X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Capt. Aaron Portway
    replied
    Re: Hello.

    Isn't Macedonia just another name for Greece? What don't you just admit you're a Greek? Are you embarrassed by the rampant sodomy in your homeland or something? Or is it that the Turks keep kicking your countries butt all the time that has you calling yourself "Macedonian"?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Hello.

    Originally posted by Macedonian View Post
    Hello(Здраво), just browsing the internet and found this site.

    Anyway, I'm a ethnic Macedonian, who was born in Macedonia but now lives in Australia. I do follow the Orthodox faith (Macedonian Orthodox).

    I would just like to know all of you're oppinions on Macedonia and the Orthodox faith.


    Greetings,

    Macedonian.
    I love those macedonia nuts you people make. They just melt in your mouth. I could eat them by the bucketful!

    Leave a comment:


  • Macedonian
    replied
    Re: Hello.

    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    There is only one True Christian™ faith. There are many false Christian faths. You do the math.

    God could love you, if you let him.
    I think you are being quite extreme. To tell me that my christian faith is false, I find insulting, I could say the same about you're christian faith, but I have respect and eagerness to learn more.


    Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
    Why did you move to Australia?
    All the relatives moved here during Yugoslavia to escape communist rule.
    Its nice here, but I still call Macedonia home.

    Originally posted by Vavoline Johnson View Post
    Greeting Comrade! Ain't no such thing as da Macafedonian faith. You Russkies jist can't make up stuff as you be going along just cause you free now. You ain't nothin but a bunch of joo killers and da Lawd don't look favorably on dat!
    W-- Wait .. what?

    Leave a comment:


  • Vavoline Johnson
    replied
    Re: Hello.

    Originally posted by Macedonian View Post
    Hello(Здраво), just browsing the internet and found this site.

    Anyway, I'm a ethnic Macefedonian, who was born in Macedonia but now lives in Australia. I do follow the Orthodox faith (Macedonian Orthodox).

    I would just like to know all of you're oppinions on Macedonia and the Orthodox faith.


    Greetings,

    Macedonian.
    Greeting Comrade! Ain't no such thing as da Macafedonian faith. You Russkies jist can't make up stuff as you be going along just cause you free now. You ain't nothin but a bunch of joo killers and da Lawd don't look favorably on dat!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nobar King
    replied
    Re: Hello.

    Why did you move to Australia?

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Hello.

    Originally posted by Macedonian View Post
    I dont know if I should double post, but oh well.



    Hmm interesting, you see I dont know much about other Christian faiths. As I can see, you disagree with us on on how we preach etc, but in the end we are all christians, no matter how different we are.
    There is only one True Christian™ faith. There are many false Christian faths. You do the math.

    God could love you, if you let him.

    Leave a comment:


  • Macedonian
    replied
    Re: Hello.

    Originally posted by Noah Dint View Post
    I think your country has many beautiful old churches.

    The challenge I see is that there is much too strong of a Muslim influence there. That allows entirely too much opportunity for brain washing.

    -ND
    You should visit one day, go to Ohrid - 365 churches - one for each day of the year. It is a beautiful place the European Jersualem, as it's called.

    Yes, there is a strong muslim influence, thanks to the five hundred year ottoman empire, but it's not like that only in Macedonia, but the whole balkans. Although yes we do have a significant number of muslims primarily Kosovo Albanians, which are extremely nationalistic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Noah Dint
    replied
    Re: Hello.

    Originally posted by Macedonian View Post
    I dont know if I should double post, but oh well.



    Hmm interesting, you see I dont know much about other Christian faiths. As I can see, you disagree with us on on how we preach etc, but in the end we are all christians, no matter how different we are.
    I think your country has many beautiful old churches.

    The challenge I see is that there is much too strong of a Muslim influence there. That allows entirely too much opportunity for brain washing.

    -ND

    Leave a comment:


  • Macedonian
    replied
    Re: Hello.

    I dont know if I should double post, but oh well.


    Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
    Dear friend:

    I welcome you in Christ's abundant love.

    As for what we think of Eastern Orthodoxy, we consider all of the following to be against Scripture: infant baptism, transubstantiation, regarding Mary and the saints as mediators, the veneration of relics and icons, calling priests "Father," and the elevation of church tradition to the same level as Holy Scripture.
    Hmm interesting, you see I dont know much about other Christian faiths. As I can see, you disagree with us on on how we preach etc, but in the end we are all christians, no matter how different we are.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Hello.

    Originally posted by Macedonian View Post
    Hello(Здраво), just browsing the internet and found this site.

    Anyway, I'm a ethnic Macedonian, who was born in Macedonia but now lives in Australia. I do follow the Orthodox faith (Macedonian Orthodox).

    I would just like to know all of you're oppinions on Macedonia and the Orthodox faith.


    Greetings,

    Macedonian.
    I could go on about a bunch of BS but I am a square shooter and straight to the point. Unless you follow the KJV1611 bible and are a Baptist Christian, you are going to Hell. Simple as that.

    Have a nice Day!

    Leave a comment:


  • Macedonian
    replied
    Re: Hello.

    Originally posted by Noah Dint View Post
    Do you come here seeking some kind of acceptance?

    -ND
    I come here, seeking opinions.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Isaac Peters
    replied
    Re: Hello.

    Dear friend:

    I welcome you in Christ's abundant love.

    As for what we think of Eastern Orthodoxy, we consider all of the following to be against Scripture: infant baptism, transubstantiation, regarding Mary and the saints as mediators, the veneration of relics and icons, calling priests "Father," and the elevation of church tradition to the same level as Holy Scripture.

    Leave a comment:


  • Noah Dint
    replied
    Re: Hello.

    Originally posted by Macedonian View Post
    Hello(Здраво), just browsing the internet and found this site.

    Anyway, I'm a ethnic Macedonian, who was born in Macedonia but now lives in Australia. I do follow the Orthodox faith (Macedonian Orthodox).

    I would just like to know all of you're oppinions on Macedonia and the Orthodox faith.


    Greetings,

    Macedonian.
    Do you come here seeking some kind of acceptance?

    -ND

    Leave a comment:


  • Macedonian
    started a topic Hello.

    Hello.

    Hello(Здраво), just browsing the internet and found this site.

    Anyway, I'm a ethnic Macedonian, who was born in Macedonia but now lives in Australia. I do follow the Orthodox faith (Macedonian Orthodox).

    I would just like to know all of you're oppinions on Macedonia and the Orthodox faith.


    Greetings,

    Macedonian.
Working...