuted the hypocritical pharisees. And I feel no need to provide any scriptural readings, its all over the Bible.
    And once again, love everybody as yourself, right out of Jesus' mouth.
    Now will you bigots ban me already?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jim Farmer
    replied
    Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

    Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
    Are you going to show me where God requires us to love everyone? Or don't you think that's important.
    He just admitted he didn't know the Bible very well, but tell me a Romanist who does.
    Originally posted by Intelligent person View Post
    At least I didn't read the Bible a thousand times

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

    Originally posted by Jim Farmer View Post
    This John Vianney was particularly unintelligent.

    He was also a coward. So he was a deserter from the army. Twice.

    He was even a deserter from his parish, four times!
    These are the kinds of role models the papists trick children into looking up to and emulating. They do this to raise generation after generation of mindless, spineless drones who in turn grow up to ignorantly hand over their own sons to the next batch of seminary graduates for priestly slumber parties and games of "Find The Hidden Holy Pickle."

    Leave a comment:


  • MitzaLizalor
    replied
    Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

    Are you going to show me where God requires us to love everyone? Or don't you think that's important.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jim Farmer
    replied
    Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

    This John Vianney was particularly unintelligent.
    The school taught arithmetic, history, geography, and Latin. Vianney struggled with school, especially with Latin......In autumn of 1813, he was sent to major seminary at Lyons. Considered too slow, he was returned to Abbe Balley. ......When Vianney’s bishop first assigned him to Ars, he got lost trying to find the town. Two young men tending flocks in the fields pointed him in the right direction
    He was also a coward.
    Two days after he had to report at Lyons [after being drafted], he became ill and was hospitalized, during which time his draft left without him. Once released from the hospital, on January 5, he was sent to Roanne for another draft. He went into a church to pray, and fell behind the group. He met a young man who volunteered to guide him back to his group, but instead led him deep into the mountains of Le Forez, to the village of Les Noes, where deserters had gathered
    So he was a deserter from the army. Twice.

    He was even a deserter from his parish, four times!
    Vianney yearned for the contemplative life of a monk, and four times ran away from Ars, the last time in 1853

    Leave a comment:


  • Imbecilic queerboy
    replied
    Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

    I don't care about the rules. I'm not here because I believe any of your 1st century ways of thinking. You guys are robots who believe in things written in the Bible that Jesus would puke at.
    I came on here like, "you know what, maybe there is ONE person here who doesn't believe all this craziness. Justifying slavery, sexism, segregation, homophobia, hatred... there has to be someone who wants more out of life than that. I'll go and see." Apparently all the people that do were banned.
    PLEASE ban me. Do it. Feel free, I do not care. If YOU are lucky enough, we might be able to shake hands in heaven someday. I know that my love for God and for all His people will take me there. At least I didn't read the Bible a thousand times and came to the conclusion that my race and gender made me better than everybody else for no reason whatsoever. Your arrogance is appalling. You guys are extremists... I'm only surprised that I don't see you on TV bombing abortion centers.
    But if it makes you feel better, I believe that abortion is evil. Something we may actually agree on.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alvin Moss
    replied
    Re: Let me introduce myself without the title being changed.

    Thank you for having the decency to make a proper introduction. I can say that your personal revelations come as no surprise, but they are disappointing none the less. You are a Roman, a Yankee and a communist student at a Yankee university. I expect you are studying to be another Yankee lawyer. We need more of those; there's only about 50 million of them now. I hope you don't die before you can be saved. If you do, you will go to Hell. You could request a seat in the philosophers section, but I doubt you will like it much. It's hot down there.

    Leave a comment:

Working...