X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ms. Fits
    replied
    Re: Hi From Tulsa!

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Would you care to back that blasphemy up with Scripture?



    I'll bet your husband beats you every day.

    The old testament hinted at it: Jer. 31:31-33
    “Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— 32 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them, says the LORD. 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

    Hebrews 7 confirms it:
    12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
    18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness, 19 for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, there is thebringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.
    22 by so much more Jesus has become a surety of a better covenant.

    Kind Love,
    Ms. Fits

    Leave a comment:


  • Ms. Fits
    replied
    Re: Hi From Tulsa!

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    You seem a bit drunk. The perfect type to minister to.




    SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCHHHHHHH! Hit the brakes.
    Now, you are degrading our entire belief structure.

    You started off calling us not real Christians that don't even believe in Baptism. Now, you are claiming that you don't even follow every word in The Book?

    Matthew 4:4
    But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

    I see things have changed in the church of christ. They now allow drunkards and buffet style christains. What's next, female Pastors?
    When is the last time you brought a blood sacrifice to the Temple?

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Hi From Tulsa!

    Originally posted by Ms. Fits View Post
    God gave us beer. I praise God for his bounty. 3.2 bounty is ok since one can get it cold.

    Are you jealous of God's gift or do you scorn it?
    Beer, especially 3.2 is not the center of my life. It is God, Church and family. Beer is had with dinner or after a hard days work.

    As a female, I'd of thought those in your life would not let you drink lest you be more addled than normal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: Hi From Tulsa!

    Originally posted by Ms. Fits View Post
    I agree they don't condone drinking. They have so much right in their doctrine though.

    If you've seen my profile, it says that I'm a seeker... I've found a few instances where the Church of Christ does not appear to follow God's word - very few. I'm looking for a group that is more obediant to his love and his will. It was good to hear that your group believes in full water immersion to receive the gift of the holy spirit. Perhaps God has led me to the Landover Church.

    I know there are differences between the Church of Christ and the Landover Baptist Church... and I want to resolve those differences in the truth of His word... but I don't want it to appear to be a debate... I simply want to learn point-by-point if you can measure up to the full Truth that I've been searching for.

    Would it be OK if I present some doctrinal disputes I have in my mind with the Church of Christ to see if your group can help me? Again, I don't want a debate, but to uncover what God's will is. I fear my mind has been led astary in some areas by my Churches doctrine.
    That's not up to me. This is not a debate forum. If it was up to me, I would say no. That's not Landover's purpose.

    I would say get to praizin' Jayzus or get thine foulness out. (sorry my southern accent sometimes comes out in my posts.)

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Hi From Tulsa!

    Originally posted by Ms. Fits View Post
    Our never-changing God removed the old-way of worshiping and gave us a new way to worship him.
    Would you care to back that blasphemy up with Scripture?

    Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Matthew 5:18
    I'll bet your husband beats you every day.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ms. Fits
    replied
    Re: Hi From Tulsa!

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    1 Corinthians 2:15

    But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.


    1 Corinthians 5:12-13
    For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

    1 Corinthians 6:2-3
    Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
    Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

    Oh bubble headed false christian, do you get it yet?
    It appears you are correct. Somtimes I don't know what to think when the Bible says that we should not judge and then we should judge. It appears it is OK to judge if we are spiritual and without sin.

    I should read my Bible harder. Thank you for the patience to talk with me.

    Kind Love,
    Ms. Fits

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: Hi From Tulsa!

    Originally posted by Ms. Fits View Post
    My husband is aware that I'm reaching out to grasp the hard truth that is God's word. If I can grab hold of it and bring it ever closer to my inner being, He will pour his annointing oil all over my head.

    My love for God may sound perverted to some... but His word says we must love him wil all our being. I hold no part of my being back from his love.
    You seem a bit drunk. The perfect type to minister to.

    Originally posted by Ms. Fits View Post
    We must look at the new testament pattern for direction in worship. You saying that the old testament authorizing instrumental music in the Christ's church is like saying that we must do blood sacrifice and follow sabath. That is the old way.

    Our never-changing God removed the old-way of worshiping and gave us a new way to worship him.

    SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCHHHHHHH! Hit the brakes.
    Now, you are degrading our entire belief structure.

    You started off calling us not real Christians that don't even believe in Baptism. Now, you are claiming that you don't even follow every word in The Book?

    Matthew 4:4
    But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

    I see things have changed in the church of christ. They now allow drunkards and buffet style christains. What's next, female Pastors?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ms. Fits
    replied
    Re: Hi From Tulsa!

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    Church of christers aren't supposed to drink, hypocrite. Convert to True Christianity™, and we'll sit down and have some suds.
    I agree they don't condone drinking. They have so much right in their doctrine though.

    If you've seen my profile, it says that I'm a seeker... I've found a few instances where the Church of Christ does not appear to follow God's word - very few. I'm looking for a group that is more obediant to his love and his will. It was good to hear that your group believes in full water immersion to receive the gift of the holy spirit. Perhaps God has led me to the Landover Church.

    I know there are differences between the Church of Christ and the Landover Baptist Church... and I want to resolve those differences in the truth of His word... but I don't want it to appear to be a debate... I simply want to learn point-by-point if you can measure up to the full Truth that I've been searching for.

    Would it be OK if I present some doctrinal disputes I have in my mind with the Church of Christ to see if your group can help me? Again, I don't want a debate, but to uncover what God's will is. I fear my mind has been led astary in some areas by my Churches doctrine.

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: Hi From Tulsa!

    Originally posted by Ms. Fits View Post
    You appear to have a grasp of scripture. But when I read your reply I can't help but to be reminded of Proverbs 14:12

    There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

    Jesus reminds us to not judge.

    After the devil sowed tares in with the wheat Jesus said in Math 13:28

    The servants said unto him, Wilt though then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay; let while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

    Even Paul appears to get it right when he says in Romans 14:10, "But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgement of Christ. Romans 14:13, "Let us not therefore judge one another any more."

    Don't you see... we're not called to to decide hell... only our merciful and loving God can send one to hell for eternal torment.

    Don't let your "tenure" here excuse you from following God's word. The most learned follower of God's holy word must become the most humble.

    Kind Love,
    Ms. Fits

    1 Corinthians 2:15


    But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.


    1 Corinthians 5:12-13
    For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

    1 Corinthians 6:2-3
    Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
    Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

    Oh bubble headed false christian, do you get it yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ms. Fits
    replied
    Re: Hi From Tulsa!

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    It is difficult to get them over it. I find the poor injun types to be the easiest to convert. You'll rarely ever get one of the almost white ones to change their heathen ways.

    Speaking of your husband, Pastor Zeke asked you if you have his permission to be here. I suggest you answer him.



    That's just disgusting and perverted. Look at what that false Christianity has done to your mind.



    To worship the Lord, false christian, you can use whatever instrument you want, except the drum.

    Here's one quick example.

    1 Chronicles 13:8
    David and all Israel played before God with all their might, and with singing, and with harps, and with psalteries, and with timbrels, and with cymbals, and with trumpets.
    My husband is aware that I'm reaching out to grasp the hard truth that is God's word. If I can grab hold of it and bring it ever closer to my inner being, He will pour his annointing oil all over my head.

    My love for God may sound perverted to some... but His word says we must love him wil all our being. I hold no part of my being back from his love.

    We must look at the new testament pattern for direction in worship. You saying that the old testament authorizing instrumental music in the Christ's church is like saying that we must do blood sacrifice and follow sabath. That is the old way.

    Our never-changing God removed the old-way of worshiping and gave us a new way to worship him.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ms. Fits
    replied
    Re: Hi From Tulsa!

    Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
    There is no contradiction. If you happen to read Matthew 7:1-5 you would see that it is a prohibition against hypocritical judging, not judging in itself! There is a huge difference. What Jesus is telling us is if you're an adulterer and you judge someone for cheating on his wife, you are guilty of hypocritical judgement. You are judging your brother's mote when you have a beam in your eye. On the other hand, if you are a True Christian™ and follow the Bible and have remained faithful to your wife, if you judge another person for adultery, you can do so.

    Here is another quote of Jesus's (since you somehow think Paul can be ignored altogether).

    John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

    So where does Jesus say not to judge at all in that preceding verse?
    You appear to have a grasp of scripture. But when I read your reply I can't help but to be reminded of Proverbs 14:12

    There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

    Jesus reminds us to not judge.

    After the devil sowed tares in with the wheat Jesus said in Math 13:28

    The servants said unto him, Wilt though then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay; let while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

    Even Paul appears to get it right when he says in Romans 14:10, "But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgement of Christ. Romans 14:13, "Let us not therefore judge one another any more."

    Don't you see... we're not called to to decide hell... only our merciful and loving God can send one to hell for eternal torment.

    Don't let your "tenure" here excuse you from following God's word. The most learned follower of God's holy word must become the most humble.

    Kind Love,
    Ms. Fits

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: Hi From Tulsa!

    Originally posted by Ms. Fits View Post
    God gave us beer. I praise God for his bounty. 3.2 bounty is ok since one can get it cold.

    Are you jealous of God's gift or do you scorn it?
    Church of christers aren't supposed to drink, hypocrite. Convert to True Christianity™, and we'll sit down and have some suds.

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: Hi From Tulsa!

    Originally posted by Ms. Fits View Post
    I too have spent time in dirty places like Mexico trying to teach God's will. You will understand the frustration we have with getting them past the catholic doctrines. My husband had several run-ins with locals that thought praying to Mother Mary was pleasing to Him.
    It is difficult to get them over it. I find the poor injun types to be the easiest to convert. You'll rarely ever get one of the almost white ones to change their heathen ways.

    Speaking of your husband, Pastor Zeke asked you if you have his permission to be here. I suggest you answer him.

    Originally posted by Ms. Fits View Post
    I have seen a fair number of Chick Tracts but find a meaningful conversation to be more useful than a cartoon strip. Placing Chick Tracts is like spilling God's seed.
    That's just disgusting and perverted. Look at what that false Christianity has done to your mind.

    Originally posted by Ms. Fits View Post
    I have looked in my concordance, but can not find wher God's word authorizes use of guitars and other musical instruments in worship. Do you go to Church to be entertained or to worship God?

    Kind Love,
    Ms. Fits
    To worship the Lord, false christian, you can use whatever instrument you want, except the drum.

    Here's one quick example.

    1 Chronicles 13:8
    David and all Israel played before God with all their might, and with singing, and with harps, and with psalteries, and with timbrels, and with cymbals, and with trumpets.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ms. Fits
    replied
    Re: Hi From Tulsa!

    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    Probably, probably a lot seeing it is her favorite thing to do instead of caring about God.
    God gave us beer. I praise God for his bounty. 3.2 bounty is ok since one can get it cold.

    Are you jealous of God's gift or do you scorn it?

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Hi From Tulsa!

    True Chistians™ like us go to Church to worship, not be entertained and drink beer.

    Leave a comment:

Working...