X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wavington
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • Jun 2019
    • 14

    #1

    Hi everyone

    Hi everyone I would like to say I’m glad to join this forum. I would like to ask a question. How much is a 1000 shekels of silver in US dollars? Thanks in advance
    I love the lord
  • Isabella White
    True Christian™ Icon of Feminine Virtue
     
    • Mar 2019
    • 4379

    #2
    Re: Hi everyone

    Originally posted by Wavington View Post
    Hi everyone I would like to say I’m glad to join this forum. I would like to ask a question. How much is a 1000 shekels of silver in US dollars? Thanks in advance
    Hello once again, Miss Wavington. Thank you for visiting our Introduction Forum, but as I had mentioned in my previous message to you, we ask that you fulfill the request at the top of the Introduction Forum page. I will include that for you here:

    The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

    I am sure that one of our financial experts will gladly provide you with the information that you seek after you have completed our request.

    Sincerely, Isabella W.
    (Mrs.) Isabella White

    Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

    Comment

    • Wavington
      Unsaved trash
      Under Investigation
      • Jun 2019
      • 14

      #3
      Re: Hi everyone

      I go to Bethany world prayer center and I found Jesus October 16 2016 when I got saved
      I love the lord

      Comment

      • Isabella White
        True Christian™ Icon of Feminine Virtue
         
        • Mar 2019
        • 4379

        #4
        Re: Hi everyone

        Originally posted by Wavington View Post
        I go to Bethany world prayer center and I found Jesus October 16 2016 when I got saved
        Thank you, Miss Wavington. I'm delighted to learn this about you, and I'll give you a 66% (2/3) grade here. You omitted to provide a favorite verse from the , so that is why your score is not higher. We look forward to learning of this verse from the Holy Word of Almighty. Please try again, and complete the entire request. Thank you, Dear.

        Sincerely, Isabella W.
        (Mrs.) Isabella White

        Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

        Comment

        • Wavington
          Unsaved trash
          Under Investigation
          • Jun 2019
          • 14

          #5
          Re: Hi everyone

          Also my favorite bible verse is Galatians 5: It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.
          I love the lord

          Comment

          • Isabella White
            True Christian™ Icon of Feminine Virtue
             
            • Mar 2019
            • 4379

            #6
            Re: Hi everyone

            Originally posted by Wavington View Post
            Also my favorite bible verse is Galatians 5: It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.
            Thank you, Miss Wavington, but I am afraid that I do not recognize any verse of Holy Scripture with those words in Galatians, Chapter 5. You have not provided the actual verse number from the fifth chapter of the Book of Galatians. I should also stress, once again, that at , we follow and study the and only the . We do not use, not do we approve of, any watered-down translations of the . We do not cherry-pick our favorite verses, whilst leaving out the very important ones that might not be pretty or popular. We know that our expects us to study and teach ALL of the as we hold high the -stained banner of His Righteous Redemption and Salvation.

            II Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness".

            Perhaps you would care to re-supply us with the correct reference to your favorite Scripture verse. I'm sure our many followers will be delighted to learn of this.

            Thanking you in advance, I remain,
            Sincerely, Isabella W.
            (Mrs.) Isabella White

            Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

            Comment

            • Wavington
              Unsaved trash
              Under Investigation
              • Jun 2019
              • 14

              #7
              Re: Hi everyone

              Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
              Thank you, Miss Wavington, but I am afraid that I do not recognize any verse of Holy Scripture with those words in Galatians, Chapter 5. You have not provided the actual verse number from the fifth chapter of the Book of Galatians. I should also stress, once again, that at , we follow and study the and only the . We do not use, not do we approve of, any watered-down translations of the . We do not cherry-pick our favorite verses, whilst leaving out the very important ones that might not be pretty or popular. We know that our expects us to study and teach ALL of the as we hold high the -stained banner of His Righteous Redemption and Salvation.

              II Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness".

              Perhaps you would care to re-supply us with the correct reference to your favorite Scripture verse. I'm sure our many followers will be delighted to learn of this.

              Thanking you in advance, I remain,
              Sincerely, Isabella W.

              I’m sorry I’m doing all this from my phone. This is the first three verses from Galatians chapter 5:Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

              2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.

              3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
              I love the lord

              Comment

              • BrotherLarry
                Revelationary Equine Gnathologist for Christ
                True Christian™
                • Sep 2014
                • 2266

                #8
                Re: Hi everyone

                As a certain butler in a certain movie says,


                "You obviously have a wonderful economy with words...I look forward to your next syllable with great eagerness."


                Unfortunately, in order for our Dept. of Faith to thoroughly analyze you, you're going to have to post more than one or two lines here. No need to be verbose - useless drivel is, after all, a sin. But we do expect enough to get to know you and enough to determine your sincere walk with the LORD GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. He is our life, our destiny, and our hope, you see. Does He live within your heart? Have you devoted everything to Him? Are you thinking only of Him and His service with each passing breath? That's the kind of commitment the Landover True Christian(TM) has. It's the only commitment that will ensure entrance to the Streets of Gold come the Glory.


                We desire to fellowship with likeminded saints of God, but we receive so many visitors here whose motive is to harass us, glean knowledge from us for ulterior reasons, and then drop us like a hot potato. This of course will result in your immediate passport to hell where the devil himself will fornicate with you for eternity - and he won't be exclusive - he'll cheat on you with tons of other degenerate souls while you watch, your eyes burning out of their sockets only to regrow there and burn again over and over. This is only just since we serve a Holy God whose right it is to punish our souls when we do not honor Him. Praise His Name! What a loving Savior we serve!


                You will find many knowledgeable and friendly souls here. I bid you a distant welcome and pray that you are found worthy to remain in our company of God-fearing followers of the Christ Child.


                BrotherLarry
                Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
                “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

                Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
                Amen and Amen

                Comment

                • Isabella White
                  True Christian™ Icon of Feminine Virtue
                   
                  • Mar 2019
                  • 4379

                  #9
                  Re: Hi everyone

                  Originally posted by Wavington View Post
                  I’m sorry I’m doing all this from my phone. This is the first three verses from Galatians chapter 5:Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

                  2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.

                  3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
                  Why, thank you, Miss Wavington, for that information. That's rather interesting that you're so fascinated with circumcision. I hope you will find your time with us at to be a true blessing to you from the .

                  Sincerely, Isabella W.
                  (Mrs.) Isabella White

                  Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

                  Comment

                  • gamer4Christ
                    Unsaved trash
                     
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 35

                    #10
                    Re: Hi everyone

                    Originally posted by Wavington View Post
                    How much is a 1000 shekels of silver in US dollars?
                    25 pounds of silver, but that's an estimate, because in ancient times the amount of silver in coins varied. It was complicated:

                    Comment

                    • Jeb Stuart Thurmond
                      Didn't write the Bible, just obeys it
                       
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 6578

                      #11
                      Re: Hi everyone

                      Originally posted by gamer4Christ View Post
                      25 pounds of silver
                      Bless your soul, but if you're going to teach economics could you do it without subjecting us to Japanese bug-eyed beastiality porn?

                      Though to be fair, wolves do have a lot to teach us about economics. First they eat 20 pounds of meat in one sitting. I believe economists call that the rational response to pent-up demand. I just call it a good day at ribfest. Then their children learn to eat barf, and if barf isn't good enough for them, they starve. That's called economic shock therapy, it's what made Russia the economic powerhouse it is today. Also, wolves display lots of very heterosexual pack behavior - no such thing as wolf introverts, "lone wolves" are a myth.

                      Anyway, what the point in knowing the equivalent of 1000 shekels? Do you really plan to go out and get 20 wives?
                      Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                      Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                      Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

                      Comment

                      • Wavington
                        Unsaved trash
                        Under Investigation
                        • Jun 2019
                        • 14

                        #12
                        Re: Hi everyone

                        Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
                        Bless your soul, but if you're going to teach economics could you do it without subjecting us to Japanese bug-eyed beastiality porn?

                        Though to be fair, wolves do have a lot to teach us about economics. First they eat 20 pounds of meat in one sitting. I believe economists call that the rational response to pent-up demand. I just call it a good day at ribfest. Then their children learn to eat barf, and if barf isn't good enough for them, they starve. That's called economic shock therapy, it's what made Russia the economic powerhouse it is today. Also, wolves display lots of very heterosexual pack behavior - no such thing as wolf introverts, "lone wolves" are a myth.



                        Anyway, what the point in knowing the equivalent of 1000 shekels? Do you really plan to go out and get 20 wives?
                        Just one wife for a 1000
                        I love the lord

                        Comment

                        • Dana723
                          Forum member
                          Forum Member
                          • Oct 2017
                          • 771

                          #13
                          Re: Hi everyone

                          Welcome, Mrs. Wavington! Tell us, how many sons have you born for Christ to become soldiers in His army?
                          Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
                          1 Corinthians 11:13

                          Comment

                          • Wavington
                            Unsaved trash
                            Under Investigation
                            • Jun 2019
                            • 14

                            #14
                            Re: Hi everyone

                            Originally posted by Dana723 View Post
                            Welcome, Mrs. Wavington! Tell us, how many sons have you born for Christ to become soldiers in His army?
                            None so far
                            I love the lord

                            Comment

                            • Brother Gonzalez
                              Another brick in Donald´s wall - A.K.A "The Gonz"
                              True Christian™
                               
                              • Sep 2016
                              • 2087

                              #15
                              Re: Hi everyone

                              Please be aware that we cannot suggest you in any way that is ok to buy a wife, because it is against the law and we have to abide by the law according to the Bible.

                              We can, in the other hand, point that the Bible is perfectly fine with buying a wife and that the desires of said wife is nothing to worry about. But that again, is only applicable IRL if, and only if, that does not contradicts the law of the land you live in.
                              1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

                              Comment

                              Working...