X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Greedo_Eharding
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • Mar 2018
    • 3

    #1

    Devilcrats steal elections 2!

    Hello fellow lovers of GOD, I am new to this forum and would like to talk with fellow academics like yourselves on the politics board but I guess I am not allowed at the moment. So I would like to post my post here instead. Devilcrats or as we in america are forced to call them Liberals, complain about the russian "stealing elections" when we all know the devilcrats did it first! Look at Washingtons goverons election in 2004 when God fearing Dino Rossi won the governors race the DEVILCRATS KEPT RECOUNTING THE VOTES UNTIL ROSSI LOST! AND THEY DID AGAIN WITH SEXUAL ABUSER AL FRANKEN! AND THEY WILL DO IT AGAIN IF WE DONT STOP THEM!
    thanks so much I finally found a place for people like me who've been in special education my entire 107 years of life!
    God loves me cause I love god
  • Fake_JosephLieberman
    Unsaved trash, delusional or impostor
    Under Investigation
    • Mar 2018
    • 4

    #2
    Re: Devilcrats steal elections 2!

    Amen my brother, Dino Rossi will be avenged in the red wave of 2018
    Former U.S. Senator, Republican, Lover of God, Christian, I hate Al Gore, Trump-Lover, Going to destroy little bitch boy Ned Lamont.

    Comment

    Working...