X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aristotle
    replied
    Re: Sweden, nost Switzerland

    Originally posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I prefere not wearing leather. And what kind of fetish christian are you? Girls should dress in cotton and whool, not hoestuff like leather.
    Pardon me for not explaining myself clearly. Of course I meant only leather shoes and leather coat. I understand its always winter in Sweden except for the month of August when everyone goes on vacation.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: My name is My

    Originally posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    My name is simply "My". It's a Swedish/Finnish name. My other names are Elisabeth and Nathalie, but My is my first name. My is a bit odd I know. But I know a guy (dance teacher who visited my last school) who was named "Odd".
    So THIS is you?

    Next you'll claim your father is Joxster.

    Leave a comment:


  • SunshineGirl
    replied
    Re: Sweden, nost Switzerland

    Originally posted by Aristotle View Post
    No, Brother Hutchins, she said Sweden, not Switzerland. Its the Swiss that have the chocolate and yodelers. The Swedes have lots of leather and give out Noble prizes like the one to Obama. I bet the young lady would look real fine in leather; for the proper young man and supervised by her father, of course.
    I prefere not wearing leather. And what kind of fetish christian are you? Girls should dress in cotton and whool, not hoestuff like leather.

    Leave a comment:


  • SunshineGirl
    replied
    Re: My name is My

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Your name is your what?
    My name is simply "My". It's a Swedish/Finnish name. My other names are Elisabeth and Nathalie, but My is my first name. My is a bit odd I know. But I know a guy (dance teacher who visited my last school) who was named "Odd".

    Leave a comment:


  • Aristotle
    replied
    Sweden, nost Switzerland

    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post

    Do you get Chocolate cheap? I love good Chocolate.


    No, Brother Hutchins, she said Sweden, not Switzerland. Its the Swiss that have the chocolate and yodelers. The Swedes have lots of leather and give out Noble prizes like the one to Obama. I bet the young lady would look real fine in leather; for the proper young man and supervised by her father, of course.

    Leave a comment:


  • SunshineGirl
    replied
    Re: My name is My

    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    Welcome little lady. I hope you are able to find our little forum to be a home away from home. I hope you have your fathers permission to be here.

    I thought from your previous posts you were a brit. But finding you are from Sweden where American is not your primary language, I think you are doing fine. Many a toothless brit has come on here and barely been able to utter a coherent sentence. Well, I do not need to tell you this, you know how they are.

    Do you get Chocolate cheap? I love good Chocolate.

    Do you have a KJV1611 Bible yet? If not, quick as a bunny, run out to the store and get one. Then read it over and over until you have it memorized. Live by the words contained in it, every single one is just as important.

    I will suggest you work on capitalization. The following words in your last post need attention:
    i - I
    christian - Christian
    english - English
    swedish - Swedish
    church - Church

    Thank you.

    I don't know if the chocolate is so cheap, for good chocolate you have to pay around 8 dollars for 400g

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: My name is My

    Your name is your what?

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: My name is My

    Welcome little lady. I hope you are able to find our little forum to be a home away from home. I hope you have your fathers permission to be here.

    I thought from your previous posts you were a brit. But finding you are from Sweden where American is not your primary language, I think you are doing fine. Many a toothless brit has come on here and barely been able to utter a coherent sentence. Well, I do not need to tell you this, you know how they are.

    Do you get Chocolate cheap? I love good Chocolate.

    Do you have a KJV1611 Bible yet? If not, quick as a bunny, run out to the store and get one. Then read it over and over until you have it memorized. Live by the words contained in it, every single one is just as important.

    I will suggest you work on capitalization. The following words in your last post need attention:
    i - I
    christian - Christian
    english - English
    swedish - Swedish
    church - Church

    Leave a comment:


  • SunshineGirl
    replied
    Re: My name is My

    Originally posted by Jed_Cassidy View Post
    I $ee another $wede joins the flock. Welcome!

    Thank$ for the wonderful introductory po$t. How about a $izable introductory tithe to follow it up...?
    Sorry I don't completly understand, what do you mean?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jed_Cassidy
    replied
    Re: My name is My

    I $ee another $wede joins the flock. Welcome!

    Thank$ for the wonderful introductory po$t. How about a $izable introductory tithe to follow it up...?

    Leave a comment:


  • SunshineGirl
    started a topic My name is My

    My name is My

    I live in Sweden and there I am a member of the swedish church. I don't completly trust it, they have some weird ideas but I haven't yet found any church that is better for the moment.

    I came to find Jesus and God when I became too tired of feeling sad all the time, I need someone to trust, that leads me into good ways instead of bad (I have never drunk or committed any crimes) so it wasn't so bad, but it made me feel hopeless. So now is God my friend instead.

    I like to help people by learning them better living like saying no to all drugs, to do crimes etc. I also like to learn about my religion.

    I like being out in the peaceful woods with my horse, without stressing, evil people that tries to make me very bad.

    As you maybe understand I don't like things that change you and makes it harder for you to be a good christian like bad people and drugs.

    Please excuse my english, I tries to do as good as I can but I'm not so very good i think...

    Questions?
Working...