X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mrs. Paddy McIrish
    Forum Member, possibly Irish
    Forum Member
    • Dec 2013
    • 209

    #16
    Re: I was lost, but now I'm found

    Welcome back, Sister!

    We haven't formally "met" before, but I look forward to fellowshipping with you on the journey of faith and glorifying the on our knees together!

    Praise for His Divine Love!

    Yours In Christ,
    Mrs. Paddy McIrish
    1 Corinthians 11:3 | Ephesians 5:22
    Now glorifying GOD on the Twitter! Follow me at @MrsPaddyMcIrish!

    Comment

    • FoundGirlJNB
      Found Sheep
      Forum Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 351

      #17
      Re: I was lost, but now I'm found

      Originally posted by Mrs. Paddy McIrish View Post
      Welcome back, Sister!

      We haven't formally "met" before, but I look forward to fellowshipping with you on the journey of faith and glorifying the on our knees together!

      Praise for His Divine Love!

      Yours In Christ,
      Mrs. Paddy McIrish
      Thank you Mrs. Paddy. I am already, in the short time I have been back and catching up on the wonderful and growing community here, heard about the amazing works you do out there in the Twitter. You have already been in my prayers, and I will continue to stay on my knees for your cause to glorify our one and True !!
      Psalm 1:5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgement, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.

      Comment

      • Mrs. Paddy McIrish
        Forum Member, possibly Irish
        Forum Member
        • Dec 2013
        • 209

        #18
        Re: I was lost, but now I'm found

        Originally posted by FoundGirlJNB View Post
        Thank you Mrs. Paddy. I am already, in the short time I have been back and catching up on the wonderful and growing community here, heard about the amazing works you do out there in the Twitter. You have already been in my prayers, and I will continue to stay on my knees for your cause to glorify our one and True !!
        You're very kind, Sister; I thank you for your encouraging words and continued prayers.

        All Glory to , and to all the Glory!

        1 Corinthians 11:3 | Ephesians 5:22
        Now glorifying GOD on the Twitter! Follow me at @MrsPaddyMcIrish!

        Comment

        • Vavoline Johnson
          Mammy
          Forum Member
          • Apr 2009
          • 960

          #19
          Re: I was lost, but now I'm found

          Originally posted by FoundGirlJNB View Post
          I will do better at being less forgettable this time around, Miz Vav. I have fond memories of your Godly pearls of wisdom, and will take them more to heart this time, to please the Lord through your good example!
          Well, thank the Lawd sister someone remembers cause I certainly dont.
          Everybodys Blested Ole Mammy

          Comment

          • Vavoline Johnson
            Mammy
            Forum Member
            • Apr 2009
            • 960

            #20
            Re: I was lost, but now I'm found

            Originally posted by Mrs. Paddy McIrish View Post
            You're very kind, Sister; I thank you for your encouraging words and continued prayers.

            All Glory to , and to all the Glory!

            alright gals, we dont need all THAT kinda love between you two....
            Everybodys Blested Ole Mammy

            Comment

            • Mrs. Paddy McIrish
              Forum Member, possibly Irish
              Forum Member
              • Dec 2013
              • 209

              #21
              Re: I was lost, but now I'm found

              I'm sorry to say this, Sister Vav, but you seem a bit ... out of sorts lately. Have you been taking your Geritol?

              Lack of vitamins (and prayer!) can certainly contribute towards a needlessly sharp tongue (James 1:19).
              1 Corinthians 11:3 | Ephesians 5:22
              Now glorifying GOD on the Twitter! Follow me at @MrsPaddyMcIrish!

              Comment

              • Vavoline Johnson
                Mammy
                Forum Member
                • Apr 2009
                • 960

                #22
                Re: I was lost, but now I'm found

                Originally posted by Mrs. Paddy McIrish View Post
                I'm sorry to say this, Sister Vav, but you seem a bit ... out of sorts lately. Have you been taking your Geritol?

                Lack of vitamins (and prayer!) can certainly contribute towards a needlessly sharp tongue (James 1:19).
                Well, is you prayin, Sista and you know where I live, you kin drop off the vitamins!
                Everybodys Blested Ole Mammy

                Comment

                • Mrs. Paddy McIrish
                  Forum Member, possibly Irish
                  Forum Member
                  • Dec 2013
                  • 209

                  #23
                  Re: I was lost, but now I'm found

                  Originally posted by Vavoline Johnson View Post
                  Well, is you prayin, Sista and you know where I live, you kin drop off the vitamins!
                  Oh yes, Sister Vav; I do indeed pray, incessantly! (1 Thessalonians 5:17) And of course I will continue to beseech the LORD for continued blessings in your twilight years.

                  Are you still in Florida? I can certainly send a few cases of Geritol via FedEx overnight, if you'd like.
                  1 Corinthians 11:3 | Ephesians 5:22
                  Now glorifying GOD on the Twitter! Follow me at @MrsPaddyMcIrish!

                  Comment

                  • Vavoline Johnson
                    Mammy
                    Forum Member
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 960

                    #24
                    Re: I was lost, but now I'm found

                    Originally posted by Mrs. Paddy McIrish View Post
                    Oh yes, Sister Vav; I do indeed pray, incessantly! (1 Thessalonians 5:17) And of course I will continue to beseech the LORD for continued blessings in your twilight years.

                    Are you still in Florida? I can certainly send a few cases of Geritol via FedEx overnight, if you'd like.
                    Oh you is such a dear dear friend, yes ma'am, we is!
                    Everybodys Blested Ole Mammy

                    Comment

                    • Mrs. Paddy McIrish
                      Forum Member, possibly Irish
                      Forum Member
                      • Dec 2013
                      • 209

                      #25
                      Re: I was lost, but now I'm found

                      Originally posted by Vavoline Johnson View Post
                      Oh you is such a dear dear friend, yes ma'am, we is!
                      I'm happy to help! The Bible teaches that we should honor older women (1 Timothy 5:2).

                      By the way, I'm sending along a few bags of these for your daily dose of vitamin C. Our old house nigra, 'Detta, also used to take them. She would tell me "Laws a massy, chile, but there ain't nothin' put a smale on mah face like a mou'ful of wa'melon!"
                      Attached Files
                      1 Corinthians 11:3 | Ephesians 5:22
                      Now glorifying GOD on the Twitter! Follow me at @MrsPaddyMcIrish!

                      Comment

                      • FoundGirlJNB
                        Found Sheep
                        Forum Member
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 351

                        #26
                        Re: I was lost, but now I'm found

                        Originally posted by Vavoline Johnson View Post
                        Well, thank the Lawd sister someone remembers cause I certainly dont.
                        I hope that Miss Vavoline is just applying her years of experience and knowing that this here good Christian community will always be under attack by false Christians who wants to enslave us (Galatians 2:4).


                        I assure you Miss Vavoline, I am here to honor God with my brothers and sisters of Christ. Like the Bible commands me, I am devoted to the teachings of the Lord and to prayer in fellowship with you (Acts 2:42) and all of Gods children here.

                        Psalm 1:5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgement, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.

                        Comment

                        Working...