X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vavoline Johnson
    replied
    Re: Hey friends

    Originally posted by Paul from Colorado View Post
    You disclose personal information here? Great work guys, now I know how Aunt Frank felt.
    Aunt Frank?? She was nobodys Aunt cause people like you killed her when she was jist a child!
    Lawd hab mercy on you!, First you be coming here asking the Joowish questions like da Pastas here are Rabinskis in a Shemuel, then you insult the good name of Anne Frank cause not only are you a racist, but you a Joo hater, too and we don't take kindly to people that hate anybody!

    Leave a comment:


  • Paul from Colorado
    replied
    Re: Hey friends

    Originally posted by Vavoline Johnson View Post
    He be walkin wif a gimpy leg you fool!
    You might ask a Joo that iffen you can find you-self one here at Landover. From my understandin, dem Hebrews been waitin for Lijah a long time
    I like you. I honestly do. Even though I didn't understand one thing from your post. But seriously, I think we'll get along.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vavoline Johnson
    replied
    Re: Hey friends

    Originally posted by Paul from Colorado View Post
    When does Elijah come?

    How do we recognize him?
    He be walkin wif a gimpy leg you fool!
    You might ask a Joo that iffen you can find you-self one here at Landover. From my understandin, dem Hebrews been waitin for Lijah a long time

    Leave a comment:


  • Paul from Colorado
    replied
    Re: Hey friends

    Originally posted by Johnnyboy View Post
    See, this is your problem. You throw stuff like this out, and act like everyone is attacking you.
    I wasn't acting like you attacked me. Just trying to make you a better person. Keep your chin up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Paul from Colorado
    replied
    Re: Hey friends

    Originally posted by Brother Lazarus View Post

    Your response to Miss Vavoline certainly did not help. She is loved by everyone here.

    Yours in Christ
    Brother Lazarus
    Maybe you can tell her to read Psalm 119:165 and take notes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Paul from Colorado
    replied
    Re: Hey friends

    Originally posted by Professor Bessemer View Post
    To all the members and TCs wasting their time talking to this rude troll:

    Ignore this one, he is trouble. The DOF just sent me a PM about him. Some very interesting info. I will PM each of you later on this.

    Thanks all.
    You disclose personal information here? Great work guys, now I know how Aunt Frank felt.

    Leave a comment:


  • Johnnyboy
    replied
    Re: Hey friends

    Originally posted by Paul from Colorado View Post
    But obviously not as insightful. Please try and keep up.
    See, this is your problem. You throw stuff like this out, and act like everyone is attacking you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Paul from Colorado
    replied
    Re: Hey friends

    Originally posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post
    Paul are you really that thin-skinned? I made a point that you seem to complain a lot, and now I'm indecent?

    My goodness! You've been on the defensive for 8 pages. If we are so awful, you're not being held prisoner. You could always stop posting if we are being too tough on you.

    We are trying to bring you to Jesus Paul, we are doing this because we care. If you think this is tough, think about how hard it's going to be on you in Hell. This is your chance at eternal bliss Paul, Jesus brought you to us for a reason. Won't you let him into your heart?
    I've been on the defense because every person in this thread has been on the offense. Not how Jesus would act, but you're so entrenched in nothingness that you can rationalize your behavior.

    I was just hoping someone would have studied the Bible enough to actually know something about it. Again, this forum isn't about discussion, instead you circle jerk each other into how you've already found salvation. If you even pretended to care then you'd knock off the assholes routine and actually speak like a Christian with love and understanding.

    Oh, and asking me to leave is a bit of a cowards way out. Let's at least try and be mature here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Lazarus
    replied
    Re: Hey friends

    Originally posted by Paul from Colorado View Post
    I'm starting to realize reading comprehension here isn't exactly your strong points. I'm simply humbly asking for some guidance on this because I don't know if I understand it as clearly as I could. In your case, specifically, you should have just answered that you don't know, because that part has become apparent.
    This post didn't help your position.

    Prior to that there was considerable back and forth on some Biblical verses. You didn't like some of the answers you received and became hostile. You have received everything you asked for on this forum. From reading your posts it is understandable why you have come to be disliked.

    As for myself I'm still neutral on you. You're obviously bright, but you are also quite arrogant. I think if you were to try to not be so combative you would have some promise on this forum.

    Your response to Miss Vavoline certainly did not help. She is loved by everyone here.

    Yours in Christ
    Brother Lazarus

    Leave a comment:


  • Professor Bessemer
    replied
    Re: Hey friends

    To all the members and TCs wasting their time talking to this rude troll:

    Ignore this one, he is trouble. The DOF just sent me a PM about him. Some very interesting info. I will PM each of you later on this.

    Thanks all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Paul from Colorado
    replied
    Re: Hey friends

    Originally posted by Brother Lazarus View Post
    Of course there is.



    No this is not meant to be hurtful. We are real True Christians and want to help. We do expect guests to behave and be polite.

    'By their fruits shall ye know them'. Apparently this forum is unfamiliar with that passage. Come on guys, this is easy stuff - at least act like you know something.

    If you believe that, why waste your time asking?

    I'm trying to help him recognize and realize his ignorance. Asking questions that you already know aren't necessarily for your benefit but for your audience. You should probably review how Christ taught. Then this principle would become clearer to you.

    If you had read the Pastors Rules and Announcements as requested when you registered you would already know the answer to this question. I suggest reading it. Please pay particular attention to the "noobs" thread.

    I read and understood. What it didn't say was 'please don't register unless you like to slander others and are extremely self-righteous. We don't promote Gospel discussion but rather prefer lethargic ignorance because that's what we're comfortable with. Please make the appropriate changes. Thanks, friend.

    Yours in Christ
    Brother Lazarus
    see above

    Leave a comment:


  • Capt. Aaron Portway
    replied
    Re: Hey friends

    Originally posted by Paul from Colorado View Post
    And to think I thought you were one of the decent ones. How unfortunate.
    Paul are you really that thin-skinned? I made a point that you seem to complain a lot, and now I'm indecent?

    My goodness! You've been on the defensive for 8 pages. If we are so awful, you're not being held prisoner. You could always stop posting if we are being too tough on you.

    We are trying to bring you to Jesus Paul, we are doing this because we care. If you think this is tough, think about how hard it's going to be on you in Hell. This is your chance at eternal bliss Paul, Jesus brought you to us for a reason. Won't you let him into your heart?

    Leave a comment:


  • Paul from Colorado
    replied
    Re: Hey friends

    Originally posted by Johnnyboy View Post
    I'm calmer than you.
    But obviously not as insightful. Please try and keep up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Lazarus
    replied
    Re: Hey friends

    Originally posted by Paul from Colorado View Post
    Serious question. Is there a chance to have an indepth discussion about the doctrines of Christianity here
    Of course there is.

    Originally posted by Paul from Colorado View Post
    or is this just a superficial wannabe board that tries to be hurtful and snare newcomers?
    No this is not meant to be hurtful. We are real True Christians and want to help. We do expect guests to behave and be polite.

    Originally posted by Paul from Colorado View Post
    The answer is already obvious.
    If you believe that, why waste your time asking?

    Originally posted by Paul from Colorado View Post
    I'm just curious how you guys perceive yourselves.
    If you had read the Pastors Rules and Announcements as requested when you registered you would already know the answer to this question. I suggest reading it. Please pay particular attention to the "noobs" thread.

    Yours in Christ
    Brother Lazarus

    Leave a comment:


  • Paul from Colorado
    replied
    Re: Hey friends

    Originally posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post
    As for Malachi 4, I think in his own rather idiosyncratic way, Sledge summed it up nicely. Do you have an issue with what he said?
    That's a powerful scripture and you two have obviously not given it any thought or know anything about it. It's a great prophecy and he just reiterated the scripture and explanation in 3 sentences.

    Not to start getting personal here, but you guys are about as sharp as cool whip.

    Leave a comment:

Working...