X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Basilissa
    replied
    Re: My name is Uncle Rutherford.

    Originally posted by Uncle Rutherford View Post
    I can only comment on the correlations found between salvation and the color of your skin I’m afraid. White people in the US don’t normally engage in satanic negro rituals which include wearing similar clothes that sag to one’s kneecaps,
    I admit I haven't seen this dreadful clothing style recently among white youth (there isn't really any other kind than white where I live) - as it has been replaced by just wearing sleepwear in public. Honestly, I don't know which one is worse.

    listening to the same bad music from convicted felons (rappers), and feasting on what’s known as “soul food”. “Soul food” is what I consider to be cannabilism by the wordings and we all know African negroes just love to eat each other.
    Interesting. Does that relate to the Biblical tradition of eating own children and/or own parents when needed?

    Ezekiel 5:10 Therefore the fathers shall eat the sons in the midst of thee, and the sons shall eat their fathers; and I will execute judgments in thee, and the whole remnant of thee will I scatter into all the winds.

    These tendencies aren’t normally found in the white man and neither do I find it in myself at all. By that point, I do believe God and White Jesus loves me enough to differentiate me from the other darkies.
    It doesn't really matter whether He differentiates you from your people based on skin color. The only thing you should worry about is, whether God differentiates you from sinners (of all colors). That is the only question that matters, dear.

    I like to claim that I suffer from a condition that turns my skin darker,
    Most humans (maybe except for natural blondes and gingers) have this ability - it's called tanning. (Natural blonds just turn blistery red and then go back to white again).

    A mixture of sulfur and bleach that I rub on my skin once every morning.
    I will pray for you when you - unavoidably - get that skin cancer from your futile skin treatments.

    If your soul’s telling you you’re German, Irish, or whatever, don’t ignore it. My soul’s telling me I’m White American and I’m proud to follow that belief because God and White Jesus want me to.
    Well, Jesus wants us to ignore our nationalities:

    Galatians 3:28-29
    28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
    29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

    So please forgive me but I find Jesus to be a higher authority from you.
    Anyway. A very cautious to our forum, dear.

    Leave a comment:


  • Uncle Rutherford
    replied
    Re: My name is Uncle Rutherford.

    Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
    Hello! .. Welcome to the forum. You will have noticed that reading comprehension is not a strong suit for all participants. I was interested in your first post:That's something I find confusing. You see I know that my forebears were English, Scottish and German. I have visited those places and know that in 1066 the Normans (a Viking strain) invited themselves into England so that many "English" names are obviously of Viking origin, although many of them would marry and take on new names or become ennobled and achieve new titles. But I've never thought I was German or Scottish or English or a Viking. Maybe I am "on the inside" but Jesus in not interested in my entrails, He is concerned for my soul.
    Song of Solomon 1:4-7 Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee. I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept. Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest, where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?

    Here we see, in the lovely allegory of Christ's love for His bride, that He accepts us as we are – really I should say as we were because after He's accepted us and we have accepted His love we are not as we were before. That was utterly revolting to God, so bad that all we'd merited was torture followed by more torture over and over again, and that is why Jesus died. So that we could accept His love. And we know His love is genuine because the alternative is torture & torment, wailing & gnashing of teeth. He does not want us to be the ones that turn aside regardless of who we are inside. He just wants to love us. And He really does not want us to be tortured.

    Perhaps you could comment on the identity bewilderment?
    I can only comment on the correlations found between salvation and the color of your skin I’m afraid. White people in the US don’t normally engage in satanic negro rituals which include wearing similar clothes that sag to one’s kneecaps, listening to the same bad music from convicted felons (rappers), and feasting on what’s known as “soul food”. “Soul food” is what I consider to be cannabilism by the wordings and we all know African negroes just love to eat each other. These tendencies aren’t normally found in the white man and neither do I find it in myself at all. By that point, I do believe God and White Jesus loves me enough to differentiate me from the other darkies. I like to claim that I suffer from a condition that turns my skin darker, but praise White Jesus I found a cure online for that. A mixture of sulfur and bleach that I rub on my skin once every morning. This is important for when I am casted up to heaven for judgement. Maybe White people can differentiate from each other better than a darkie and a white man. You gotta look into your soul as how God made you. Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. Don’t neglect the soul at all or you’ll be cast into hell. If your soul’s telling you you’re German, Irish, or whatever, don’t ignore it. My soul’s telling me I’m White American and I’m proud to follow that belief because God and White Jesus want me to.

    Leave a comment:


  • MitzaLizalor
    replied
    Re: My name is Uncle Rutherford.

    Originally posted by I Man Rastafari View Post
    I myself am not a member of this forum but the white people here have accepted me
    Hello! .. Welcome to the forum. You will have noticed that reading comprehension is not a strong suit for all participants. I was interested in your first post:
    Originally posted by Uncle Rutherford View Post
    I am 64 years old and believe myself to be a white man on the inside.
    That's something I find confusing. You see I know that my forebears were English, Scottish and German. I have visited those places and know that in 1066 the Normans (a Viking strain) invited themselves into England so that many "English" names are obviously of Viking origin, although many of them would marry and take on new names or become ennobled and achieve new titles. But I've never thought I was German or Scottish or English or a Viking. Maybe I am "on the inside" but Jesus in not interested in my entrails, He is concerned for my soul.
    Song of Solomon 1:4-7 Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee. I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept. Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest, where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?

    Here we see, in the lovely allegory of Christ's love for His bride, that He accepts us as we are – really I should say as we were because after He's accepted us and we have accepted His love we are not as we were before. That was utterly revolting to God, so bad that all we'd merited was torture followed by more torture over and over again, and that is why Jesus died. So that we could accept His love. And we know His love is genuine because the alternative is torture & torment, wailing & gnashing of teeth. He does not want us to be the ones that turn aside regardless of who we are inside. He just wants to love us. And He really does not want us to be tortured.

    Perhaps you could comment on the identity bewilderment?

    Leave a comment:


  • Uncle Rutherford
    replied
    Re: My name is Uncle Rutherford.

    Originally posted by I Man Rastafari View Post
    Greetings!


    I am well used to being abused by white people which is the case for all Black men who live away from the Motherland of Africa but I must say that I have only rarely been rebuked by a Black man for being a Black man. I believe you must be what is called an Uncle Tom here in Babylon Uncle.


    You should know that I am a graduate of the Methodist School in Kingston Jamaica which is my home and I am much sought after as a student both for my scholastic abilities and to provide diversity. Before I was recruited by the Jesuit men at Georgetown University I was a student at the University of Wisconsin where I was a noted scholar. I am now Chairman of the Student Committee to Drive Off Donald Trump at Georgetown University and the author of several important resolutions passed by our committee. I am also a prominent member of the campaign to elect Senator Bernie Sanders and I am registered to vote in three states here in Babylon. I am obviously very intelligent and accomplished but my modesty prevents I from advertising such.


    You are a cruel and hurtful man Uncle and you are a Black man who denies his blackness. Jah will probably deny you a place on Holy Mount Zion and you will have to spend eternity with the white people.


    Jah Guide!
    Trevor
    Greetings again Mr Jamaican Negro. I’m not rebukin you for being black. That’s a misunderstanding. I have no doubt that the monkey breedin nation of Jamaica considers you one of its smartest. That’s not saying much though when you compare it to the smartest in the great white nations such as the USA and Russia. We got nice smart white folks like Steve Jobs who knew that intelligence should be privy to the highest class. That’s why MacBooks are so expensive see? I ain’t never heard of no Jamaican making advancements in technology, theology, or anything for that matter. The only good I’ve personally seen is importing them to wash the dishes at The Waffle House and Chik Fil A. That’s where you should be focusing on to take advantage of those great instinctual skills you people have. I should also note I don’t know who this Jah is and don’t really care for him. I only care about what White Jesus thinks of me.

    Leave a comment:


  • I Man Rastafari
    replied
    Re: My name is Uncle Rutherford.

    Originally posted by Uncle Rutherford View Post
    I appreciate the warm welcome negro. I have to warn you that I’m as white on the inside as these fine folk I hope to get to know well. I believe myself to have a skin condition as I don’t have any of the debilitating traits you colored folk have such as the inability to read, listen to satanic rap garbage, or vote Democrat. It’s because of these fine white Christian folk and white Jesus that America has never been greater. Please, if you do become a journalist kindly let me know what station you’ll be on so I can avoid it. I hope you understand. My bet’s on BET hiring you as a “journalist”.

    PS, I don’t never know anyone with intelligence from hellbound Jamaica so excuse me for being skeptical. Hope you’ll understand.
    Greetings!


    I am well used to being abused by white people which is the case for all Black men who live away from the Motherland of Africa but I must say that I have only rarely been rebuked by a Black man for being a Black man. I believe you must be what is called an Uncle Tom here in Babylon Uncle.


    You should know that I am a graduate of the Methodist School in Kingston Jamaica which is my home and I am much sought after as a student both for my scholastic abilities and to provide diversity. Before I was recruited by the Jesuit men at Georgetown University I was a student at the University of Wisconsin where I was a noted scholar. I am now Chairman of the Student Committee to Drive Off Donald Trump at Georgetown University and the author of several important resolutions passed by our committee. I am also a prominent member of the campaign to elect Senator Bernie Sanders and I am registered to vote in three states here in Babylon. I am obviously very intelligent and accomplished but my modesty prevents I from advertising such.


    You are a cruel and hurtful man Uncle and you are a Black man who denies his blackness. Jah will probably deny you a place on Holy Mount Zion and you will have to spend eternity with the white people.


    Jah Guide!
    Trevor

    Leave a comment:


  • Uncle Rutherford
    replied
    Re: My name is Uncle Rutherford.

    Originally posted by I Man Rastafari View Post
    Greetings Uncle!


    I bid you welcome to this Baptist forum. I myself am not a member of this forum but the white people here have accepted me and do not rebuke me often. I am not Baptist but Rastafari and I come to this site to study white people. I have found that these are typical and normal white people and so are good for studying for an overstanding of the white man.


    I am Trevor McGregor that welcomes you and I am from Kingston Jamaica but now residing near Washington DC where I am attending Georgetown University in hopes of becoming a TV Journalist like Anderson Cooper.


    Since you are a Black man I will not give you the usual advice I give about not arguing with the white people because I am sure you already know.


    Jah Guide!
    Trevor
    I appreciate the warm welcome negro. I have to warn you that I’m as white on the inside as these fine folk I hope to get to know well. I believe myself to have a skin condition as I don’t have any of the debilitating traits you colored folk have such as the inability to read, listen to satanic rap garbage, or vote Democrat. It’s because of these fine white Christian folk and white Jesus that America has never been greater. Please, if you do become a journalist kindly let me know what station you’ll be on so I can avoid it. I hope you understand. My bet’s on BET hiring you as a “journalist”.

    PS, I don’t never know anyone with intelligence from hellbound Jamaica so excuse me for being skeptical. Hope you’ll understand.

    Leave a comment:


  • I Man Rastafari
    replied
    Re: My name is Uncle Rutherford.

    Greetings Uncle!


    I bid you welcome to this Baptist forum. I myself am not a member of this forum but the white people here have accepted me and do not rebuke me often. I am not Baptist but Rastafari and I come to this site to study white people. I have found that these are typical and normal white people and so are good for studying for an overstanding of the white man.


    I am Trevor McGregor that welcomes you and I am from Kingston Jamaica but now residing near Washington DC where I am attending Georgetown University in hopes of becoming a TV Journalist like Anderson Cooper.


    Since you are a Black man I will not give you the usual advice I give about not arguing with the white people because I am sure you already know.


    Jah Guide!
    Trevor

    Leave a comment:


  • tkwhite
    replied
    Re: My name is Uncle Rutherford.

    You're absolutely welcome and I pray God blesses you more than you can ever dream of my sweet friend!


    Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
    Oh, thank you so very much, dear Mr. White. This is very kind of you to say, and I know that my mother is smiling down at you from Heaven above. May the bless you richly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Isabella White
    replied
    Re: My name is Uncle Rutherford.

    Originally posted by tkwhite View Post
    Mrs. White,
    That's a fine looking photo of your family if I may say so.
    Oh, thank you so very much, dear Mr. White. This is very kind of you to say, and I know that my mother is smiling down at you from Heaven above. May the bless you richly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alvin Moss
    replied
    Re: My name is Uncle Rutherford.

    Welcome, Rutherford. We are friendly Christians here and always on the lookout for fellow Christians for fellowship and praise. Negroes are welcome here, though they bear the stain of Ham, and even Mexicans have found fellowship here. I believe it is more difficult for the lesser races to achieve salvation, but it is certainly within the scope of reality to strive for it. I have no doubt that some have achieved that salvation and been accepted into Heaven, where they are as white as everyone else.

    Again, welcome and I look forward to your testimony and your perspective.

    Leave a comment:


  • Isabella White
    replied
    Re: My name is Uncle Rutherford.

    Originally posted by Uncle Rutherford View Post
    Sister Isabella, you may call me whatever you feel is right. It’s not my place to tell you, a beautiful Christian follower of White Jesus, what you can or cannot call me. This pairs with Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. I hope it’s not out of place for me to say I can see where you get your beautiful looks from. Your family is stunningly gorgeous. Why, I feel I could die and go to White Heaven now just staring at that picture.
    Why, I do thank you so much, Mr. Rutherford, for that compliment. I've been the recipient of similar sentiments by many other people and -- I must agree -- because, well, my mother was quite a beautiful and remarkable woman, as you've recognized, so effectively.

    May bless you, Mr. Rutherford and, please, do feel free to browse around the many forums of . I am sure that you will find plenty of areas that will be of interest to you; and, all are chock-full of useful, inspiring information for anybody who desires the and

    Leave a comment:


  • Uncle Rutherford
    replied
    Re: My name is Uncle Rutherford.

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    What a wonderful and encouraging testimony, friend! All too often these days people who call themselves Christians defer to men of science when illness befalls them, despite claiming to have read and believe the Holy Word of God that tells us otherwise:
    Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church;
    and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
    And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up;
    and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
    Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed.
    The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
    James 5:14-16
    Of course we know Jesus does not recognize those who merely call themselves followers of Christ, but rather those who are in fact followers of Christ:
    Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
    Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
    And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
    Matthew 7:21-23
    Tell us Mr. Rutherford, how many children has your wife blessed you with? Have you been blessed to homeschool them? I am a seasoned homeschooler myself and following many years of research and prayer, I learned long ago the best and really only resource for teaching our children is the Holy Bible. After all, we are raising them up to go to Heaven, not Harvard. I am happy to impart my wisdom, as Jesus naturally deserves all the glory for my successes!

    \0/
    A fine day to you Mary. I had a wife named Mary myself until she passed away in an accident. 12 years ago she was crossing a busy street and got hit by some negro teenagers. They was probably listening to their rap music and smoking crack and not paying attention. I did have a son who got married but unfortunately he and his wife died in a shooting downtown leaving me with both my grandkids to raise on my own. I’ve homeschooled them for 6 years now and the coronavirus hasn’t stopped that. We bring church lessons to the home for every week as well. They learned very quickly what to do. The belt gave some encouragement to that. I find use of the belt to teach grandkids not to be failing negros is okay given Hebrews 12:11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceful fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby. I don’t tolerate niggerdry in my household.

    Mary, as a fine white woman I am sure you are wed to a nice Christian man who has pumped you full of children. How are they getting along?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: My name is Uncle Rutherford.

    Originally posted by Uncle Rutherford View Post
    I believe White Jesus loves me enough to have protected me from coronavirus. I attended church services
    last Sunday and even though 19 of the congregation tested positive, I am not one of them.
    What a wonderful and encouraging testimony, friend! All too often these days people who call themselves Christians defer to men of science when illness befalls them, despite claiming to have read and believe the Holy Word of God that tells us otherwise:
    Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church;
    and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
    And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up;
    and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
    Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed.
    The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
    James 5:14-16
    Of course we know Jesus does not recognize those who merely call themselves followers of Christ, but rather those who are in fact followers of Christ:
    Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
    Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
    And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
    Matthew 7:21-23
    Tell us Mr. Rutherford, how many children has your wife blessed you with? Have you been blessed to homeschool them? I am a seasoned homeschooler myself and following many years of research and prayer, I learned long ago the best and really only resource for teaching our children is the Holy Bible. After all, we are raising them up to go to Heaven, not Harvard. I am happy to impart my wisdom, as Jesus naturally deserves all the glory for my successes!

    \0/

    Leave a comment:


  • tkwhite
    replied
    Re: My name is Uncle Rutherford.

    Mrs. White,

    That's a fine looking photo of your family if I may say so.


    Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
    Oh, my; well, that's very good of you to explain all of that, Mr. Rutherford. I do hope, though, that you will not mind my mentioning this, Mr. Rutherford, but it is very likely that the bleach that you put on your skin will cause you some epidermal damage -- which could require medical attention. However, if it causes you no bother, and if you are able to continue working as you claim you do, then I suppose that that is an achievement, of which you can be justly proud.

    I am sure you will not mind my somewhat formal approach by not calling you "Uncle", Mr. Rutherford, but it's just that this is the way that I was raised by my blessed mother. While she is now with the , and enjoying her Heavenly mansion which was hand-built by , I do -- to this very day -- honor the fine upbringing that she and my beloved Daddy gave to me. As you shall see in the attached photo (that's Aunt Lulabelle, Sister Victoria Rose, and Mother), this tradition has always been of great importance to us, and I would not wish to think that I have strayed from their teaching.

    May bless you, and -- please -- try to stay protected from the harmful rays of the sun.

    Leave a comment:


  • Uncle Rutherford
    replied
    Re: My name is Uncle Rutherford.

    Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
    Oh, my; well, that's very good of you to explain all of that, Mr. Rutherford. I do hope, though, that you will not mind my mentioning this, Mr. Rutherford, but it is very likely that the bleach that you put on your skin will cause you some epidermal damage -- which could require medical attention. However, if it causes you no bother, and if you are able to continue working as you claim you do, then I suppose that that is an achievement, of which you can be justly proud.

    I am sure you will not mind my somewhat formal approach by not calling you "Uncle", Mr. Rutherford, but it's just that this is the way that I was raised by my blessed mother. While she is now with the , and enjoying her Heavenly mansion which was hand-built by , I do -- to this very day -- honor the fine upbringing that she and my beloved Daddy gave to me. As you shall see in the attached photo (that's Aunt Lulabelle, Sister Victoria Rose, and Mother), this tradition has always been of great importance to us, and I would not wish to think that I have strayed from their teaching.

    May bless you, and -- please -- try to stay protected from the harmful rays of the sun.
    Sister Isabella, you may call me whatever you feel is right. It’s not my place to tell you, a beautiful Christian follower of White Jesus, what you can or cannot call me. This pairs with Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. I hope it’s not out of place for me to say I can see where you get your beautiful looks from. Your family is stunningly gorgeous. Why, I feel I could die and go to White Heaven now just staring at that picture.

    Leave a comment:

Working...