X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Isabella White
    replied
    Re: My name is Uncle Rutherford.

    Originally posted by Uncle Rutherford View Post
    Oh lawrd you are quite the charming white Christian woman I tell you. I call myself Uncle Rutherford and apologize if it causes any confusion. I’m Uncle Rutherford, no relation.

    As for being related to Michael Jackson, I have to give that a hard no. See, when I was a young man, my adopted Mama had always said that she believes her life would be a hundred times better if she was born white. I’ve looked long and hard to see why my skin gets darker each year but can’t find an explanation. I’ve taken to putting a mixture of bleach and sulfur over my skin each morning and I like to believe it is slowing my condition I was born with. I’m not like the nigras you see on television or god forsaken BET. I can hold down four jobs at once while the lazy negro can’t even hold one.
    Oh, my; well, that's very good of you to explain all of that, Mr. Rutherford. I do hope, though, that you will not mind my mentioning this, Mr. Rutherford, but it is very likely that the bleach that you put on your skin will cause you some epidermal damage -- which could require medical attention. However, if it causes you no bother, and if you are able to continue working as you claim you do, then I suppose that that is an achievement, of which you can be justly proud.

    I am sure you will not mind my somewhat formal approach by not calling you "Uncle", Mr. Rutherford, but it's just that this is the way that I was raised by my blessed mother. While she is now with the , and enjoying her Heavenly mansion which was hand-built by , I do -- to this very day -- honor the fine upbringing that she and my beloved Daddy gave to me. As you shall see in the attached photo (that's Aunt Lulabelle, Sister Victoria Rose, and Mother), this tradition has always been of great importance to us, and I would not wish to think that I have strayed from their teaching.

    May bless you, and -- please -- try to stay protected from the harmful rays of the sun.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Uncle Rutherford
    replied
    Re: My name is Uncle Rutherford.

    Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
    Dear Mr. Rutherford: To you, I extend a warm I do hope that you won't mind my calling you "Mr. Rutherford", since you are not my uncle.

    Your introduction is mildly amusing interesting, and I thank you for sharing this with the servants here at .

    If I might mention, I do find your statement about being white inside to be somewhat peculiar. You're not related to that Michael Jacksons person, are you?

    We look to hearing more of your testimony, and may bless you now that you have found at .
    Oh lawrd you are quite the charming white Christian woman I tell you. I call myself Uncle Rutherford and apologize if it causes any confusion. I’m Uncle Rutherford, no relation.

    As for being related to Michael Jackson, I have to give that a hard no. See, when I was a young man, my adopted Mama had always said that she believes her life would be a hundred times better if she was born white. I’ve looked long and hard to see why my skin gets darker each year but can’t find an explanation. I’ve taken to putting a mixture of bleach and sulfur over my skin each morning and I like to believe it is slowing my condition I was born with. I’m not like the nigras you see on television or god forsaken BET. I can hold down four jobs at once while the lazy negro can’t even hold one.

    Leave a comment:


  • tkwhite
    replied
    Re: My name is Uncle Rutherford.

    Hello Rutherford.


    While I extend a welcome to this forum, I have to ask, When did you accept Jesus into your life? Also please speak so we can understand you.


    Originally posted by Uncle Rutherford View Post
    Hello hello. Before I introduce myself, I want to say it is an honor to see and have the opportunity to interact with all these fine white folks here. It’s because of you that I came to find White Jesus in my life.

    I am 64 years old and believe myself to be a white man on the inside. I attend Palmers Grove Baptist Church in Waynesboro Georgia and I want to tell you something. I believe White Jesus loves me enough to have protected me from coronavirus. I attended church services
    last Sunday and even though 19 of the congregation tested positive, I am not one of them. Got it confirmed from a nice smart white doctor. Not one of those bugaboo blackies who only claim to know about medicine what with their rap music and pants all the way down to their kneecaps. If you haven’t noticed, I am ashamed of the negro race and believe they will be the downfall of this good nation founded by white people. Besides White Jesus, I hope to mimic the good Ronald Reagan.

    My favorite Bible verse is Proverbs 16:9. A man’s heart deviseth the way; but the Lord directeth his steps. Anyway, I want to say again that it is an honor to be in the presence of such successful and Christian white people.

    Leave a comment:


  • Isabella White
    replied
    Re: My name is Uncle Rutherford.

    Dear Mr. Rutherford: To you, I extend a warm I do hope that you won't mind my calling you "Mr. Rutherford", since you are not my uncle.

    Your introduction is mildly amusing interesting, and I thank you for sharing this with the servants here at .

    If I might mention, I do find your statement about being white inside to be somewhat peculiar. You're not related to that Michael Jacksons person, are you?

    We look to hearing more of your testimony, and may bless you now that you have found at .

    Leave a comment:


  • Uncle Rutherford
    replied
    Re: My name is Uncle Rutherford.

    Originally posted by VictoryOS View Post
    Welcome to our forum. I must warn you that we don't tolerate hate and racism here, even against the Nigra. We believe all coloreds have the choice and ability to grow and learn just as normal people do. We have several ex-Nigra in our congregation.
    Bless you White Woman! Nigroes do indeed have the choice and ability, which is sad to see how so many chose the path of laziness and a cursed life. It reminds me of Proverbs 13:4 The soul of the sluggard desireth; and hath nothing: but the soul of the diligent shall be made fat.

    Leave a comment:


  • VictoryOS
    replied
    Re: My name is Uncle Rutherford.

    Welcome to our forum. I must warn you that we don't tolerate hate and racism here, even against the Nigra. We believe all coloreds have the choice and ability to grow and learn just as normal people do. We have several ex-Nigra in our congregation.

    Leave a comment:


  • Uncle Rutherford
    started a topic My name is Uncle Rutherford.

    My name is Uncle Rutherford.

    Hello hello. Before I introduce myself, I want to say it is an honor to see and have the opportunity to interact with all these fine white folks here. It’s because of you that I came to find White Jesus in my life.

    I am 64 years old and believe myself to be a white man on the inside. I attend Palmers Grove Baptist Church in Waynesboro Georgia and I want to tell you something. I believe White Jesus loves me enough to have protected me from coronavirus. I attended church services
    last Sunday and even though 19 of the congregation tested positive, I am not one of them. Got it confirmed from a nice smart white doctor. Not one of those bugaboo blackies who only claim to know about medicine what with their rap music and pants all the way down to their kneecaps. If you haven’t noticed, I am ashamed of the negro race and believe they will be the downfall of this good nation founded by white people. Besides White Jesus, I hope to mimic the good Ronald Reagan.

    My favorite Bible verse is Proverbs 16:9. A man’s heart deviseth the way; but the Lord directeth his steps. Anyway, I want to say again that it is an honor to be in the presence of such successful and Christian white people.
Working...