X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • H. Montague Worthington
    True Christian™ Entrepreneur
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2006
    • 2716

    #16
    Re: WHY AM I SO MISERABLE?

    Sometimes I just can't believe what the younger generation has come to. Why in the world would a young person be so shockingly mean and disrespectful of the religious views of others? Why would they come to a Godly forum like this, only to spew their startling hatred, propensity toward violence, and brutal intolerance? What have we done-- other than follow the True Words of the Holy Bible™ (KJV 1611)-- that has prompted such shocking language and such terrible recriminations?

    Obviously some extremely permissive parents decided to take it easy on more than a few childhood beatings.... maybe they used regular wire instead of barbed, or maybe they used a switch from the yard instead of a golf club. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the parents of these little terrors didn't even beat them AT ALL! My guess is they're probably from some touchy-feely hippie commune in California.

    Disgusting. Jesus weeps for the future.

    Comment

    • yourhamster
      Confirmed Enemy of God
      BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
      • Dec 2008
      • 9

      #17
      Re: WHY AM I SO MISERABLE?

      Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
      The Bible tells us to avoid folks like you. Why are you here?

      I know you think you're happy, but you really aren't. Not until you have JESUS in your heart!
      I am, 100% happy without Jesus in my heart, truly, I became happier when I forced him out.

      Comment

      • Pastor Ezekiel
        Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
         
        • Sep 2006
        • 78556

        #18
        Re: WHY AM I SO MISERABLE?

        Originally posted by yourhamster View Post
        I am, 100% happy without Jesus in my heart, truly, I became happier when I forced him out.
        Well enjoy hell then, heathen.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

        Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

        Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

        Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

        Comment

        • Ahimaaz Smith
          True Christian™
          True Christian™
          • Nov 2007
          • 2549

          #19
          Re: WHY AM I SO MISERABLE?

          Originally posted by xInnocentxCravingx View Post
          what is wrong with you theres nothing wrong with this girl because she isnt like you people and dosent follow your stuff i mean honestly people get a life
          Forget whether there's anything wrong with her, there's something seriously wrong with your punctuation. I've taken the liberty of correcting your post by inserting proper punctuation and removing the misplaced words:

          What is wrong? With you, there's nothing wrong. with This girl because she isn't like you people, and dosent follow your stuff i mean honestly. people get a life

          As modified, I agree. There is nothing wrong with us, and that girl, honestly, is barely human.

          Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25

          Comment

          • yourhamster
            Confirmed Enemy of God
            BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
            • Dec 2008
            • 9

            #20
            Re: WHY AM I SO MISERABLE?

            Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            Well enjoy hell then, heathen.
            Na, I'll prefer to just kind of rot, like every other being in this world.
            I'd advise you to do the following;

            Get out of your house, without your bible, and with an open mind.(This step is incredibly easy)

            Go to a university outside of your coven, and ask to use a microscope. You'll see that microorganisms do exist.

            There's one way of getting this brainwashed trash out of your head.

            Next, read around, evolution is more popular than you might think.

            Also, prove your God exists, with tangible evidence, not your bible. You'll see that it's impossible.

            I didn't realize rationalists were stupid. We use common sense where the Bible contradicts laws of physics.

            Have fun.

            Comment

            Working...