X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • crazychick
    replied
    Re: I am NOTHING

    Originally posted by TabithaB View Post
    Suzie you will not find love here, i suggest you go to a local church or anywhere because here is not the place for intelligence or love. Get out while you can.
    Who are you and why are you hi-jacking my thread?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Billy-Reuben
    replied
    Re: I am NOTHING

    Originally posted by TabithaB View Post
    here is not the place for intelligence
    That's rich coming from you

    Pastor Billy-Reuben

    Leave a comment:


  • TabithaB
    replied
    Re: I am NOTHING

    Originally posted by crazychick View Post
    Hi every one

    My name is Suzie and I am NOTHING!

    I am not an atheist, I am not an agnostic, I am not a wiccan and I am not a satan-worshipper.

    I am LOST. I find that I am more intelligent than most, so struggle to fit in. At the same time I have a problem with substance abuse... Strange balance forced on me!!

    If I am in the wrong place, please point me in the right direction!!? If I am in the right place, bless you for helping me!!

    crazychick
    Suzie you will not find love here, i suggest you go to a local church or anywhere because here is not the place for intelligence or love. Get out while you can.

    Leave a comment:


  • crazychick
    replied
    Re: I am NOTHING

    I wouldn't say I believe in that "free-hippie-love" mumbo jumbo.
    It's a bit too easy going for my liking...

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: I am NOTHING

    Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division.--Luke 12:51

    Leave a comment:


  • WeareLove
    replied
    Re: I am NOTHING

    I too was "nothing" for a while.


    But i came to realized that "LOVE" is my religion

    I donot follow anny churches but i do consider.

    I its good to be open minded.

    Brother we are here to evoble and recognice we are all here togeter in this world.

    We are all one and one with god we are all and god is all.
    And god way is LOVE.

    Donot believe in fear. that it is a ideal that was created to control humanithy....the bibble has ben currupted by fear.

    BELIEVE IN LOVE!

    BELIEVE IN JESUS RAW ACTS OF LOVE!

    THIS IS THE TIME TO MOVE AND EVOLVE!

    LOVE PEOPLE AS IF THEY ARE YOUR CHILDREN OR BROTHERS BECAUSE WE ARE ALL TRUELY ONE LOVE!

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S.
    replied
    Re: I am NOTHING

    Originally posted by crazychick View Post
    I am admitting to substance abuse. What happens when I am intoxicated/high/drugged up is out of my control. I plead unconscious when it comes to those things!
    I think I heard about what happens to you in that condition. You do something "so good I'm on top of it"? Or something?

    Leave a comment:


  • crazychick
    replied
    Re: I am NOTHING

    Originally posted by Ebenezer Wright View Post
    So you are admitting to substance abuse and whore-mongering?
    I am admitting to substance abuse. What happens when I am intoxicated/high/drugged up is out of my control. I plead unconscious when it comes to those things!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ebenezer Wright
    replied
    Re: I am NOTHING

    Originally posted by crazychick View Post
    Although, admittedly, the two can often go hand in hand.

    So you are admitting to substance abuse and whore-mongering?

    Leave a comment:


  • crazychick
    replied
    Re: I am NOTHING

    Originally posted by Rev Moonfloss View Post
    Oh, LORD, I pray for this crazychick with all of her faults. I really lift up all of her lovin sin that she spreads to everyone. Oh, LORD, hear my prayer and bring this prostitute to her knees and let her see her wicked ways.

    And all of God’s people said, Amen!

    Sista, I do hope dat you do find da LORD and quit lovin people all over, especially in the back alleys of sin. Learn to save your lovin for your husband. Even tho I doubt that any good Christian man will have you now after you lovin everyone in skanky motels.
    I never said I make love to everyone. I said I love everyone! That was a sick and twisted thing to do, who ever did that. My problem is substance abuse, not whore-mongering.

    Although, admittedly, the two can often go hand in hand.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev Moonfloss
    replied
    Re: I am NOTHING

    Originally posted by crazychick View Post
    I make love to everyone


    Oh, LORD, I pray for this crazychick with all of her faults. I really lift up all of her lovin sin that she spreads to everyone. Oh, LORD, hear my prayer and bring this prostitute to her knees and let her see her wicked ways.

    And all of God’s people said, Amen!

    Sista, I do hope dat you do find da LORD and quit lovin people all over, especially in the back alleys of sin. Learn to save your lovin for your husband. Even tho I doubt that any good Christian man will have you now after you lovin everyone in skanky motels.

    Leave a comment:


  • crazychick
    replied
    Re: I am NOTHING

    Originally posted by Hansche View Post
    I think that you should be just fine with a program to help you off of the substance abuse, other than that I don't know what to say. You seem like a fine open person. These bible thumpers couldn't help a lost dog to the pound. lol they just like to past judgment on people that aren't like them. I hope you find what you are looking for, but you don't seem like the type to judge someone.
    You are bang on the money Hansche - I am not one to judge. I have many faults of my own, like everyone else, so I do not judge. I accept everyone and love everyone, until you prove that you are not worthy of this affection (which rarely happens - I find all people are worthy of affection).

    Thank you for the welcome. I hope you also find or perhaps already found what you are looking for!

    Leave a comment:


  • TheLordSavedMe
    replied
    Re: I am NOTHING

    You should just say NO! Drugs are sooo bad for you!

    I knew this one guy in high school, he was kinda weird and nobody liked him. But he was nice until her started hanging out with the stoners. Pretty soon, he was all loud and he let his hair get all long and greasy and stuff.

    Then one day, he was downtown by the train station, and a cop told him he wanted to talk to him, and instead he ran, and he got hit by a bus!

    So you should never take drugs, because if you do, you might get killed!

    Tammi

    Leave a comment:


  • Hansche
    replied
    Re: I am NOTHING

    I think that you should be just fine with a program to help you off of the substance abuse, other than that I don't know what to say. You seem like a fine open person. These bible thumpers couldn't help a lost dog to the pound. lol they just like to past judgment on people that aren't like them. I hope you find what you are looking for, but you don't seem like the type to judge someone.

    Leave a comment:


  • Condescending
    replied
    Re: I am NOTHING

    Just to add on to my previous post:

    "I am the way the truth and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME."
    -- Jesus Christ, John 14:6

    Now you know what to do, so go do it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...