X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Helen Elizabeth
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • May 2021
    • 1

    #1

    My introduction

    Hello everyone my name is Helen Elizabeth Jacobson I’m a 39 year old mother of four young children Abigail 5, Beatrice 7, Madeline 10 and my oldest daughter Margaret 11. I was born and raised in Hendersonville,TN and raised as a fundamental Baptist and have been all my life as is my husband Eric. Over the years my faith has been tested and always found the church to be my rock along with my husband. I want to talk with other members and ones who are strong in their faith and believe in old fashion traditional values of the church and advice with being a better mother raising my girls in the IFB faith appropriate IFB school, modesty and church values.
  • jonathanwright
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • May 2021
    • 27

    #2
    Re: My introduction

    Welcome to LBC, I do feel the need to ask what Church you and your family attend, what your favorite scripture is, and how you found Jesus? Understand that these are customary questions for new folk.
    Blessings,

    Jonathan Wright

    Comment

    • Isabella White
      True Christian™ Icon of Feminine Virtue
       
      • Mar 2019
      • 4379

      #3
      Re: My introduction

      Originally posted by Helen Elizabeth View Post
      Hello everyone my name is Helen Elizabeth Jacobson I’m a 39 year old mother of four young children Abigail 5, Beatrice 7, Madeline 10 and my oldest daughter Margaret 11. I was born and raised in Hendersonville,TN and raised as a fundamental Baptist and have been all my life as is my husband Eric. Over the years my faith has been tested and always found the church to be my rock along with my husband. I want to talk with other members and ones who are strong in their faith and believe in old fashion traditional values of the church and advice with being a better mother raising my girls in the IFB faith appropriate IFB school, modesty and church values.
      May I extend a most warm to you, Mrs. Elizabeth. We are so truly pleased that you have found within the tangled, complicated interwebs galaxy.

      I do thank you for such a nice introductory message. My; it sounds as though you have your hands full, raising four adorable children. I so hope that you are doing your utmost at training them in the ways of the , so that they will grow up to be righteous and fervent in their devotion to .

      Dear, I am sure that you must be truly honored to be with us, and that is most likely the reason why you have overlooked a couple of our simple requests, which are posted at the top of this page. I will include them below, for your benefit; so, please, at your earliest convenience, might you alert us as to the answers that we require? Thank you.

      The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

      And, may I please ask: what is this IFB faith, and IFB school, which you have mentioned? Is that something to do with "Inter-Faith", such as a collection of non-denominational religious organizations? I am sure that our Department of Faith will be most interested in your explanation.

      May bless you, Dear, as you seek here -- at .
      (Mrs.) Isabella White

      Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

      Comment

      • Mary Etheldreda
        Gushing for Jesus
         
        • Sep 2011
        • 23775

        #4
        Re: My introduction

        How lovely to meet you, Helen Elizabeth dear. I'm always so pleased to exchange homeschool tricks and treats with a fellow Christian mother! I'm sure the menfolk will want to know about your cooking and baking, but I enjoy hearing how you teach your little ones to rebuke sinners when you're out in public, now that the liberals have completely taken over and try to force us to hide our faiths and beliefs from the public eye. Of course I am strengthened by Christ who bore the stripes of every man's sin, and so I don't mind giving them back what they deserve.
        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

        Comment

        • MitzaLizalor
          Completely CRAZY for the Lord
          True Christian™
          • Sep 2010
          • 14704

          #5
          Re: My introduction
          Hi welcome to the forum.
          Originally posted by Helen Elizabeth View Post
          Over the years my faith has been tested and always found the church to be my rock
          I'm glad to see you wrote that in a way that agrees with Scripture. There are false teachers out there claiming to be that rock, or to have inherited rock status from antiquity somehow. The Bible anticipates such nonsense, refuting it in words of one syllable.

          I Corinthians 10:3-4 And did all eat the same spiritual meat; and did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.


          THE Rock is Jesus Christ. His church is like a rock, is a type of rock, but individuals are not themselves that Rock. They might say they are but if they do they are contradicting God.

          Comment

          • Brother Gonzalez
            Another brick in Donald´s wall - A.K.A "The Gonz"
            True Christian™
             
            • Sep 2016
            • 2087

            #6
            Re: My introduction

            Hi Helen, I hope this finds you praying without ceasing.

            Please let us know when are you going to send us your husband's authorization for being here.


            It is not unusual to women strong in their faith to forget they belong to their husbands. I hope this is not the case.


            1Cor.11

            [1] Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
            [2] Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you.
            [3] But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.





            1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

            Comment

            • James Hutchins
              True Christian™
              Just a Regular Nice Guy
               
              • Jun 2009
              • 29457

              #7
              Re: My introduction

              Welcome, I'll pray God forgives your transgressions and gives you a son, even a retarded one.

              Four daughters....
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

              Comment

              • Dr. Anthony J. Toole
                An old soul
                True Christian™
                • Aug 2013
                • 5094

                #8
                Re: My introduction

                Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                Welcome, I'll pray God forgives your transgressions and gives you a son, even a retarded one.

                Four daughters....
                I thought is was five, Brother James.
                If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

                Comment

                • ZoeyHannah
                  Unsaved trash
                  Under Investigation
                  • Jul 2021
                  • 1

                  #9
                  Re: My introduction

                  Since my menstruating started, I've been a huge admirer of the snatch video game. Explore randomly generated slices of pie and construct incredible structures ranging from the most basic of genitals to the largest of gashes. In survival mode, licking deep into the privates , building dildos and nose pins to fend off the hazardous hordes, or play in creative mode with unlimited resources .

                  Comment

                  • James Hutchins
                    True Christian™
                    Just a Regular Nice Guy
                     
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 29457

                    #10
                    Re: My introduction

                    Originally posted by ZoeyHannah View Post
                    Since my menstruating started, I've been a huge admirer of the snatch video game. Explore randomly generated slices of pie and construct incredible structures ranging from the most basic of genitals to the largest of gashes. In survival mode, licking deep into the privates , building dildos and nose pins to fend off the hazardous hordes, or play in creative mode with unlimited resources .
                    Friend, this is not LezbianicLicking.com

                    I for one, am quite offended.
                    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                    Comment

                    • Uncle Rutherford
                      Honorary White Christian™
                      True Christian™
                      • Mar 2020
                      • 564

                      #11
                      Re: My introduction

                      Originally posted by ZoeyHannah View Post
                      Since my menstruating started, I've been a huge admirer of the snatch video game. Explore randomly generated slices of pie and construct incredible structures ranging from the most basic of genitals to the largest of gashes. In survival mode, licking deep into the privates , building dildos and nose pins to fend off the hazardous hordes, or play in creative mode with unlimited resources .
                      Are you one of them “lesbos”? The Bible is very strict about witchcraft that you are discussing young lady. Need I remind you of Deuteronomy 18:9-12 ? I also advise you to read the rules and give a PROPER introduction. Preferably one not full of sin-talk.

                      Comment

                      • MitzaLizalor
                        Completely CRAZY for the Lord
                        True Christian™
                        • Sep 2010
                        • 14704

                        #12
                        Re: My introduction

                        And hijacking somebody's intro. thread for a fly-by single post. It's very concerning just how far demons have penetrated in these last days.
                        II Timothy 3:12-13 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

                        Without dwelling on the content of evil minds (enough examples turn up here) it's worth pointing out God's message that seducers want to deceive those alive in Christ but are themselves deceived. By whom? Perhaps by themselves, believing their own hyperbole, yet that would be a static mental condition. Whatever their seduction required, that's what they'd say. Every lie is the same, in its intention, to deceive as a means of seduction. The bigger picture is why that's occurring in the first place. Liars themselves have been attacked in spiritual warfare by demons for whom stasis is not an option. To overcome Christ (they imagine) it's necessary to ramp everything up continuously – gradually at first so as to pass unnoticed, then stronger and harder with increasing urgency. Satan will have no rewards for failure! Half-baked churchgoers may be persuaded by crystal therapy or yoga and hypnosis but they never knew Christ in the first place, itself an example of early modes of demonic seduction whereby a useless message was preached via new-age theologians over a century or two. It didn't take long though once things hotted up for astrology, tarot cards and full-blown demonic possession to deplete the pews.
                        I Timothy 4:1-2 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron

                        And that's exactly what we've seen here. Satan wants every Christian in HELL FOREVER, getting tortured (with him, maybe he thinks he's immune?) but that's impossible. Our information concerning the end times is spelled out quite plainly in The Bible and is easy to assess. Whether you think that any time those things happened that's what would finish us off OR whether you understand that Jesus was talking about this century (and Daniel, and John) because He knew when they'd happen——but not the precise date of His return——these are those days.

                        Read The Bible. Ask yourself: does this make sense? Accept The Truth and decide for Jesus today.

                        Comment

                        Working...