X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheMother
    Unsaved trash
     
    • Sep 2009
    • 62

    #121
    Re: Me

    Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
    Rather, it's just that people got bored with talking with an idiot like you.

    Funny did you come up with that or your whore you have tied up in the bed room?
    There is NO worship of "Satan" in Wicca. These deities (gods) were created by the Christian religion. A Satanic Witch is an oxymor-on and anyone who tells you otherwise, knows nothing about the Craft.

    Comment

    • Nobar King
      Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
      Christ's Guardian
      True Christian™
      • Sep 2007
      • 23748

      #122
      Re: Me

      If I wanted to listen to a stupid fool go on and on I could just turn on C-SPAN.
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

      Comment

      • Mrs. Mary Whitford
        Ladies of Landover Senior VP
        One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
        Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
        True Christian™
        • Dec 2006
        • 12414

        #123
        Re: Me

        I'm sorry, my heterosexual husband - Mr. Whitford - had me doing chores. Is the witch still hanging around trying to convert us to Satan and/or satin worship?
        Posted via Prayer

        1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
        Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

        Blogging for CHRIST!
        Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
        All a-Twitter for Salvation!
        Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
        On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
        My Ladies of Landover profile!

        Comment

        • TheMother
          Unsaved trash
           
          • Sep 2009
          • 62

          #124
          Re: Me

          Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
          If I wanted to listen to a stupid fool go on and on I could just turn on C-SPAN.



          Finally we have somthing in common cause I can't stand C-SPAN
          There is NO worship of "Satan" in Wicca. These deities (gods) were created by the Christian religion. A Satanic Witch is an oxymor-on and anyone who tells you otherwise, knows nothing about the Craft.

          Comment

          • Nobar King
            Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
            Christ's Guardian
            True Christian™
            • Sep 2007
            • 23748

            #125
            Re: Me

            Originally posted by TheMother View Post
            Finally we have somthing in common cause I can't stand C-SPAN
            We have nothing in common. I didn't say that I didn't like C-SPAN, they just have a lot of idiots on, that's all. Why do you hate America so much?
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

            Comment

            • TheMother
              Unsaved trash
               
              • Sep 2009
              • 62

              #126
              Re: Me

              Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
              I'm sorry, my heterosexual husband - Mr. Whitford - had me doing chores. Is the witch still hanging around trying to convert us to Satan and/or satin worship?

              You are a fool if you let a man rule you. Once again

              There is NO worship of "Satan" in Wicca. These deities (gods) were created by the Christian religion. A Satanic Witch is an oxymor-on and anyone who tells you otherwise, knows nothing about the Craft.
              There is NO worship of "Satan" in Wicca. These deities (gods) were created by the Christian religion. A Satanic Witch is an oxymor-on and anyone who tells you otherwise, knows nothing about the Craft.

              Comment

              • TheMother
                Unsaved trash
                 
                • Sep 2009
                • 62

                #127
                Re: Me

                Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                We have nothing in common. I didn't say that I didn't like C-SPAN, they just have a lot of idiots on, that's all. Why do you hate America so much?

                I don't hate America just people who are so closed minded like you.

                Hey look Richard Simmons I am cool with that he was not really that bad in his day. It is funny how you can add a pic for me but I can not and how you can change my Signature to.
                There is NO worship of "Satan" in Wicca. These deities (gods) were created by the Christian religion. A Satanic Witch is an oxymor-on and anyone who tells you otherwise, knows nothing about the Craft.

                Comment

                • Mrs. Mary Whitford
                  Ladies of Landover Senior VP
                  One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
                  Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
                  True Christian™
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 12414

                  #128
                  Re: Me

                  Look, deny all you want. If you're not on your knees thanking Jesus for His temporary sacrifice for YOUR sins, you're working for the devil. That's Satan with a capital S and that stands for SIN!
                  Fortunately you're not going to get anywhere near my beloved baby boy, or even my daughter! We are in a gated community, and knowing there are people like you out there who want to eat my children, Mr. Whitford has hired additional security to patrol our grounds. On top of that, I carry a Glock, so if you want to steal my babies, you'd better come armed.
                  Posted via Prayer

                  1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                  Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

                  Blogging for CHRIST!
                  Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                  All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                  Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                  On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                  My Ladies of Landover profile!

                  Comment

                  • TheMother
                    Unsaved trash
                     
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 62

                    #129
                    Re: Me

                    Sister Mary Maria,

                    Why is your sons pic up but not your little girl is she that low to you and your husband that you can show the MALE but not the FEMALE
                    There is NO worship of "Satan" in Wicca. These deities (gods) were created by the Christian religion. A Satanic Witch is an oxymor-on and anyone who tells you otherwise, knows nothing about the Craft.

                    Comment

                    • TheMother
                      Unsaved trash
                       
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 62

                      #130
                      Re: Me

                      Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
                      Look, deny all you want. If you're not on your knees thanking Jesus for His temporary sacrifice for YOUR sins, you're working for the devil. That's Satan with a capital S and that stands for SIN!
                      Fortunately you're not going to get anywhere near my beloved baby boy, or even my daughter! We are in a gated community, and knowing there are people like you out there who want to eat my children, Mr. Whitford has hired additional security to patrol our grounds. On top of that, I carry a Glock, so if you want to steal my babies, you'd better come armed.

                      ONE LAST TIME I DO NOT WANT YOUR CHRILDEN OR ANY OTHER PERSONS CHILDREN I DO NOT EAT THEM OR GIVE THEM TO PEOPLE TO EAT YOU PEOPLE ARE REPEAT THE SAME DAMN THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN
                      Last edited by Rev. Jim Osborne; 09-16-2009, 04:07 AM. Reason: Lowering her voice
                      There is NO worship of "Satan" in Wicca. These deities (gods) were created by the Christian religion. A Satanic Witch is an oxymor-on and anyone who tells you otherwise, knows nothing about the Craft.

                      Comment

                      • TheMother
                        Unsaved trash
                         
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 62

                        #131
                        Re: Me

                        I hate to leave so soon but I must get to bed. I will be back tomorrow sometime after I get my school stuff done. Its been real fun talking with you closed minded people I will enjoy it again tomorrow. Have a blessed night.

                        Blessed Be!
                        There is NO worship of "Satan" in Wicca. These deities (gods) were created by the Christian religion. A Satanic Witch is an oxymor-on and anyone who tells you otherwise, knows nothing about the Craft.

                        Comment

                        • Remy Lebeau
                          LBU Professor and Biblical Wordsmith Extraordinaire
                          President of the Ex-Negro Academy Alumni Association
                          Freehold Best Tan Award winner, 10 yrs running
                          True Christian™
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 2058

                          #132
                          Re: Me

                          Originally posted by TheMother View Post
                          ONE LAST TIME I DO NOT WANT YOUR CHRILDEN OR ANY OTHER PERSONS CHILDREN I DO NOT EAT THEM OR GIVE THEM TO PEOPLE TO EAT YOU PEOPLE ARE REPEAT THE SAME DAMN THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN
                          Eating their flesh... drinking their blood. Same difference. And don't think that we are fooled by your clever use of the word "children" instead of saying "babies". We know you drink the blood of Christian babies sacrificed on alters to satan. We know you have forest lesbo orgies on the night of every full moon. We know you drink each others menstral fluids. We know you allow yourself to be sodomized by the unholy he-goat. We know you commune with demons and allow them to possess you. Do not think you can pull anything over on us. We have had extensive experience dealing with witches.
                          Master of Godly Debating

                          Latest Conquest:Sacred Heart

                          Debate Record
                          Currently Undefeated
                          Lastest Debates:
                          Catholic - Not Christian: Former Altar Boy/Molestation Victim with "Stockholm Syndrome" admits catholicism is false
                          James Peter: Idiotic Catholic Retard Thwarted
                          Vayhr of the Warhost: Unrepentant wigger struck down.
                          Teflon: See the post that nailed him.
                          86 Victories
                          0 Defeats

                          Past Victories (Archive):
                          Uppity Atheist Pagan Witch finally keels over and DIES. America Wins Again!!!
                          Uppity feeble minded witch needs to be taught how to debate
                          Racist Nazi Feminazi Bulldyke CRUSHED in debate

                          Comment

                          • TheMother
                            Unsaved trash
                             
                            • Sep 2009
                            • 62

                            #133
                            Re: Me

                            Originally posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
                            Eating their flesh... drinking their blood. Same difference. And don't think that we are fooled by your clever use of the word "children" instead of saying "babies". We know you drink the blood of Christian babies sacrificed on alters to satan. We know you have forest lesbo orgies on the night of every full moon. We know you drink each others menstral fluids. We know you allow yourself to be sodomized by the unholy he-goat. We know you commune with demons and allow them to possess you. Do not think you can pull anything over on us. We have had extensive experience dealing with witches.

                            Babies, Children eaither way I do not eat them or anything else you have said I am surprised they let you in since they hate everyone and you being Black wow you must have *BLEEP*
                            Last edited by Remy Lebeau; 09-16-2009, 03:20 AM. Reason: NO NEED TO SHOUT OR USE PROFANITY!
                            There is NO worship of "Satan" in Wicca. These deities (gods) were created by the Christian religion. A Satanic Witch is an oxymor-on and anyone who tells you otherwise, knows nothing about the Craft.

                            Comment

                            • TheMother
                              Unsaved trash
                               
                              • Sep 2009
                              • 62

                              #134
                              Re: Me

                              I will leave you with this once again:


                              There is NO worship of "Satan" in Wicca. These deities (gods) were created by the Christian religion. A Satanic Witch is an oxymor-on and anyone who tells you otherwise, knows nothing about the Craft.


                              Blessed Be!
                              Last edited by Mrs. Mary Whitford; 09-16-2009, 03:06 AM. Reason: Blah blah blah... STOP SHOUTING!
                              There is NO worship of "Satan" in Wicca. These deities (gods) were created by the Christian religion. A Satanic Witch is an oxymor-on and anyone who tells you otherwise, knows nothing about the Craft.

                              Comment

                              • Remy Lebeau
                                LBU Professor and Biblical Wordsmith Extraordinaire
                                President of the Ex-Negro Academy Alumni Association
                                Freehold Best Tan Award winner, 10 yrs running
                                True Christian™
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 2058

                                #135
                                Re: Me

                                Originally posted by TheMother View Post
                                Babies, Children eaither way I do not eat them or anything else you have said I am surprised they let you in since they hate everyone and you being Black wow you must have sucked alot of Di*k to get on this forum lmao
                                I'm not black. I can count all the black people I've ever seen on one hand. Clearly I am a butter caramel color.

                                And what's with this:

                                Originally posted by TheMother View Post
                                A Satanic Witch is an oxymor-on and anyone who tells you otherwise, knows nothing about the Craft.
                                The Craft? What are you? 14?

                                Do you have a magic cloak of invisibility, a tin foil pointy hat and run around shouting "Fireball! Fireball! I hit you with my fireball!!"? When will you realize that satan can give you no true power. Only Jesus can.
                                Master of Godly Debating

                                Latest Conquest:Sacred Heart

                                Debate Record
                                Currently Undefeated
                                Lastest Debates:
                                Catholic - Not Christian: Former Altar Boy/Molestation Victim with "Stockholm Syndrome" admits catholicism is false
                                James Peter: Idiotic Catholic Retard Thwarted
                                Vayhr of the Warhost: Unrepentant wigger struck down.
                                Teflon: See the post that nailed him.
                                86 Victories
                                0 Defeats

                                Past Victories (Archive):
                                Uppity Atheist Pagan Witch finally keels over and DIES. America Wins Again!!!
                                Uppity feeble minded witch needs to be taught how to debate
                                Racist Nazi Feminazi Bulldyke CRUSHED in debate

                                Comment

                                Working...