X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • John "Forgiven" Jones
    Confirmed Enemy of God
    BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
    • Jan 2007
    • 1

    #1

    PRAISE JESUS I'M FREE!!!!

    I've been held by papists in their unholy "Vatican City" (Vatican is a latin word for "sodomite lair of Satan) for over a year and finally managed to tunnel my way out using the bones of innocent boys they molested and tortured in their "Catycombs". The vile Cathylickers did all sort of unspeakable things to me, among other things they placed hot burning coals of their incense on my manliness and told me if I would deny JESUS as my personal lord and saviour they would stop torturing me. It was only the knowledge I had been saved and that they would all suffer unimaginable pain in the lake of unquenchable fire for eternity that kept me going, that and the knowledge my brothers and sisters at Landover were working to show the world the evil that is Cathylyschism. I'm still recovering from the torture I suffered at their hands, much of which I can't describe in detail here as it would be offensive to any True Christian but I will, PRAISE JESUS, share with you all details of the horrible truth I learned about Cathylschism.
  • OnYourKnees
    On Extended Furlough
    True Christian™
    • Nov 2006
    • 4729

    #2
    Re: PRAISE JESUS I'M FREE!!!!

    Originally posted by John "Forgiven" Jones View Post
    I've been held by papists in their unholy "Vatican City"

    I will, PRAISE JESUS, share with you all details of the horrible truth I learned about Cathylschism.
    Welcome, JJ! Your harrowing tale of torture and escape makes me want to jump from my chair and cry out, "DY-NO-MITE! Another escapes!"

    I've no doubt you have many details that you can share with us. Sister Mary Maria (or Sister M&Ms, as we call her) escaped from a Catlick brothel nunnery, herself. Doubtless, you two will have much in common!

    Were you taken captive as a firm-buttocked altar boy? Or did you fall into their clutches by some other deviant subterfuge?

    Note: I've moved this thread to the Introduction Forum.
    Last edited by OnYourKnees; 01-28-2007, 11:56 PM.

    Comment

    • Pastor Ezekiel
      Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
       
      • Sep 2006
      • 78556

      #3
      Re: PRAISE JESUS I'M FREE!!!!

      Don't whine so much boy. Remember how God and satan toyed with Job? Your story pales in comparison.

      I pray that the mary-worshipers didn't turn you queer, like they do so many others.

      Please feel free to share more details of your life, especially detailing the various perversions and degenerate sins you have wallowed in.

      Have you read the Holy KJV1611 Bible from cover to cover? And I notice that you have yet to send in your Tithe. Don't try and rob Jesus. Hit that Paypal button at the bottom of this page today, before Jesus decides to kill you.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

      Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

      Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

      Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

      Comment

      • Mrs. Mary Whitford
        Ladies of Landover Senior VP
        One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
        Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
        True Christian™
        • Dec 2006
        • 12414

        #4
        Re: PRAISE JESUS I'M FREE!!!!

        Hallelujah, another fortunate escapee! Welcome, Brother John! I am familiar with your pain. As Brother OYK pointed out, I am a former nun and the tales I have to tell will curl your whiskers! I'm finally past kissing the rings of cross-dressers and ritualistic cannibalism, but there are nights where I remember being locked up with 29 other women and a few priests, and I'm thankful to Jesus I've got my chastity belt to keep me safe.
        Posted via Prayer

        1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
        Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

        Blogging for CHRIST!
        Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
        All a-Twitter for Salvation!
        Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
        On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
        My Ladies of Landover profile!

        Comment

        • Brother Love
          Yes, THAT Brother Love!
          True Christian™
          • Nov 2006
          • 403

          #5
          Re: PRAISE JESUS I'M FREE!!!!

          Praise the Lord! Saved by the blood of the Lamb! Let us know all the details of what those Cathylicker ANTICHRISTS did to you. At least you're free from the VILE clutches of the Church of the ANTICHRIST. PRAISE GOD!!
          Evangelist for Jesus and The Word!!

          "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." Matthew 7:15


          "Prayer should be your first resource. Not your last resort!!"

          Comment

          • Youth Pastor Marty
            True Christian™
            True Christian™
            • Sep 2006
            • 365

            #6
            Re: PRAISE JESUS I'M FREE!!!!

            Welcome back, Brother John! You were in our prayers day and night ever since we last heard from you. Where are you now, if I might ask? As soon as you're on Church Campus again stop by my office. I'll have multitudes of questions about the Catholics!

            Matthew 13:41-43 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

            Comment

            • Wash O'Hanley
              Debate Moderator (and participant)
              Master Debater-- Has Never Been Defeated in a Debate
              Louder Than Reason
              True Christian™
              • Sep 2006
              • 2126

              #7
              Re: PRAISE JESUS I'M FREE!!!!

              I thought for sure you had been killed, or at least used as a pawn in one of the Pope's daily performances of "Caligola" with the 'Scared Alter Boy Players'.
              sigpic

              Comment

              Working...