X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ms. Fits
    replied
    Re: Hi From Tulsa!

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    Pastor,

    I believe she meant Southern Church of Christ. Not United Church of Christ. There's a big difference. They're both on the path to hell, but she is most likely not a lez.
    It's not Southern or United.... it is simply the Church of Christ. At least our name can be found in the Bible. There is no "Baptist" church in the Bible.

    Why do you think I'm on a path to hell? Not that I really believe it, but I've been taught that Baptists were wishy-washy Christians. They even have homosexual and women pastors. And despite the name "Baptist" they don't beleive in baptism.

    The Church of Christ is not liberal like that Baptists. We speak where the bible speaks and are silent where the bible is silent.

    Now that sounded offensive towards you right? That's how it makes me feel when you say things like "on a path to hell".

    Leave a comment:


  • Ms. Fits
    replied
    Re: Hi From Tulsa!

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Then why is she calling herself "Ms.?" That's what the queer ladies call themselves.
    I think you're out-of-line with such comments. I see you've had over 30k posts on this forum. I'm surprised you can stay on a Christian forum so long with such a retarted view such as "Ms." = gay. If I was the moderator I would kick you off long ago.

    Maybe you just have a problem with women.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ms. Fits
    replied
    Re: Hi From Tulsa!

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    This would be my field of expertise.

    The Church of Christ is an offshoot of the Baptists. They refuse to get with the times and allow orchestral music. They also take their doctrine from a misreading of James.

    Horrible sinners! My Grandma was one. She died that way. She is roasting in hell now.
    I've researched this a bit and found that while the Baptists did participate in the American Restoration movement, the Church of Christ is not an offshoot per say.

    The Bible does not autherize instermental music in worship. We are told to sing spiritual songs. It is odd how people can miss that.

    When James says faith without deeds is dead... how else can you interpret it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ms. Fits
    replied
    Re: Hi From Tulsa!

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Welcome false Christian.

    Are you a lezbean?
    Why do you say I'm a false Christian? I've been going to church my whole life. I've found that many people look down on the Church of Christ simply because they are not able to follow the Bible as closely as us.

    There are some things I don't like about it though, so I'm looking for another Church to attend.

    NO! I'm not a "lezbean". Why would you ask that?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ms. Fits
    replied
    Re: Hi From Tulsa!

    Originally posted by Brother V View Post
    The biggest difference, is we worship God the father, God the son, and God the Holy Spirit; while you claim to worship him, but in reality worship satan.

    YIC
    V
    That's an odd thing to say. We for sure believe in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. I've done some research and found that even though you're called "Baptists"' you stray from God's word and don't think baptism is needed for salvation.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Hi From Tulsa!

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    Pastor,

    I believe she meant Southern Church of Christ. Not United Church of Christ. There's a big difference. They're both on the path to hell, but she is most likely not a lez.
    Then why is she calling herself "Ms.?" That's what the queer ladies call themselves.

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: Hi From Tulsa!

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Welcome false Christian.

    Are you a lezbean?
    Pastor,

    I believe she meant Southern Church of Christ. Not United Church of Christ. There's a big difference. They're both on the path to hell, but she is most likely not a lez.

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: Hi From Tulsa!

    Originally posted by Ms. Fits View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm a member of the Church of Christ but have been thinking about going to one of the large baptist churches here in town for various reasons.

    What are the main differences between the Baptists and the Church of Christ?
    This would be my field of expertise.

    The Church of Christ is an offshoot of the Baptists. They refuse to get with the times and allow orchestral music. They also take their doctrine from a misreading of James.

    Horrible sinners! My Grandma was one. She died that way. She is roasting in hell now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Hi From Tulsa!

    Originally posted by Ms. Fits View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm a member of the Church of Christ but have been thinking about going to one of the large baptist churches here in town for various reasons.

    What are the main differences between the Baptists and the Church of Christ?
    Welcome false Christian.

    Are you a lezbean?

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother V
    replied
    Re: Hi From Tulsa!

    Originally posted by Ms. Fits View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm a member of the Church of Christ but have been thinking about going to one of the large baptist churches here in town for various reasons.

    What are the main differences between the Baptists and the Church of Christ?
    The biggest difference, is we worship God the father, God the son, and God the Holy Spirit; while you claim to worship him, but in reality worship satan.

    YIC
    V

    Leave a comment:


  • Ms. Fits
    started a topic Hi From Tulsa!

    Hi From Tulsa!

    Hi everyone. I'm a member of the Church of Christ but have been thinking about going to one of the large baptist churches here in town for various reasons.

    What are the main differences between the Baptists and the Church of Christ?
Working...