X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eucharista McBride
    replied
    Re: My Intraduckion Thread

    Originally posted by Lee Powers Jackson View Post
    My name is Leeland Powers Jackson, but my buddies call me Lee, fur short. I consider ya friends, so Lee is fine. I'm new to the forams, and lookin for some good ol fashion Chrisitan valuas. My favort Bible verse is Deut 1:26 since it shews how the Good Lord doesnt take no rebleon. I attend the local congragatin at Stamford Baptist. I found Jesus thru Bibel studies in my collige yaears amd such as you may have too. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ my brethren
    Are you retarded?

    Leave a comment:


  • Witch Hammer
    replied
    Re: My Intraduckion Thread

    It is a known fact that autistics and other types of retards spend undue amounts of time packing their rectums with Legos; time that would be better spent drooling in a straight jacket. Get thee hence!

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Jessup
    replied
    Re: My Intraduckion Thread

    Originally posted by truegodlover View Post
    I read all of your forums of what God hates. I agree with all except the Legos, they are extremely holy in the eyes of the Lord and he has said it to me in prayer that it is my job to do the word of Jesus through Legos. So, welcome Lee and welcome me.
    Lies! I suspect that it is the devil whom you communicate in prayer with and not our Heavenly Father! Stop mocking God!

    Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
    Psalm 10:16 The Lord is King for ever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land.
    The Honorable Brother Jessup T. Lloyd, Esq. has spoken…….Amen!

    Leave a comment:


  • Faith_Machine
    replied
    Re: My Intraduckion Thread

    Originally posted by truegodlover View Post
    I read all of your forums of what God hates. I agree with all except the Legos, they are extremely holy in the eyes of the Lord and he has said it to me in prayer that it is my job to do the word of Jesus through Legos. So, welcome Lee and welcome me.
    Start your own introduction thread, sinnner. And quit claiming God talks to you about Legos. Unless it's true. Which I don't think it is.

    Leave a comment:


  • truegodlover
    replied
    Re: My Intraduckion Thread

    I read all of your forums of what God hates. I agree with all except the Legos, they are extremely holy in the eyes of the Lord and he has said it to me in prayer that it is my job to do the word of Jesus through Legos. So, welcome Lee and welcome me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Jessup
    replied
    Re: My Intraduckion Thread

    Welcome to God's chosen forum brother Lee. You sound to me like you might be a good, southern white Christian man, not that there's anything wrong Yankees, eye-talians, and those lazy Irish papist, drunkards. Once saved and made right, I suppose there's a place for them somewhere on the back of the Lord's heavenly bus.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elmer G. White
    replied
    Re: My Intraduckion Thread

    Originally posted by Lee Powers Jackson View Post
    My name is Leeland Powers Jackson, but my buddies call me Lee, fur short. I consider ya friends, so Lee is fine. I'm new to the forams, and lookin for some good ol fashion Chrisitan valuas. My favort Bible verse is Deut 1:26 since it shews how the Good Lord doesnt take no rebleon. I attend the local congragatin at Stamford Baptist. I found Jesus thru Bibel studies in my collige yaears amd such as you may have too. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ my brethren
    Mr. Jackson,

    Your heart seems to be in the right place, with Jesus and not in the cesspit of rectal contents. That is very promising. Have you worshipped our Savior by begatting many new soldiers for Him?

    If I may, can I suggest that you consider using the spelling our sweet Savior designed to be used in standard American instead of the high number of colloquialisms?

    1 Corinthians 14:9
    So likewise ye, except ye utter by the tongue words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air.


    Welcome!


    Yours in Christ,

    Elmer

    Leave a comment:


  • Lee Powers Jackson
    started a topic My Intraduckion Thread

    My Intraduckion Thread

    My name is Leeland Powers Jackson, but my buddies call me Lee, fur short. I consider ya friends, so Lee is fine. I'm new to the forams, and lookin for some good ol fashion Chrisitan valuas. My favort Bible verse is Deut 1:26 since it shews how the Good Lord doesnt take no rebleon. I attend the local congragatin at Stamford Baptist. I found Jesus thru Bibel studies in my collige yaears amd such as you may have too. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ my brethren
Working...