X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Talitha
    Deaconess
    Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
    True Christian™
    • Oct 2026
    • 15118

    #16
    Re: Interesting...

    Originally posted by Zero_Shift View Post
    Well no, Not unless they put there necks on the block. which Grunty dear seems to be doing. By the way, love the trade mark by "True Christian" If I say that, do I have to pay?

    And my reasons are my own. You would know if I was perscuteing you. I woudnt be this polite.
    Well, now you come to mention it.
    The Lord has Blessed us with The Godly Paypal Button which is conveniently situated at the bottom of each page.
    Please feel free to use it to make a Loving Donation to Jesus.

    Sister Talitha

    Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.


    HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
    being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41



    Comment

    • Sista Lateefah
      Honorary White Woman.
      True Christian™
      • Mar 2007
      • 522

      #17
      Re: Interesting...

      Originally posted by Zero_Shift View Post
      I thought a Sin was a Sin Grunty? But the doubble standard must be upheld, so I will refran from "Naughty words"
      You 'bout to get on my last nerve up in here! Not only do Brother Warrior be a man of God, he had gone over to towelheadland and killed lots of mooselimbs just so you could have the right to come in here and act ignant. You should not be disrespectin' him, you should be gettin' down on yo knees and THANKIN' him. And then you needs to thank Jesus for puttin' him here in the first place! Praise the LORD!
      sigpic
      "He went on CNN and he laughed at us, and he said, 'They'll never get me because Allah will protect me. Allah will protect me.' Well, you know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol." - Lt. General William G. Boykin

      Comment

      • MoonFlower
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2006
        • 522

        #18
        Re: Interesting...

        Originally posted by Zero_Shift View Post
        Now, on to the introduction part, Not much to say, Just that I currently serve in the US Air Force, Planing to be an officer in a few years, pending school of course.

        Do I smell a USAF invasion?

        Should I start building a bunker or should I just flirt with all of them and hope they spare me??

        Moon
        You pray...I dance naked in the forest

        Comment

        • Zero_Shift
          Foul Sinner on Moderation
          • Apr 2007
          • 29

          #19
          Re: Interesting...

          Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
          Well, now you come to mention it.
          The Lord has Blessed us with The Godly Paypal Button which is conveniently situated at the bottom of each page.
          Please feel free to use it to make a Loving Donation to Jesus.
          ....Your serious? Wow..I thought it was just a Legal thing.

          So, how is the paypal "Godly"? Did you teach a pastor HTML or something?

          Comment

          • Zero_Shift
            Foul Sinner on Moderation
            • Apr 2007
            • 29

            #20
            Re: Interesting...

            Originally posted by sista Lateefah View Post
            You 'bout to get on my last nerve up in here! Not only do Brother Warrior be a man of God, he had gone over to towelheadland and killed lots of mooselimbs just so you could have the right to come in here and act ignant. You should not be disrespectin' him, you should be gettin' down on yo knees and THANKIN' him. And then you needs to thank Jesus for puttin' him here in the first place! Praise the LORD!
            Hmm...so Have I, but your not falling at my feet.

            Do I smell a USAF invasion?

            Should I start building a bunker or should I just flirt with all of them and hope they spare me??
            *smiles* Dont worry, you seem to be in the same boat as me. I'll tell you when the raid will beguin so you can take cover. ^^

            Comment

            • Warrior in Christ
              "Stumpy"
              True Christian™
              • Apr 2007
              • 430

              #21
              Re: Interesting...

              Originally posted by Zero_Shift View Post
              ....Your serious? Wow..I thought it was just a Legal thing.

              So, how is the paypal "Godly"? Did you teach a pastor HTML or something?
              It's Godly because the LORD commands that you should Tithe and give to the LORD to make your life better.

              Proverbs 3:9-10
              9Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
              10So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.

              It's important to Honor the LORD with your Substance, as much as possible, and as many times as possible. Your Substance pleases the LORD and by giving Substance to the LORD it SHOULD please you too. Maybe there will be hope for you Son, if you'll just read the Bible and give it a try. Those other ways you learned in the past were just watered down versions of True Christianity, maybe if you saw it our way, you'd like it. Of course, if you don't.... you'll just burn in hell for an eternity.
              Proverbs 23:13 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. 14Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

              Comment

              • Talitha
                Deaconess
                Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
                True Christian™
                • Oct 2026
                • 15118

                #22
                Re: Interesting...

                Originally posted by Zero_Shift View Post
                ....Your serious? Wow..I thought it was just a Legal thing.

                So, how is the paypal "Godly"? Did you teach a pastor HTML or something?
                Our Pastors have no need to learn from a mere female such a myself.
                By the wonders of the Innernets all money Donated goes on to assist our Pastors carry out their work spreading the True Christian™ Word of Our Lord Jesus.
                Anything that helps spread The Word is Godly to me.

                Sister Talitha

                Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.


                HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41



                Comment

                • Zero_Shift
                  Foul Sinner on Moderation
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 29

                  #23
                  Re: Interesting...

                  Originally posted by Warrior in Christ View Post
                  It's Godly because the LORD commands that you should Tithe and give to the LORD to make your life better.

                  Proverbs 3:9-10
                  9Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
                  10So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.

                  It's important to Honor the LORD with your Substance, as much as possible, and as many times as possible. Your Substance pleases the LORD and by giving Substance to the LORD it SHOULD please you too. Maybe there will be hope for you Son, if you'll just read the Bible and give it a try. Those other ways you learned in the past were just watered down versions of True Christianity, maybe if you saw it our way, you'd like it. Of course, if you don't.... you'll just burn in hell for an eternity.
                  OHHHHH I'd better Repent now.. lest I burn!

                  Tried christianty, got baptised, treated people like dung in the name of "jesus", got Jaded, left. (Still have the T-Shirt, makes a great floor scrubber) So, I'll pass on Salvation, thanks anyway.

                  Comment

                  • MoonFlower
                    True Christian™
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 522

                    #24
                    Re: Interesting...

                    Originally posted by Zero_Shift View Post
                    *smiles* Dont worry, you seem to be in the same boat as me. I'll tell you when the raid will beguin so you can take cover. ^^
                    TAKE COVER? Just where do you expect me to do that?!

                    That's it! I'm digging a bunker!

                    Moon

                    PS - It would be awful nice of you to take me on one of those triangle planes (stealth I think... )
                    You pray...I dance naked in the forest

                    Comment

                    • Warrior in Christ
                      "Stumpy"
                      True Christian™
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 430

                      #25
                      Re: Interesting...

                      It's important for the Pastors to raise money, how else are they supposed to finance their private airplanes and mission trips? Being a Soldier is hard, but being a Pastor for the Landover Baptist Church truly takes an uncommon fortitude unseen in the common man, they are surely blessed by Jesus himself!
                      Proverbs 23:13 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. 14Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

                      Comment

                      • Sista Lateefah
                        Honorary White Woman.
                        True Christian™
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 522

                        #26
                        Re: Interesting...

                        Originally posted by Zero_Shift View Post
                        Hmm...so Have I, but your not falling at my feet.
                        That's because you unsaved trash. I does not bow to unsaved trash, and neither did the LORD!

                        Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
                        And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
                        Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. - Matthew 4:8-10

                        Now, if you had killed more mooselimbs than Brother Warrior and you was Saved©, I mighta considered it (though I sure wouldn't be worshippin' yo behind!). As it is, it don't really matter if you kills the mooselimbs or the mooselimbs kills you... either way, it's gonna be less unsaved folk in the world. Hallelujah!
                        sigpic
                        "He went on CNN and he laughed at us, and he said, 'They'll never get me because Allah will protect me. Allah will protect me.' Well, you know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol." - Lt. General William G. Boykin

                        Comment

                        • Zero_Shift
                          Foul Sinner on Moderation
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 29

                          #27
                          Re: Interesting...

                          Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
                          Our Pastors have no need to learn from a mere female such a myself.
                          .....And equal rights were destroyed by that statement. Thanks sister for undermining the Constution...

                          they are surely blessed by Jesus himself!
                          Yeah...or by Extorting there flock grunty, Exactly why you don't like Catholics (among other reasons)

                          It would be awful nice of you to take me on one of those triangle planes (stealth I think... ) old
                          Thats a B2 Spirtit btw, worked on those, they rock.

                          Comment

                          • Zero_Shift
                            Foul Sinner on Moderation
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 29

                            #28
                            Re: Interesting...

                            Originally posted by sista Lateefah View Post
                            That's because you unsaved trash. I does not bow to unsaved trash
                            So, is this like Scientology? Do I have to give money to be a "True christian?" or just kiss up to one?

                            Comment

                            • Talitha
                              Deaconess
                              Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
                              True Christian™
                              • Oct 2026
                              • 15118

                              #29
                              Re: Interesting...

                              Originally posted by Zero_Shift View Post


                              Thats a B2 Spirtit btw, worked on those, they rock.
                              Wasn't that also called a "Wobbly Goblin?"

                              Suits you!!

                              Sister Talitha

                              Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.


                              HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                              being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41



                              Comment

                              • Zero_Shift
                                Foul Sinner on Moderation
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 29

                                #30
                                Re: Interesting...

                                Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
                                Wasn't that also called a "Wobbly Goblin?"

                                Suits you!!
                                Meh, to each his own. The B2 was easy to work on...till you had to pull an Engine...then it was hell.

                                Comment

                                Working...