X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fallen Angel
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by Kaze View Post
    Yeah... I'm not sure if this is news to you or not, but, you fail at the internet. Miserably.

    Learn English or kindly extricate yourself from these forums. Neither I nor any other here has much patience for "txt tlk" or any drivel of the like.
    ur not a true christan just unsaved trash like me so i dun think what u want means n e thing. insted of caring how ppl write we should b showing these christains what its like 2 respect ppl n be nice to each other coz it would b a better world then.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kazoo
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    dun listen 2 them jedi. they made fun of my spelling b4 n it got iritating but then i just desided 2 ignore them so i hope u do 2.
    Yeah... I'm not sure if this is news to you or not, but, you fail at the internet. Miserably.

    Learn English or kindly extricate yourself from these forums. Neither I nor any other here has much patience for "txt tlk" or any drivel of the like.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fallen Angel
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    dun listen 2 them jedi. they made fun of my spelling b4 n it got iritating but then i just desided 2 ignore them so i hope u do 2.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Jabba Master
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    No, its a lame old movie that's already outdated and in another 5 years will be forgotten.
    You do realize that There is going to be 2 Tv searys and 2 more movies right? Star Wars isnt going any were for a vary long time

    "The Passions of the Christ" made more money in the first month than your crappy Star Wars did in 10 years.
    You want to bet?

    The Passion of the Christ
    Domestic: $370,782,930
    Worldwide
    : $611,899,420

    Star Wars I-VI
    Gross revenue: over 4.5 billion USD

    and thats just with the movies Remember Star wars also has Action figures, plush toys, video games, books, comics, and more

    Leave a comment:


  • Unsaved and Loving It
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
    Lovely, you have fantasies about having choking sex with Darth Vader
    You said it. Not her.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobby-Joe
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by Blind leading the blind View Post
    The only Star Wars stuff in the sanctuary I call my room is the box set of my original Trilogy and my indivedual copies of the new Trilogy. I do not own lipstick and the only people I find worthy of my recognition in the Saga are Qui Gon Jinn and Lord Vader. Both were stern and strong men who could see things that others would normally miss. That and Vader kicked tail. I would hate to be subordinate to him.... I'd be dead with a wave of his hand.... So glad that Star Wars is a story!
    Lovely, you have fantasies about having choking sex with Darth Vader and you gripe about how we TRUE Christians treat our women. Are you sure you are not interesting in marrying Pastor Zeke. You should ask him about the “tubing” his daughter Stacy gets when she acts up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by The Jabba Master View Post
    but realy its so much more then a story it combines so many things from history and fiction that it is tail that will last so vary long for genarations to come...
    No, its a lame old movie that's already outdated and in another 5 years will be forgotten.

    "The Passions of the Christ" made more money in the first month than your crappy Star Wars did in 10 years.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Jabba Master
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by Guardian of the Blind View Post
    So glad that Star Wars is a story!
    but realy its so much more then a story it combines so many things from history and fiction that it is tail that will last so vary long for genarations to come...

    Leave a comment:


  • Blind leading the blind
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    The only Star Wars stuff in the sanctuary I call my room is the box set of my original Trilogy and my indivedual copies of the new Trilogy. I do not own lipstick and the only people I find worthy of my recognition in the Saga are Qui Gon Jinn and Lord Vader. Both were stern and strong men who could see things that others would normally miss. That and Vader kicked tail. I would hate to be subordinate to him.... I'd be dead with a wave of his hand.... So glad that Star Wars is a story!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobby-Joe
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by GuardianoftheBlind View Post
    Now that's a good one! I don't even think Han is that cute.... Or that laudable.
    Well whoever you go for. The ewoks or Chewbacca, the sending Jesus gave me was vague on whose cut out you were going down on. The point Jesus hidden hand is in it all whether you know it or not.

    Leave a comment:


  • Blind leading the blind
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Now that's a good one! I don't even think Han is that cute.... Or that laudable.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobby-Joe
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by GuardianoftheBlind View Post
    If sci-fi is so bad then why does "Jesus" like Star Trek.
    Wait, I don't worship monkies! (lol)
    You don't get it, do you? God is everywhere, even in your parents basement with you are pretending to be Princess Leia with that life size cut out of Han Solo (you know, the one with your lipstick on it’s face and crotch). Jesus may not be pleased with geeks but that doesn’t mean He ignores them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Blind leading the blind
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    If sci-fi is so bad then why does "Jesus" like Star Trek.
    Wait, I don't worship monkies! (lol)

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobby-Joe
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by GuardianoftheBlind View Post
    B-J, you cannot possibly know this, but ever since Star Wars came out, the Trekkies didn't like it and theyare very vocal about it. Most (not all) Trekkies I have encountered are a spineless, cowardly bunch.
    The arguement was solved and Star Wars won. I am simply trying to keep the war from starting up agian.
    And I all simply saying all you monkey worshiping sci-fiction geeks are wrong. Jesus perfers Star Trek. The only reason you sci-fi geeks hate Star Trek is because you hate Jesus.

    Leave a comment:


  • Blind leading the blind
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    B-J, you cannot possibly know this, but ever since Star Wars came out, the Trekkies didn't like it and theyare very vocal about it. Most (not all) Trekkies I have encountered are a spineless, cowardly bunch.
    The arguement was solved and Star Wars won. I am simply trying to keep the war from starting up agian.

    Leave a comment:

Working...