X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Star Finder
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone

    No NO don't tell this piece of trash anything!

    Leave a comment:


  • Enobarbus
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone

    Originally posted by TrueChristian16 View Post
    Then why can't you ban him? I'll do my part and not reply to him.
    We let him stay as an example of what happens to those who deny Christ and sniff glue.

    Leave a comment:


  • TrueChristian16
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone

    Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
    Star Finder is no True Christian™
    He's a Rock Worshipping Hippie. Please don't listen to his rantings.
    Then why can't you ban him? I'll do my part and not reply to him.

    Leave a comment:


  • Talitha
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone

    Originally posted by TrueChristian16 View Post
    It appears that you are less of a True Christian© than I am. Who are the unsaved to judge those of us who are not condemned to hell?
    Star Finder is no True Christian™
    He's a Rock Worshipping Hippie. Please don't listen to his rantings.

    Leave a comment:


  • TrueChristian16
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone

    Originally posted by Star Finder View Post
    Don't you know that the Landover Security Forces have video surveillance on all IP locations that connect to this website?
    I don't doubt this in the least. I have nothing to hide from them or God.
    Originally posted by Star Finder View Post
    I have long ago given up any expectation of privacy, and so should you not try to hide your copies of "Male Slumber Party" and your 2-lb jar of vasiline....you should just get rid of those perverted things
    I have none of these things to try to hide.
    Originally posted by Star Finder View Post
    and join a good HETEROSEXUAL Rock worshipping cult.
    It appears that you are less of a True Christian© than I am. Who are the unsaved to judge those of us who are not condemned to hell?

    Leave a comment:


  • Star Finder
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone

    Originally posted by TrueChristian16 View Post
    I can't lie. It's against my religion. How can you judge me? You don't know me. I pity you for your lack of evidence to support your case. Come back when you have some.
    Don't you know that the Landover Security Forces have video surveillance on all IP locations that connect to this website? I have long ago given up any expectation of privacy, and so should you not try to hide your copies of "Male Slumber Party" and your 2-lb jar of vasiline....

    you should just get rid of those perverted things and join a good HETEROSEXUAL Rock worshipping cult.

    Leave a comment:


  • TrueChristian16
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone

    Originally posted by Star Finder View Post
    yeah right...now you're a liar.
    I can't lie. It's against my religion. How can you judge me? You don't know me. I pity you for your lack of evidence to support your case. Come back when you have some.

    Leave a comment:


  • Star Finder
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone

    yeah right...now you're a liar.

    Leave a comment:


  • TrueChristian16
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone

    Originally posted by Star Finder View Post
    WHAT?

    He did a piss-poor job. He still has not denied that he is a bone-bumping backwoods backdoor homerfile.

    Stear clear of this "Bull" sir.
    Fine. I'm not a bone-bumping backwoods backdoor homerfile.

    Leave a comment:


  • Star Finder
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Give the boy a chance now. He rebuked that nutjob Stoneboy pretty well. !
    WHAT?

    He did a piss-poor job. He still has not denied that he is a bone-bumping backwoods backdoor homerfile.

    Stear clear of this "Bull" sir.

    Leave a comment:


  • TrueChristian16
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone

    Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
    TRUECHRISTIAN16 Well done!

    You passed the test set for you by Brother OYK.

    For that, you win your very own PAYPAL BUTTON!!
    Conveniently positioned at the bottom of every Webpage you visit on God's favourite website.

    Go on Son, click that button and show your True Love for Jesus Christ™
    Great. Can I get the "Unsaved Trash/Under Investigation" status changed now?

    Leave a comment:


  • Talitha
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone

    Originally posted by TrueChristian16 View Post
    Passage Deuteronomy 27:22:
    "Cursed be he that lieth with his sister, the daughter of his father, or the daughter of his mother. And all the people shall say, Amen."

    Happy now? Maybe you should read up before chastising me.

    TRUECHRISTIAN16
    Well done!

    You passed the test set for you by Brother OYK.

    For that, you win your very own PAYPAL BUTTON!!
    Conveniently positioned at the bottom of every Webpage you visit on God's favourite website.

    Go on Son, click that button and show your True Love for Jesus Christ™

    Leave a comment:


  • TrueChristian16
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone

    Originally posted by OnYourKnees View Post
    And you suggest that incest is forbidden by God? Show us where, chapter and verse!
    Passage Deuteronomy 27:22:
    "Cursed be he that lieth with his sister, the daughter of his father, or the daughter of his mother. And all the people shall say, Amen."

    Happy now? Maybe you should read up before chastising me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone

    Give the boy a chance now. He rebuked that nutjob Stoneboy pretty well. And it cannot be held against him if his parents are unsaved scum.

    TC16; have you tithed to Jesus yet, son? That Paypal button is waiting on you. Get your daddy's credit cards and we'll set you up with a free Playstation 3! Your hear is in the right place boy. Now get on the right side of Jesus!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Mary Whitford
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone

    Originally posted by TrueChristian16 View Post
    My family (father, mother, and younger brother) will not become True Christians® not matter what I do. That is not to say that they are seeped in Satan worshipping.
    If they aren't True Christians™, they're worshipping Satan. He's dastardly that way.

    Leave a comment:

Working...