X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    Originally posted by FleshFlower View Post
    hmm.
    I've seen how Christians work
    No, you have let your hateful imagination go to work. With an imagination, who needs proof?
    What God and Jesus taught us were very wonderful things, but their followers ruined this planet.
    Really? Have you any evidence that God did not kill the population of the world when He flooded it? And how does His war against the Midianites figure in your "very wonderful things", or human sacrifice or cannibalism? Have you ever studied God and His Holy Word?
    Throwing bible versus at me and Calling me scum won't make me want to join your ranks of bible-thumping zombies.
    The choice is yours, accept Jesus or spend eternity in pain and darkness. That's Jesus' deal, He said so.
    It makes me want to get as far away from scum like you as I possibly can.
    Are all atheists violent and hateful?
    You wonder why people burn down churches and rip apart the bible. Its you.
    That's plain wrong -they are possessed by demons.
    Its all of you "people" that enjoy putting people down. If you tried to be nice to people you might actually get somewhere.
    Look, if someone said, "I'm going to put an end to all your troubles" would it matter how they said it?

    Do you not understand Jesus' frustration when people like you come here spouting off?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    Then why are you here? May I remind you that you are uninvited and unwelcome? This is a Christian forum! You don't see us waltzing in to your whiney emo self-mutilation forums and throwing tantrums like that, do you?

    Jesus guided you here for a reason, harlot. Maybe it's time to stop hating Him and start learning how to behave like a grownup.

    Leave a comment:


  • FleshFlower
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    hmm.
    I've seen how Christians work
    A bunch of hate mongering people creatures that love nothing more than to start wars and put people down while making themselves feel almighty.
    What God and Jesus taught us were very wonderful things, but their followers ruined this planet.
    Throwing bible versus at me and Calling me scum won't make me want to join your ranks of bible-thumping zombies. It makes me want to get as far away from scum like you as I possibly can.
    You wonder why people burn down churches and rip apart the bible. Its you. Its all of you "people" that enjoy putting people down. If you tried to be nice to people you might actually get somewhere.

    Leave a comment:


  • HTannor
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    Originally posted by FleshFlower View Post
    I do hate myself, Actually.
    Partially because Ever since I was young Christians were telling me I wasn't good enough for anything.

    Okay, I jumped in when I should have perhaps counted to ten before expressing my feelings. For that I apologize.

    Now that I've cooled down, I can express myself more calmly.

    It's easy to see you probably went through some trauma at an earlier age and you've come to the right place to heal those wounds.

    I feel that you would benefit from some intense, personal, one-on-one counselling.

    But, before we rush into the planning for that, please send me personal message with a close-up, high resolution photo of yourself along with all your measurements educational achievements so that I can properly weigh the depth of your needs in bringing your back into the fold.

    Leave a comment:


  • Twitcharris
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    That was mean, im not a meth head, nor whatever skates is.

    Leave a comment:


  • HTannor
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    Originally posted by FleshFlower View Post
    I do hate myself, Actually.
    Partially because Ever since I was young Christians were telling me I wasn't good enough for anything.
    That's better.

    Eating a little humble pie will get you much further with us than spouting the drivel you originally did.

    Leave a comment:


  • HTannor
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    Originally posted by FleshFlower View Post
    From what I've seen Christians are very judgmental

    I thought that the bible said "Thou shalt not judge"

    And yet, I've only ran into a handful of Christians who were not judgmental pricks

    So, you say I'm going to hell for not following your savior?
    When and where did Jesus tell you to judge people?
    You show up with your hippie name and start throwing out accusations. Who are your to judge, Unsaved Trash?


    Originally posted by Twitcharris View Post
    hi im not a judgemental christian prick.
    im vinnie
    Yes, your are.


    Originally posted by FleshFlower View Post
    When and where did Jesus tell you to judge people?
    For you: Flower Child, You are beneath contempt, you pot-smoking, new age music loving, bull dyke.


    Whenever you two can get yourselves together and properly introduce yourselves and give us a rational profiles, we will welcome you to our God loving forum.


    In case you haven't figured it out, coming in here spouting your Needless Dickery(tm) will get you nowhere, Harlot (that's you, Flower Child), and you, Twitcharris, (Probably-trying-to-withdraw methhead with the skakes).

    Leave a comment:


  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    So why did you not simply, "become better" or at least good for something? You have heard the Parable of The Talents? God gave you benefits, why then have you been slothful and not multiplied them?

    M't:25:14: For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
    M't:25:15: And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
    M't:25:16: Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.
    M't:25:17: And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.
    M't:25:18: But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.
    M't:25:19: After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.
    M't:25:20: And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.
    M't:25:21: His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
    M't:25:22: He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.
    M't:25:23: His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
    M't:25:24: Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
    M't:25:25: And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
    M't:25:26: His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
    M't:25:27: Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
    M't:25:28: Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
    M't:25:29: For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

    Leave a comment:


  • FleshFlower
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    I do hate myself, Actually.
    Partially because Ever since I was young Christians were telling me I wasn't good enough for anything.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    Originally posted by FleshFlower View Post
    When and where did Jesus tell you to judge people?
    1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

    OK you slimy piece of vileness?

    You see I can say that because I am 'spiritual' and humble; you on the other hand are objectionable, self-publicizing and ignorant.

    Dear Lord, you must hate yourself. Nevertheless, Jesus will love you if you accept him.

    Leave a comment:


  • FleshFlower
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    When and where did Jesus tell you to judge people?

    Leave a comment:


  • Twitcharris
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    hi im not a judgemental christian prick.
    im vinnie

    Leave a comment:


  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    replied
    Re: Oh Hello

    ^^ that post is full of judgment...

    Anyhoo, we are supposed to judge, Jesus tells us so.

    Leave a comment:


  • FleshFlower
    started a topic Oh Hello

    Oh Hello

    From what I've seen Christians are very judgmental

    I thought that the bible said "Thou shalt not judge"

    And yet, I've only ran into a handful of Christians who were not judgmental pricks

    So, you say I'm going to hell for not following your savior?
    Looks like all you judgmental assholes are gonna join me
    Have a nice day.
Working...