Originally posted by jj17za1
. Welcome to the forum.I was thinking of sending you a friend request but there's just one point I'd like clarified if possible. How could someone who was not saved worship God?
Thanks.
. Welcome to the forum.
into your life, to be your one-and-only
and
?
. I must encourage you in reading this glorious Book, several times a day. You must not dispute one syllable of It, for It contains the keys to spending eternity in Heaven with
and
beloved
servants, and in avoiding eternal damnation burning in
-- which is precisely where you deserve to be.
Purgatory is just a way for catholics to scam people out of there money.
into your life, to be your one-and-only
and
?
. I must encourage you in reading this glorious Book, several times a day. You must not dispute one syllable of It, for It contains the keys to spending eternity in Heaven with
and
beloved
servants, and in avoiding eternal damnation burning in
-- which is precisely where you deserve to be.

Leave a comment: