X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Hi all.

    Originally posted by GioAce7 View Post
    I completely agree.



    To Mr. Hutchins,
    I do not know what other accounts I'm being accused of having, but I assure you they are not mine. Do the IP addresses match?
    Yes

    Leave a comment:


  • TaraAnne
    replied
    Re: Hi all.

    Originally posted by GioAce7 View Post
    My apologies, I didn't mean 'my lady' in the literal sense, more as a polite greeting for any young lady. The name had a more significant meaning than a root in Catholicism, and it is MY name, so I would appreciate it if you respected such. Furthermore, even though women should not receive higher education (IMO), you should be able to establish the difference between 'your' and 'you're'.

    While YOU'RE on YOUR high and mighty soapbox, could you explain to me the root of the name Tara? If you do not know (which again, you're a woman, it is already presumed you do not), it's rooted in Ireland (http://www.behindthename.com/name/tara-1). If we are to assume that just by one's own name we can relate them to a particular religion, than am I to assume you too are Catholic? Or perhaps your heathen parents were Catholic? Please, my lady, leave, take your presumptions and do not return to my thread until you are ready to issue a formal apology.


    Good day.
    Gio,

    First I did use "your" with proper grammar. May I suggest you refer to the proper usage of your vs. you're. My guess is you are a product of the poor public school system we have in this nation. My advice is to download a grammar checker http://www.onlinegrammarchecker.net/ this will help you. Secondly, my family has roots in Ireland as you may or may not know True Christians have been persecuted there for many centuries. I am named after a place where some True Christians were killed for their belief in the true word of God. My father gave me this name so my family will not forget where we came from. I guess you will now have a problem with my Father honoring his past? Unlike you my Father did not pick up some harlot at a truck stop and name me after it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: Hi all.

    Originally posted by TaraAnne View Post
    Cranky Old Man,
    Yes?

    I hope I am not speaking out of line
    Not at all but it seems he already addressed the question. I am not certain of his beliefs but I am certain he is a complete idiot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: Hi all.

    Originally posted by GioAce7 View Post
    Why can I not edit my own posts?
    No one here can, you just have to make no mistakes.
    Last edited by Cranky Old Man; 01-27-2010, 10:31 PM. Reason: Corrected a typo

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: Hi all.

    Originally posted by GioAce7 View Post
    I most certainly do not.
    That probably explains why you could not find it.

    Leave a comment:


  • GioAce7
    replied
    Re: Hi all.

    I completely agree.



    To Mr. Hutchins,
    I do not know what other accounts I'm being accused of having, but I assure you they are not mine. Do the IP addresses match?

    Leave a comment:


  • GOD=life
    replied
    Re: Hi all.

    Originally posted by GioAce7 View Post
    Surely, that is all that is necessary to worship Him. However, I would enjoy being in a congregation of like-minded folks.
    This congregation wholeheartedly and fully accepts the KJV 1611 Bible as the only true Word of God. We surrender to God and accept Jesus Christ as our Savior. But really, it's critically important to read the entire KJV 1611 Bible. Next to surrendering to God and accepting Jesus Christ as your Savior, there is nothing more important.

    Leave a comment:


  • GioAce7
    replied
    Re: Hi all.

    Originally posted by GOD=life View Post
    You should do so in the company of God while reading the KJV 1611 Bible. Nothing more, nothing less.

    You don't need anyone to tell you what the words mean. God made the Bible simple enough for everyone to understand. False Christians only read pre-selected passages, which generates a pre-conceived narrative.
    Surely that is all that is necessary to worship Him. However, I would enjoy being in a congregation of like-minded folks.

    Leave a comment:


  • GOD=life
    replied
    Re: Hi all.

    Originally posted by GioAce7 View Post
    If I am to follow the Bible, word for word...and worship God the way He intended me to worship he Him, should I not do so with in the company of like-minded (mind your hyphen, "likeminded" isn't a single word) people?
    You should do so in the company of God while reading the KJV 1611 Bible. Nothing more, nothing less.

    You don't need anyone to tell you what the words mean. God made the Bible simple enough for everyone to understand. False Christians only read pre-selected passages, which generates a pre-conceived narrative.

    Leave a comment:


  • GioAce7
    replied
    Re: Hi all.

    then*


    Why can I not edit my own posts?



    Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
    I suppose someone ought to ask, “Why do you wish to travel to Landover?” So why do you?


    There is nothing out of the ordinary here, just some modest Christian dwellings and the private congregation who shun publicity.

    On top of that, our fundamentalist stance on the absolute Truth of the Bible has raised the hackles of fluffy-bunny Christians and Wickers and Goths; the former know we preach the real Words of The Lord instead of their travesties and the latter want nothing less than an unholy blood bath.

    Should you ever be considered for membership (if you have to ask “How much?” you can’t afford it) a welcome pack and joining instructions will be sent.
    If I am to follow the Bible, word for word...and worship God the way he intended me to worship he, should I not do so with the company of likeminded people?

    Leave a comment:


  • GioAce7
    replied
    Re: Hi all.

    Originally posted by TaraAnne View Post
    I am shocked and appalled at your post it took me a minute to gather myself and respond in a proper way. First, Iam not you lady. Second I find it hard to believe that a True Christian Father would give his son a Catholic name. I know I shouldn't talk back to men,and it is not my place to question them, but I have a very hard time believing your a Christian man.
    My apologies, I didn't mean 'my lady' in the literal sense, more as a polite greeting for any young lady. The name had a more significant meaning than a root in Catholicism, and it is MY name, so I would appreciate it if you respected such. Furthermore, even though women should not receive higher education (IMO), you should be able to establish the difference between 'your' and 'you're'.

    While YOU'RE on YOUR high and mighty soapbox, could you explain to me the root of the name Tara? If you do not know (which again, you're a woman, it is already presumed you do not), it's rooted in Ireland (http://www.behindthename.com/name/tara-1). If we are to assume that just by one's own name we can relate them to a particular religion, than am I to assume you too are Catholic? Or perhaps your heathen parents were Catholic? Please, my lady, leave, take your presumptions and do not return to my thread until you are ready to issue a formal apology.


    Good day.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    replied
    Re: Hi all.

    I suppose someone ought to ask, “Why do you wish to travel to Landover?” So why do you?


    There is nothing out of the ordinary here, just some modest Christian dwellings and the private congregation who shun publicity.

    On top of that, our fundamentalist stance on the absolute Truth of the Bible has raised the hackles of fluffy-bunny Christians and Wickers and Goths; the former know we preach the real Words of The Lord instead of their travesties and the latter want nothing less than an unholy blood bath.

    Should you ever be considered for membership (if you have to ask “How much?” you can’t afford it) a welcome pack and joining instructions will be sent.

    Leave a comment:


  • TaraAnne
    replied
    Re: Hi all.

    Originally posted by GioAce7 View Post
    They are not, my lady. The name came from how they met. My father, Joseph, met my mother, Mary, while he was on vacation. He made many trips to North Carolina in his younger days, and would always make a point to visit a restaurant there called Giovanni's. On one trip, thank the Lord, he met Mary, who was a server at the restaurant, they exchanged numbers and two years later she moved to Iowa to be with him the rest of her life.

    Thank you for your concern, I have as much disdain for Catholics as I do for the rest of the false religions, so I would have asked the same question.
    I am shocked and appalled at your post it took me a minute to gather myself and respond in a proper way. First, Iam not you lady. Second I find it hard to believe that a True Christian Father would give his son a Catholic name. I know I shouldn't talk back to men,and it is not my place to question them, but I have a very hard time believing your a Christian man.

    Leave a comment:


  • GioAce7
    replied
    Re: Hi all.

    Originally posted by GOD=life View Post
    Did you use a navigation system?
    I most certainly do not. I tried using one a few years back on a trip up to the mountains of Pennsylvania, and I ended up chunking it in the next dumpster I saw as it was useless, and had me going in every direction but the right one. I'm certain I was in the exact location that was described in the thread I mentioned because not only did I see it in person, but google earth and google street view have verified this.

    Leave a comment:


  • GioAce7
    replied
    Re: Hi all.

    Originally posted by TaraAnne View Post
    Cranky Old Man,

    I hope I am not speaking out of line, I do have questions about the claims this young man is making about his parents. Giovanni is an Italian name . I am assuming his parents are Catholic?
    They are not, my lady. The name came from how they met. My father, Joseph, met my mother, Mary, while he was on vacation. He made many trips to North Carolina in his younger days, and would always make a point to visit a restaurant there called Giovanni's. On one trip, thank the Lord, he met Mary, who was a server at the restaurant, they exchanged numbers and two years later she moved to Iowa to be with him the rest of her life.

    Thank you for your concern, I have as much disdain for Catholics as I do for the rest of the false religions, so I would have asked the same question.

    Leave a comment:

Working...