Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel
View Post
X
-
Re: Hello
So you agree that government and people going to heaven have nothing to do with one another. If the "Bible is the Word" then why does your congregation have varying views? Not sure but sounds like interpretation issues to me.
-
Re: Hello
Not no one, but precious few. God is a killer. Jesus will return as a warrior. Look at the Book of Revelations and you'll find out that Jesus is going to come back as a killer. And don't you forget that. God will kill a third of the population, a third of the earth.Originally posted by awesomeone View PostAgreed, but government and an entire country of people going to heaven have nothing to do with one another. If that is the case then no one in America will go to heaven either.
“And the slain of the Lord shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried, they shall be dung upon the ground.” Jeremiah 25:33
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Hello
Agreed, but government and an entire country of people going to heaven have nothing to do with one another. If that is the case then no one in America will go to heaven either.Originally posted by C. Reconstruction View PostGods will cannot be stopped.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Hello
You are the fool. Gods will cannot be stopped.Originally posted by awesomeone View PostAnyone that believes this deserves to be fooled.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Hello
do not know if I was sent by Jesus, who knows maybe it is my mission in life to rescue this countryOriginally posted by C. Reconstruction View PostYou were sent by Jesus to save your country, your spelling is readable. Once you and your countrymen are able to establish a proper God centered government your American English will improve dramatically.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Hello
Anyone that believes this deserves to be fooled.Originally posted by C. Reconstruction View PostI am not condemning you, I am telling you that you and your countrymen must put in place a government centered on Gods Law. You must do this at all costs. Only then will all of you be admitted into the Kingdom of Heaven.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Hello
Iceland is the tits. I've been snowboarding there and it's the bomb. Your weed is a little pricey and too expensive. Other than that, keep up the good work.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Hello
Originally posted by Jongets View Postyou have to forgive me for my poor spelling in English
You were sent by Jesus to save your country, your spelling is readable. Once you and your countrymen are able to establish a proper God centered government your American English will improve dramatically.Originally posted by Jongets View PostI shall do my best to all that it can become a reality
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Hello
I shall do my best to all that it can become a realityOriginally posted by C. Reconstruction View PostI am not condemning you, I am telling you that you and your countrymen must put in place a government centered on Gods Law. You must do this at all costs. Only then will all of you be admitted into the Kingdom of Heaven.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Hello
I am not condemning you, I am telling you that you and your countrymen must put in place a government centered on Gods Law. You must do this at all costs. Only then will all of you be admitted into the Kingdom of Heaven.Originally posted by Jongets View Postyou have to forgive me, but it is not my fault not that I was born here so were my parents who did it .... As you must forgive me to live here ... I do not control these cutters or banks that made This we the people work here
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Hello
Finding Christ is easy. Read the KJV1611 Holy Bible from cover to cover and get on your knees to pray to Jesus Christ until your knees bleed and then pray some more.Originally posted by Jongets View PostHallo my name is Jon and I am Icelander and live there, unfortunately I am not so lucky to be what you call a Christian but I am very interested in what you are preaching here, the question is whether you fine people could help me with finding the true Christ?. If I would be infinitely grateful to you .. Greetings from Iceland
Why you need to follow the entire Bible: 2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"
Why it is very important to avoid hell (you are heading straight for it at the moment): Mark 9:43 "And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched"
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Hello
you have to forgive me, but it is not my fault not that I was born here so were my parents who did it .... As you must forgive me to live here ... I do not control these cutters or banks that made This we the people work here
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Hello
You live on an iceberg which has a small population, founded by Norwegian thugs.Originally posted by Jongets View PostHallo my name is Jon and I am Icelander and live there, unfortunately I am not so lucky to be what you call a Christian but I am very interested in what you are preaching here, the question is whether you fine people could help me with finding the true Christ?. If I would be infinitely grateful to you .. Greetings from Iceland
Your government is falling apart, and now is the time to save your miserable little "country" by changing to a God centered theocracy. It is your only hope as you live on the Gateway to Hell.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Hello
I've read a lot that comes out here in this forum and I just dearly hope that you go not to hate me just for being Icelander
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: