X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Puke-a-chew
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Jean Poole View Post
    Obama?! So you worship Satan and support the AntiChrist. Get off our Godly Forums. NOW!
    I lol'd at that.

    Who the fuck judges you and tells you what you do depending on whom you're voting to?

    This is a very sad forum.

    (BTW: There's nothing "Godly" about these forums)

    Leave a comment:


  • Osambo 08
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Roberta View Post
    Here is an explanation that I posted several months ago.


    Girl to girl, Dancer, sometimes you can be so obstinate and obtuse! Black is a color; nigra is a state of mind (and a welfare state at that).

    People from Bermuda are black but they are not nigras. You do not see them be-boppin around, their vocabulary is not limited to sheet, fook and jo momma dis o dat. Why they even know that a hat brim is intended to shield one's face from the sun.

    Orenthal Simpson was once a very successful ex-negro. He was such an oreo that they even allowed him to do Hertz commercials. But look what happened to him. A little white slut smitten with terminal jungle fever stuck it in his face. Orenthal lost all control and reverted back to his violent Hamitic self. God saw to it that the bitch was suitably punished for her miscenegenation!
    Be forewarned.I'll never give heed to an elucidation made by a deranged psychotic and supposedly 'Christian' person.All of you think strongly believe that you have the whole world figured out but pleaaaaasssssse,I beg to differ.Miscegenation,mental retardation and physical impairment aren't sins,woman!

    Leave a comment:


  • Roberta
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Osambo 08 View Post
    How does someone reject it?You are the living example!!You are not White and don't tell me you did some kind of wiccan diabolical ritual that makes you White in eyes of the Lord.The Lord is color blind.
    Re: Colored people at my Church

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by OmNefarious_05
    Please tell me how one goes about and becomes an ex-negro? I just cant seem to wrap my head around this statement. The only person I can think of that was once black and is now white is Michael Jackson and that is just because he had a skin disease.

    You just cant up and say "Well from today on Im not going to be whatever my race is". You are still going to be that race from the day you are born till the day you die.
    Here is an explanation that I posted several months ago.


    Girl to girl, Dancer, sometimes you can be so obstinate and obtuse! Black is a color; nigra is a state of mind (and a welfare state at that).

    People from Bermuda are black but they are not nigras. You do not see them be-boppin around, their vocabulary is not limited to sheet, fook and jo momma dis o dat. Why they even know that a hat brim is intended to shield one's face from the sun.

    Orenthal Simpson was once a very successful ex-negro. He was such an oreo that they even allowed him to do Hertz commercials. But look what happened to him. A little white slut smitten with terminal jungle fever stuck it in his face. Orenthal lost all control and reverted back to his violent Hamitic self. God saw to it that the bitch was suitably punished for her miscenegenation!

    Leave a comment:


  • Osambo 08
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
    What are you talking about, boy? I am quite happy with my butter caramel complexion. I have never "rejected my skin color". How does person reject their skin? Please, put down the Colt 45... for your own sake. Read your own idiocy while sobber for a change.

    And the name is LeBeau, boy.
    How does someone reject it?You are the living example!!You are not White and don't tell me you did some kind of wiccan diabolical ritual that makes you White in eyes of the Lord.The Lord is color blind.

    Leave a comment:


  • Remy Lebeau
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Osambo 08 View Post
    Sorry,I meant wench.

    At least I don't reject my skin color, Mr. LeNoir.I'm proud of it.
    What are you talking about, boy? I am quite happy with my butter caramel complexion. I have never "rejected my skin color". How does person reject their skin? Please, put down the Colt 45... for your own sake. Read your own idiocy while sobber for a change.

    And the name is LeBeau, boy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Osambo 08
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
    So not only are you a bigot, but you're a sexist as well. Ugh! You disgust me, boy.
    Sorry,I meant wench.

    At least I don't reject my skin color, Mr. LeNoir.I'm proud of it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Osambo 08
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Aaron Portway View Post
    Now I know I'm not your father son, it's just my way of speaking. But I have faith that if you try real hard, even you will be able to understand the KJV1611. Pastor Zeke has known more of you folks than I have, maybe that is why he is pessimistic about your success.

    But I am only starting on my Path to Christ this time, so I believe in you son, that you can do this, read that KJV1611 (and not that piece of filth The New King James Version). And believe it, every word of it! That is the only path to Glory!

    Praise Him!
    I appreciate your kindness. Praise the Lord!

    Leave a comment:


  • Remy Lebeau
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Osambo 08 View Post
    that Alaskan bitch
    So not only are you a bigot, but you're a sexist as well. Ugh! You disgust me, boy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Capt. Aaron Portway
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Osambo 08 View Post
    I go to college because I don't want to work at McDonalds for the rest of my life.As I said earlier,I'm still a virgin and waiting for the right woman and I've never smoked pot,nor have I ever done any intravenous stuff with narcotics.I know it's hard to believe at first since you've been shielded from the outside world for so long but there are many law-abiding 'Negros' in America.
    Now I know I'm not your father son, it's just my way of speaking. But I have faith that if you try real hard, even you will be able to understand the KJV1611. Pastor Zeke has known more of you folks than I have, maybe that is why he is pessimistic about your success.

    But I am only starting on my Path to Christ this time, so I believe in you son, that you can do this, read that KJV1611 (and not that piece of filth The New King James Version). And believe it, every word of it! That is the only path to Glory!

    Praise Him!

    Leave a comment:


  • Osambo 08
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    So far we have seen no evidence of you learning a thing. You mock Jesus and reject His Holy Word. You are obviously a shiftless lazy negroe like all the rest.

    If you`re 18, why aren`t you at work? How many bastard niglets have you sired? Do you even know boy?? You need to be working and supporting them. And I don`t mean pimping or selling crack!
    I go to college because I don't want to work at McDonalds for the rest of my life.As I said earlier,I'm still a virgin and waiting for the right woman and I've never smoked pot,nor have I ever done any intravenous stuff with narcotics.I know it's hard to believe at first since you've been shielded from the outside world for so long but there are many law-abiding 'Negros' in America.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Osambo 08 View Post
    lol ok Im not suffering from dyslexia.I have an analytical mind thus I take my time in order to wholly comprehend an 'intricate' and rich in detail verse.You should be commeding my effort because I'm trying to devote my time and attention to the Lord in lieu of studying,playing outside,hanging out with friends and whatnot.
    So far we have seen no evidence of you learning a thing. You mock Jesus and reject His Holy Word. You are obviously a shiftless lazy negroe like all the rest.

    If you`re 18, why aren`t you at work? How many bastard niglets have you sired? Do you even know boy?? You need to be working and supporting them. And I don`t mean pimping or selling crack!

    Leave a comment:


  • Osambo 08
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    I`ve heard that many times from negoes. You people`s small animal-like brain just aren`t able to comprehend Christ`s loving (temporary) sacrifice.

    Also it might help if you cut back on the crack and the malt liquor.
    lol ok Im not suffering from dyslexia.I have an analytical mind thus I take my time in order to wholly comprehend an 'intricate' and rich in detail verse.You should be commeding my effort because I'm trying to devote my time and attention to the Lord in lieu of studying,playing outside,hanging out with friends and whatnot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Osambo 08 View Post
    I'm not your son,nor your 'boy'.And,I try to read my Bible but I keep falling asleep lol .I intensely dislike the King James Version because I have to read a verse like several times before understanding it.
    I`ve heard that many times from negoes. You people`s small animal-like brain just aren`t able to comprehend Christ`s loving (temporary) sacrifice.

    Also it might help if you cut back on the crack and the malt liquor.

    Leave a comment:


  • Osambo 08
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Aaron Portway View Post
    Son, you need to turn your life all the way to Jesus. Get yourself a KJV1611 this instant. Once you understand that His words are to be followed to the letter, you will be on your way to True Christianhood™. Praise!

    I may have been wrong about you earlier, there may some hope for you yet son.
    I'm not your son,nor your 'boy'.And,I try to read my Bible but I keep falling asleep lol .I intensely dislike the King James Version because I have to read a verse like several times before understanding it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Capt. Aaron Portway
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Osambo 08 View Post
    I turned 18 on August the 10th and yeah he's a decent person.
    Son, you need to turn your life all the way to Jesus. Get yourself a KJV1611 this instant. Once you understand that His words are to be followed to the letter, you will be on your way to True Christianhood™. Praise!

    I may have been wrong about you earlier, there may some hope for you yet son.

    Leave a comment:

Working...