X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Jabba Master
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by Captain James T. Kirk View Post
    I don't think I'm a Starfleet Officer! It's called sarcasm, and you inspired my choice of name. I don't think someone who follows a made up religion from a 30 year old movie knows anything about "life the way it is." To your credit, Jeebus is no less fictional than Obi-Wank. LOL!
    Kirk Shut your Maw also Jesus actualy did Exist theres to much eveadence to sugest that there wasnt a person with that name

    also The Way of the Jedi is a combination of Manny Thoughts in Religions combined into one witch makes it the Ultimate Reformed Religion

    Leave a comment:


  • Captain James T. Kirk
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by The Jabba Master View Post
    First of all You dont understand the Way of the Jedi so do not mock it also look whos talking some one who thinks himself a Star Fleet Officer but let us not fight The "True Christians" are the ones who Betray life the way it is (even though its not that good(But its alot better then what they want to do...))
    I don't think I'm a Starfleet Officer! It's called sarcasm, and you inspired my choice of name. I don't think someone who follows a made up religion from a 30 year old movie knows anything about "life the way it is." To your credit, Jeebus is no less fictional than Obi-Wank. LOL!

    Leave a comment:


  • The Jabba Master
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by Captain James T. Kirk View Post
    LOL! You really think you're a jedi master. How can I not mock? If you only mistakenly thought Ghey Wars was better than Star Trek, and that's twice now you misspelled it "Treck", I would just laugh from a distance, but to call yourself a real life jedi? That's lulz just waiting to happen!
    Besides, a phaser could vapourize ten men in bathrobes with pretty light wands. LOL!
    First of all You dont understand the Way of the Jedi so do not mock it also look whos talking some one who thinks himself a Star Fleet Officer but let us not fight The "True Christians" are the ones who Betray life the way it is (even though its not that good(But its alot better then what they want to do...))

    Leave a comment:


  • Captain James T. Kirk
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by The Jabba Master View Post
    (ok im sorry But Star Wars is 10X better then Star Treck (Lightsaber> Phaser)) Ive seen Star Trek and it dosent have the things I like (like Action(... Well not enoughf of it any way)) But this is not befiting of a Jedi or a Jedi Master like myself Welcome to the Forums Kirk I would ask you not to mock me and I shall not do the same to you.
    LOL! You really think you're a jedi master. How can I not mock? If you only mistakenly thought Ghey Wars was better than Star Trek, and that's twice now you misspelled it "Treck", I would just laugh from a distance, but to call yourself a real life jedi? That's lulz just waiting to happen!
    Besides, a phaser could vapourize ten men in bathrobes with pretty light wands. LOL!

    Leave a comment:


  • The Jabba Master
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by Captain James T. Kirk View Post
    Bwahahaha! I've been reading this forum for a while now, but nothing has ever made me want to sign up until I saw a real live jedi posting! If you want teh ghey then you chose well with Star Wars! If you want a realistic view of humanity's future as well as a kickass hero, you have to watch Star Trek, loser!
    Maybe I should turn to the Klingon religion. Praise Kahless! baqhneQ!
    I'm sorry. This isn't befitting of a Starfleet officer. Because I'm a real Starfleet officer for the real Federation of Planets. LOL!
    (ok im sorry But Star Wars is 10X better then Star Treck (Lightsaber> Phaser)) Ive seen Star Trek and it dosent have the things I like (like Action(... Well not enoughf of it any way)) But this is not befiting of a Jedi or a Jedi Master like myself Welcome to the Forums Kirk I would ask you not to mock me and I shall not do the same to you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shallow-izer
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Hey.

    I'm new here to.

    I already raised enough of a stink for them to want to change my name from Shalo'zier to Shallow-izer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Captain James T. Kirk
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Bwahahaha! I've been reading this forum for a while now, but nothing has ever made me want to sign up until I saw a real live jedi posting! If you want teh ghey then you chose well with Star Wars! If you want a realistic view of humanity's future as well as a kickass hero, you have to watch Star Trek, loser!
    Maybe I should turn to the Klingon religion. Praise Kahless! baqhneQ!
    I'm sorry. This isn't befitting of a Starfleet officer. Because I'm a real Starfleet officer for the real Federation of Planets. LOL!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by The Jabba Master View Post
    Actualy the Racially insensitive Term to use is "Kiffu" most people call Kiffar that becuse thats the name of the Planit of witch half of my speasys comes from though its not that Rasest seeing as its a simple mistake
    Are you attempting to type the word "spastic"? Is that one of your problems boy? You prone to fits? Jesus can cure that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Temperance
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by The Jabba Master View Post
    Actualy the Racially insensitive Term to use is "Kiffu" most people call Kiffar that becuse thats the name of the Planit of witch
    No, the name of the plant the witch Helsing uses to stimulate herself with is a mandrake. Do try and keep up, boy.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Jabba Master
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
    Oh, you're a kaffir boy? That'd explain a lot. But don't you think kaffir is a rather racially insensitive term to be using?
    Actualy the Racially insensitive Term to use is "Kiffu" most people call Kiffar that becuse thats the name of the Planit of witch half of my speasys comes from though its not that Rasest seeing as its a simple mistake

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by The Jabba Master View Post
    What I meant when I said Laten was that the bible was Wrighten in Laten before it was Wrighten in English
    And what we're trying to say is that you are nor wrighten, you are wrongun.

    Tell me the truth; your parents are also brother and sister, aren't they...

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Temperance
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by The Jabba Master View Post
    no im a half Kiffar and Half of what ever Master Fay is (shes an unknown speasys as of now)
    Oh, you're a kaffir boy? That'd explain a lot. But don't you think kaffir is a rather racially insensitive term to be using?

    Leave a comment:


  • The Jabba Master
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
    Ah, so are you a wookie then? It'd explain a lot.
    no im a half Kiffar and Half of what ever Master Fay is (shes an unknown speasys as of now)

    So when your friend claimed the Bible was first written in "Laten", Laten was a misspelling of Greek?
    What I meant when I said Laten was that the bible was Wrighten in Laten before it was Wrighten in English

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Temperance
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by The Jabba Master View Post
    Basic is English and its the glactic Standerd meaning in Star wars Every one who gets an education must be taught Basic they understand it but they mostly speek in the native toung (ex: Hutts Speek Hutties but understand Basic and can mostlikely speek it) the only speasys that can not Speek Basic are wookies and those that can were born with a Speach inpedament
    Ah, so are you a wookie then? It'd explain a lot.
    Originally posted by AncientFireRisen View Post
    To reiterate: BIBLIA means BIBLE in GREEK! Therefore it was the Bible and it was written in Greek.
    So when your friend claimed the Bible was first written in "Laten", Laten was a misspelling of Greek?

    Leave a comment:


  • The Jabba Master
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
    Dear, sweet Jesus, You are indeed testing us by sending the retardeds our way in droves.
    Now we have two of them who think "Basic" is an actual language.
    Basic is English and its the glactic Standerd meaning in Star wars Every one who gets an education must be taught Basic they understand it but they mostly speek in the native toung (ex: Hutts Speek Hutties but understand Basic and can mostlikely speek it) the only speasys that can not Speek Basic are wookies and those that can were born with a Speach inpedament

    Leave a comment:

Working...