X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GordonJ
    Unsaved trash
    • Aug 2016
    • 22

    #1

    Well. Hello

    I will cut right to the chase.


    I notice a lot of atheists here. and People using the Lord's name in vain, And also trying to act like prophets.


    But I proved Creation was a scientific fact in 2010 and been having troubles being publicized. Every congregation in my town doesn't even say, "huh?" they just brick wall you, ignore you or tell you that you are at the wrong place. Meanwhile, the internet is run by trolls. Colleges by idiots who IDOLIZE adulterers. and everyone else I know cuts the grass with non renewable resources like a blasphemous, delusion criminal, or are jealous of adulterers, OR are simply negligent and more often than not Monolingual.


    So.. the past 6 years have been long, slow, and lonely. But, I did it. I proved Creation, scientifically.


    Meanwhile. I have many, many revelations to share. I hope we can share in them together, and that you might be able to help me find publicizing Or simply share some spirit with me, Because I have had so little of it.


    thanks. Names Gord
    This space reserved for Scripture -- admin
  • GordonJ
    Unsaved trash
    • Aug 2016
    • 22

    #2
    Re: Well. Hello

    I don't want to take the time to explore, before I get kicked out or block, and trolled hard by a bunch of idiots.
    Like I said the past 6 years have been long. I have like 2 standing accounts... and their worn...
    I have a lot to discuss regarding science, philosophy, religion, history, politics.... and over all. It is all important. but... I'm tired
    This space reserved for Scripture -- admin

    Comment

    • Mary Etheldreda
      Gushing for Jesus
       
      • Sep 2011
      • 23775

      #3
      Re: Well. Hello

      Share your research here! We'll publish it right here for God and the whole world to see!

      In the meantime, why don't you tell us about your church, how you came to know Jesus, and whether or not you have made some lady very, very happy with the privilege of being your help meet.

      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

      Comment

      • Brother Harold Porter
        Landover Senior Outreach
        Touching Men, Women and Children with the Good News!
        True Christian™
        • Jun 2010
        • 8236

        #4
        Re: Well. Hello

        I'm tired as well, young man. Mostly from self-centered posts by people like you that cannot read the very simple instructions in the header of this sub-forum. You have yet to praise Jesus Christ and His gift to all of us. And you expect a soap box? It will not do.

        Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.




        Please be courteous. It's not too much to ask. And less about yourself; more about God.


        In Him

        Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

        sigpic

        Comment

        • GordonJ
          Unsaved trash
          • Aug 2016
          • 22

          #5
          Re: Well. Hello

          My apologies.
          I have no church. I am non denominal. God has no church. Having divisions in his faith is blasphemy. I can prove every religion is Christ's true faith, every single one.
          That is How Great Jesus Truly is. Uncontested in all walks of Life, omnipresent, the perpetual priest. The Creator himself, the first of all God's Acts. He is the Lord God, Whom God glorified. He is our Saviour.


          I came to know Jesus through a lifelong journey of acting as thoughI was agnostic although I was strictly theist. And when it became evident none of my friends had spiritual goals in Life... I finally admitted where I had lapsed. Finding a congregation. So God opened my heart in grade 12, and said, enough is enough, Come with me, everyone else is a failure.


          But I am single. 26... and my favorite bible quotes include, Isaiah 5:8, The second Psalms account of creation... and .. uhh. Well The entire thing is one big quote to me.. it needs to be considered in context, not content.


          thanks. sorry about that.
          This space reserved for Scripture -- admin

          Comment

          • I Man Rastafari
            Possibly retarded pothead
            • Oct 2015
            • 1019

            #6
            Re: Well. Hello

            Greetings Gordon! You seem like a very intelligent man and I want to make you welcome here. I feel that I should warn you that you seem to be making the white people angry. These are very tolerant Christian Baptists but once angered they can be dangerous. I myself am currently under rebuke though I do not remember my offense. Whatever it was I am very sorry and I will try not to do it again. I read a post where you say you debate a lot. I bet you win all of your debates because you seem very sharp. I hope you do not get banned because I feel it is an education for such as me to be allowed to read your comments. Thank you so very much.


            Jah Guide
            Trevor
            Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

            Comment

            • GordonJ
              Unsaved trash
              • Aug 2016
              • 22

              #7
              Re: Well. Hello

              assuredly, the pleasure I all mine.


              I'm sort of just waiting to see who cares I can prove Creation. I have posted it many places, discussed it many times, and talk about it in public. Yet... no one ever gave me any feedback or acknowledgement, and I don't know if a single person ever repeated it or even actually read it.


              So. I want publicizing. and I am curious if anyone is interested in helping me.
              This space reserved for Scripture -- admin

              Comment

              • Mary Etheldreda
                Gushing for Jesus
                 
                • Sep 2011
                • 23775

                #8
                Re: Well. Hello

                Originally posted by GordonJ View Post
                I'm sort of just waiting to see who cares I can prove Creation. .
                .
                .
                Yet... no one ever gave me any feedback or acknowledgement
                .
                .
                .
                So. I want publicizing. and I am curious if anyone is interested in helping me.
                Ahem...
                Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                Share your research here! We'll publish it right here for God and the whole world to see!
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

                Comment

                • Didymus Much
                  Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
                  • Jun 2010
                  • 14079

                  #9
                  Re: Well. Hello

                  Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                  Ahem...
                  Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                  Share your research here! We'll publish it right here for God and the whole world to see!...
                  This is the little game he plays, Mrs. E. He completely ignores what others are saying, then claims no one has answers for him.

                  Comment

                  • Joanna Lytton-Vasey
                    True Christian™ Lady Extraordinaire, an Honorary Male Biblicist
                     
                    • Jul 2014
                    • 8457

                    #10
                    Re: Well. Hello

                    Originally posted by GordonJ View Post
                    I have posted it many places, discussed it many times, and talk about it in public. Yet... no one ever gave me any feedback or acknowledgement
                    Perhaps they did but you weren't paying any attention to what they were saying - just like you're doing here?
                    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

                    Comment

                    • Alvin Moss
                      Serving Jesus
                      True Christian™
                      • Aug 2013
                      • 4468

                      #11
                      Re: Well. Hello

                      Welcome, Gordon and allow me to echo the kindly offer made by our godly sister, Mary Etheldreda. This is the most prestigious internet site for Christians in the entire world and if we were to publish your data, millions would see it. Many of the members of this congregation are pastors and other moral and spiritual leaders in their own communities, as I am. I can assure you that any such proof that you are able to offer would be announced from thousands of pulpits and on the front page of hundreds of newspapers worldwide within 24 hours. You will be interviewed on Fox News and presented with honorary doctorates from universities around the world. Your name would be known to the entire world and you would immediately be propelled to a spiritual ranking equal to Pastor Ezekiel Flint. Please, I strongly urge you to release this information now.


                      God Bless!
                      God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

                      Comment

                      • I Man Rastafari
                        Possibly retarded pothead
                        • Oct 2015
                        • 1019

                        #12
                        Re: Well. Hello

                        Greetings my friend! I feel that since so much anger and possible violence has been building toward you that I would make you feel more comfortable here by becoming your friend. I have sent you a friend request and I hope you will accept it. I feel it is good to make friends with many Christians from all over the world even if they are not of the same sect as myself. I am Rastafari and I am from Jamaica. Are you Baptist? Most of the white people on this site are Baptist and from America. Are you from America? Are you a white man? You seem as if you may have learned English as an adult.
                        Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

                        Comment

                        • GordonJ
                          Unsaved trash
                          • Aug 2016
                          • 22

                          #13
                          Re: Well. Hello

                          Brother Harold Porter:


                          have you ever heard of 'Tom Theory?'


                          it concerns divisions in God's church. Which is an act of denial of the Word of God.


                          Theoretical situation, so it is unstipulable concerning the existence of the portrayed characters ~ God is Tom = Tom is God. It is true. Tom is the Father of Jesus. Jesus is T to Tom. But a man does not believe in Tom, he believes in another "god", "tom." And he prays in the name of "t"="jesus" to said "god." That man is an atheist. Because he does not believe in Tom = He does not believe in God.


                          Indeed. Who is a true Christian?


                          Jesus is the Alpha and Omega. None are glorified by God above him, and he is our redeemer. He is, The Word of God. And He is not a Book, nor scriptures - though he has been written about - He is perpetual. And a true believer is one who does not pray in the name of "jesus" to "god" But one who actually loves God's TRUE Word.
                          This space reserved for Scripture -- admin

                          Comment

                          • GordonJ
                            Unsaved trash
                            • Aug 2016
                            • 22

                            #14
                            Re: Well. Hello

                            anyways, you guys have my number. If you want to contact me about helping me Publicize how I proved Creation is absolutely a scientific fact.


                            I will not under any circumstance take money without an arranged publisher, and appropriate recognition of the sponsors. Thanks


                            amen Brothas. sister.
                            This space reserved for Scripture -- admin

                            Comment

                            • Didymus Much
                              Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
                              • Jun 2010
                              • 14079

                              #15
                              Re: Well. Hello

                              Originally posted by GordonJ View Post
                              ...I will not under any circumstance take money without an arranged publisher, and appropriate recognition of the sponsors. Thanks...
                              And I've got $40 million US sitting in a locked Nigerian bank account that I'd be willing to split with you as soon as I have all your banking details, credit card numbers, applicable passwords, custody of your children, etc. Get in touch soon!

                              Comment

                              Working...