X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Osambo 08 View Post
    I'm not getting uppity with you.We are in the 21st century and the thirteen or fourteenth amendment (cant remember) was abolished 150 years ago,therefore I'm allowed to behave however I like.Being White doesn't make you my master and you can actually go to jail for committing that promoting slave labor.
    But I cannot go to jail for promoting the Holy Word of God.


    Which promotes slavery, boy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Osambo 08
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Boy, don`t get uppity with me! I`m a True Christian™ Pastor and I speak on behalf of Jesus Himself!!
    I'm not getting uppity with you.We are in the 21st century and the thirteen or fourteenth amendment (cant remember) was abolished 150 years ago,therefore I'm allowed to behave however I like.Being White doesn't make you my master and you can actually go to jail for committing that promoting slave labor.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Osambo 08 View Post
    Nope,I'm a Pentecost.[..]
    Then you'll see the righteousness of your Sister Mrs Palin.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Osambo 08 View Post
    I'm not a boy!!!!Please,refrain from calling me that,Eze
    Boy, don`t get uppity with me! I`m a True Christian(tm) Pastor and I speak on behalf of Jesus Himself!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Osambo 08
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    That was a niggardly thing to say, boy.
    I'm not a boy!!!!Please,refrain from calling me that,Eze

    Leave a comment:


  • Osambo 08
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
    I don't know what kind of malt liquor/crack cocaine/crystal methamphetamine mixture you're one, but it doesn't excuse anyone from accusing God of being crippled in the eyes!


    Yet another example of your unfettered racism. "Whites can't do this! Whites can't do that! Waa waa waa!" Such hatred is disgusting, but sad at the same time. Were you perhaps touched once by a white Catlick priest?
    Nope,I'm a Pentecost.And,I don't believe in racial superiority or inferiority.Those ideologies are polarizing and idiotic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Osambo 08 View Post
    Nigger was a derogatory word that shouldn't be used anymore,especially by Whites.

    You should refer to us as Blacks or if you really are keen on the syllable 'nig',then niggas.
    That was a niggardly thing to say, boy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Mary Whitford
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Osambo 08 View Post
    The Lord is color blind.
    I don't know what kind of malt liquor/crack cocaine/crystal methamphetamine mixture you're one, but it doesn't excuse anyone from accusing God of being crippled in the eyes!

    Originally posted by Osambo 08 View Post
    Nigger was a derogatory word that shouldn't be used anymore,especially by Whites.
    Yet another example of your unfettered racism. "Whites can't do this! Whites can't do that! Waa waa waa!" Such hatred is disgusting, but sad at the same time. Were you perhaps touched once by a white Catlick priest?

    Leave a comment:


  • Osambo 08
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Roberta View Post
    Isn't acting like a shuckin' and jivin' malt liquor huffin' gangsta reason enough? Grow up and learn the difference between a nigger and a black person.

    Believe me I am not racist. I have no love for redneck trailer trash either.
    Nigger was a derogatory word that shouldn't be used anymore,especially by Whites.

    You should refer to us as Blacks or if you really are keen on the syllable 'nig',then niggas.

    Leave a comment:


  • Osambo 08
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
    I am white and that is a fact.

    You were challenged to a debate. You either accept the challenge and argue your case or accept that I am white. It's that simple. You have lost all credibility by running away from my challenge with your tail tucked between your legs.

    If you're going to just spew garbage without backing it up then maybe we should just ban you now. You're clearly not willing to engage in discussion, but are just trolling these godly forums.
    Lol,I don't eschew a debate,especially from a half-witted sociopath with low self-esteem.However,I don't see why I should waste my valuable time searching for articles just to persuade a colored person who overwhelmingly believes that he isn't Black,when 99.5% of the world's population think he is.Exit Freehold with that kind of mindset and you will get laughed at and humiliated by Blacks AND Whites.You should upload a video on Youtube demonstrating your unfettered stupidity to thousands of viewers.God made you this way and trying to defy his wise decision is very impudent on your part.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roberta
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Isn't acting like a shuckin' and jivin' malt liquor huffin' gangsta reason enough? Grow up and learn the difference between a nigger and a black person.

    Believe me I am not racist. I have no love for redneck trailer trash either.

    Leave a comment:


  • Osambo 08
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
    God has the whole world figured out. After all, He created it. We simply believe with perfect faith in His Word, the King James Bible. If you think you can prove us wrong by using Scripture, feel free.
    I'm aware that God has the whole world figured out ,but your mind and his mind are two different entities.You are not abetting him when you start slandering other people. for no valid reason.

    Leave a comment:


  • Remy Lebeau
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Osambo 08 View Post
    How does someone reject it?You are the living example!!You are not White and don't tell me you did some kind of wiccan diabolical ritual that makes you White in eyes of the Lord.The Lord is color blind.
    I am white and that is a fact.

    You were challenged to a debate. You either accept the challenge and argue your case or accept that I am white. It's that simple. You have lost all credibility by running away from my challenge with your tail tucked between your legs.

    If you're going to just spew garbage without backing it up then maybe we should just ban you now. You're clearly not willing to engage in discussion, but are just trolling these godly forums.

    Leave a comment:


  • Puke-a-chew
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Or is it racism?

    I may never know.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Isaac Peters
    replied
    Re: Yooo its me

    Originally posted by Osambo 08 View Post
    All of you think strongly believe that you have the whole world figured out but pleaaaaasssssse,I beg to differ.
    God has the whole world figured out. After all, He created it. We simply believe with perfect faith in His Word, the King James Bible. If you think you can prove us wrong by using Scripture, feel free.

    Leave a comment:

Working...