X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Twitcharris
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    um, you people are the ones who say a girl that was raped coudlnt press charges and that women arent allowed to tell guys what to do...
    so whats so bad about having my gf on a leash?
    its pretty much what you guys have your women on.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    Originally posted by Twitcharris View Post
    are you guys some kind of cult? if theirs koolaid involved........
    This coming from a gothtard teenager who claims to be a Christian and have a girlfriend on a chain?


    Leave a comment:


  • Twitcharris
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    are you guys some kind of cult? if theirs koolaid involved........

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    Originally posted by Twitcharris View Post
    wow you guys are really hate filled people. i havent been on this site for more then 30 minutes and ive already gotten like 5 infractions and one was i think cuz someone likes to push buttons. like seriously? you guys do have christianity wrong. do you people read the bible or just listen to what someone tells you to think? cuz it kinda seems like you all think as one person, and no one has their own opinions.....
    We are True Christians(tm), friend. We let Jesus do our thinking.

    Join us. Join us. You'll feel so much better.

    Leave a comment:


  • Twitcharris
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    wow you guys are really hate filled people. i havent been on this site for more then 30 minutes and ive already gotten like 5 infractions and one was i think cuz someone likes to push buttons. like seriously? you guys do have christianity wrong. do you people read the bible or just listen to what someone tells you to think? cuz it kinda seems like you all think as one person, and no one has their own opinions.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    Originally posted by FleshFlower View Post
    I already Worship God and Christ. Just not in your shitty way.
    I believe in his teachings.
    I don't need to hear his word from the likes of you.
    I have my own pastor. I don't need you.

    Have fun molesting little boys.
    There is only one way to worship God. HIS way.

    Feel free to point out how we've gotten it wrong. Post the Scripture and show us.

    Or have your imaginary pastor do it.

    I'll bet your father gives you a beating every day. You certainly deserve them.

    Proverbs 22:15 Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

    Leave a comment:


  • HTannor
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    Originally posted by FleshFlower View Post
    I already Worship God and Christ. Just not in your shitty way.
    I believe in his teachings.
    I don't need to hear his word from the likes of you.
    I have my own pastor. I don't need you.

    Have fun molesting little boys.
    So, are your telling me you don't want my counselling?

    Leave a comment:


  • FleshFlower
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    I already Worship God and Christ. Just not in your shitty way.
    I believe in his teachings.
    I don't need to hear his word from the likes of you.
    I have my own pastor. I don't need you.

    Have fun molesting little boys.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    Originally posted by FleshFlower View Post
    I'm wasting my time?
    You're a piffleing pastor wasting time on a troll!
    Seriously, nothing you say can hurt me, but its obvious that by your continuous posting that I am striking a nerve with you somehow. If I wasn't you would have not even bothered with this post, good sir.
    It is never a waste of my time to bring the Good News about Jesus to unsaved scum such as yourself.

    In fact, it's my job.

    It is obvious to me that you want to repent and turn your life over to Christ. Otherwise, why would you be wasting your time with us?

    Leave a comment:


  • FleshFlower
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    I'm wasting my time?
    You're a fucking pastor wasting time on a troll!
    Seriously, nothing you say can hurt me, but its obvious that by your continuous posting that I am striking a nerve with you somehow. If I wasn't you would have not even bothered with this post, good sir.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    Originally posted by FleshFlower View Post
    I'll enjoy watching you burn too
    Yea, well...Here's the problem with that. I'm a True Christian™ Pastor you see, and as such, I am Saved thru Christ's Grace. You are a wanton teenaged slut who is wasting her life spewing hate and cutting herself and rejecting Christ's Loving offer of eternal life in exchange for a lifetime of servitude.

    The Bible says that I'll be up in Heaven with Jesus, and that we'll both be laughing at you as we listen to your screams of agony while satan peels you like a grape.

    "He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision." Psalm 2:4
    As a Loving Christian, I can't wait.

    Leave a comment:


  • FleshFlower
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    I'll enjoy watching you burn too

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    Originally posted by FleshFlower View Post
    Actually. You Christians DO post on my forums.
    Its time you assholes got what you deserve.
    And notice I'm not disrespecting your religion.
    As I said before, The Bible has many wonderful teachings in it.
    I'm just insulting you people.


    You've just been a victim of a troll. You like that?
    And if you don't know what a troll is, its someone that posts things just to watch people get pissed off. Have a nice day

    And P.S. I did mean every word I said
    Well thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule of burning down Churches and fornicating with every pickle in the house to drop by God's favorite forum and spew hatred. The Holy Bible says that we are actually Blessed by your persecution. Shout Glory!!

    Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
    5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
    Enjoy hell, slut. I know that I'll sure enjoy watching you burn.

    Leave a comment:


  • HTannor
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    Originally posted by FleshFlower View Post
    hmm.
    I've seen how Christians work
    A bunch of hate mongering people creatures that love nothing more than to start wars and put people down while making themselves feel almighty.
    What God and Jesus taught us were very wonderful things, but their followers ruined this planet.
    Throwing bible versus at me and Calling me scum won't make me want to join your ranks of bible-thumping zombies. It makes me want to get as far away from scum like you as I possibly can.
    You wonder why people burn down churches and rip apart the bible. Its you. Its all of you "people" that enjoy putting people down. If you tried to be nice to people you might actually get somewhere.

    Well, WiltedFlower, now that I see how you have reponded to my generous offer to help you find your way, I'm rescinding that offer. I hope your enjoy the Flaming Tallywacker(tm) of Satan in your new home.

    Leave a comment:


  • FleshFlower
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Then why are you here? May I remind you that you are uninvited and unwelcome? This is a Christian forum! You don't see us waltzing in to your whiney emo self-mutilation forums and throwing tantrums like that, do you?

    Jesus guided you here for a reason, harlot. Maybe it's time to stop hating Him and start learning how to behave like a grownup.
    Actually. You Christians DO post on my forums.
    Its time you assholes got what you deserve.
    And notice I'm not disrespecting your religion.
    As I said before, The Bible has many wonderful teachings in it.
    I'm just insulting you people.


    You've just been a victim of a troll. You like that?
    And if you don't know what a troll is, its someone that posts things just to watch people get pissed off. Have a nice day

    And P.S. I did mean every word I said

    Leave a comment:

Working...