X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • undertone
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • Dec 2009
    • 5

    #1

    Hello

    Hello LBC.
    I'm an 18 year old guy from Atlanta, Georgia.
    I have been saved since...oh...I was 10, at church camp.
    I am a student in college majoring in both Japanese and Computer Science, planning to teach English in Japan for a few years after college, then getting a job relevant to my major.
    When I'm not studying or worshiping, I translate from Japanese to English.
  • eliot mayfield
    God Squad
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2006
    • 9324

    #2
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by undertone View Post
    Hello LBC.
    I'm an 18 year old guy from Atlanta, Georgia.
    I have been saved since...oh...I was 10, at church camp.
    I am a student in college majoring in both Japanese and Computer Science, planning to teach English in Japan for a few years after college, then getting a job relevant to my major.
    When I'm not studying or worshiping, I translate from Japanese to English.
    18 and a translator?
    Matthew:
    5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
    5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
    10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
    10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.


    sigpic

    Comment

    • Brother V
      True Christian™ Nitric Oxide
      True Christian™
      • Sep 2006
      • 3481

      #3
      Re: Hello

      Originally posted by undertone View Post
      Hello LBC.
      I'm an 18 year old guy from Atlanta, Georgia.
      I have been saved since...oh...I was 10, at church camp.
      I am a student in college majoring in both Japanese and Computer Science, planning to teach English in Japan for a few years after college, then getting a job relevant to my major.
      When I'm not studying or worshiping, I translate from Japanese to English.
      You are aware that there is an ad on the bottom of this page for you to purchase an English class in Japan...

      if not... scroll down

      YIC
      V
      Judges 9:21 And Jotham ran away, and fled, and went to Beer, and dwelt there, for fear of Abimelech his brother.

      Comment

      • undertone
        Unsaved trash
        Under Investigation
        • Dec 2009
        • 5

        #4
        Re: Hello

        Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
        18 and a translator?
        Yes sir. I've been doing it for quite a few years since high school.

        Comment

        • undertone
          Unsaved trash
          Under Investigation
          • Dec 2009
          • 5

          #5
          Re: Hello

          Originally posted by Brother V View Post
          You are aware that there is an ad on the bottom of this page for you to purchase an English class in Japan...

          if not... scroll down

          YIC
          V
          I see. Though I have already set my mind on a transfer program right out of college. Thank you for letting me know that though.

          Comment

          • eliot mayfield
            God Squad
            True Christian™
            • Sep 2006
            • 9324

            #6
            Re: Hello

            Originally posted by undertone View Post
            Yes sir. I've been doing it for quite a few years since high school.
            What age did you graduate?
            Matthew:
            5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
            5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
            10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
            10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.


            sigpic

            Comment

            • undertone
              Unsaved trash
              Under Investigation
              • Dec 2009
              • 5

              #7
              Re: Hello

              Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
              What age did you graduate?
              17, I took 4 years in High School.

              Comment

              • eliot mayfield
                God Squad
                True Christian™
                • Sep 2006
                • 9324

                #8
                Re: Hello

                4 years of high school and you're a translator?
                Matthew:
                5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
                5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
                10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
                10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.


                sigpic

                Comment

                • undertone
                  Unsaved trash
                  Under Investigation
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 5

                  #9
                  Re: Hello

                  Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
                  4 years of high school and you're a translator?
                  Have I mislead you to believe I was a professional? No no no. This is something I do in my free time for fun.

                  Comment

                  • Pastor Ezekiel
                    Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                     
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 78556

                    #10
                    Re: Hello

                    Originally posted by undertone View Post
                    Hello LBC.
                    I'm an 18 year old guy from Atlanta, Georgia.
                    I have been saved since...oh...I was 10, at church camp.
                    I am a student in college majoring in both Japanese and Computer Science, planning to teach English in Japan for a few years after college, then getting a job relevant to my major.
                    When I'm not studying or worshiping, I translate from Japanese to English.
                    What church do you attend? What does your pastor say about your unhealthy obsession with Japan? You aren't one of these anime wannabe geeks, are you?

                    As you can see from my Church Bio, I've been working hard to spread the Good News about Jesus Christ over in the ornamental countries for years now, and I can tell you, they aren't interested. No matter how loud I shout Glory, they just stare like a bunch of idiot children. They're too busy bowing down to that fat chink Buddha and plotting to take over the world to accept Jesus as their Savior(c).
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

                    Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                    Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                    Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                    Comment

                    Working...