X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • awesomeone
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Not no one, but precious few. God is a killer. Jesus will return as a warrior. Look at the Book of Revelations and you'll find out that Jesus is going to come back as a killer. And don't you forget that. God will kill a third of the population, a third of the earth.
    So you agree that government and people going to heaven have nothing to do with one another. If the "Bible is the Word" then why does your congregation have varying views? Not sure but sounds like interpretation issues to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by awesomeone View Post
    Agreed, but government and an entire country of people going to heaven have nothing to do with one another. If that is the case then no one in America will go to heaven either.
    Not no one, but precious few. God is a killer. Jesus will return as a warrior. Look at the Book of Revelations and you'll find out that Jesus is going to come back as a killer. And don't you forget that. God will kill a third of the population, a third of the earth.

    “And the slain of the Lord shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried, they shall be dung upon the ground.” Jeremiah 25:33

    Leave a comment:


  • awesomeone
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by C. Reconstruction View Post
    Gods will cannot be stopped.
    Agreed, but government and an entire country of people going to heaven have nothing to do with one another. If that is the case then no one in America will go to heaven either.

    Leave a comment:


  • C. Reconstruction
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by awesomeone View Post
    Anyone that believes this deserves to be fooled.
    You are the fool. Gods will cannot be stopped.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jongets
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by C. Reconstruction View Post
    You were sent by Jesus to save your country, your spelling is readable. Once you and your countrymen are able to establish a proper God centered government your American English will improve dramatically.
    do not know if I was sent by Jesus, who knows maybe it is my mission in life to rescue this country

    Leave a comment:


  • awesomeone
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by C. Reconstruction View Post
    I am not condemning you, I am telling you that you and your countrymen must put in place a government centered on Gods Law. You must do this at all costs. Only then will all of you be admitted into the Kingdom of Heaven.
    Anyone that believes this deserves to be fooled.

    Leave a comment:


  • jebus.is.number.wurr
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Iceland is the tits. I've been snowboarding there and it's the bomb. Your weed is a little pricey and too expensive. Other than that, keep up the good work.

    Leave a comment:


  • C. Reconstruction
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Jongets View Post
    you have to forgive me for my poor spelling in English
    Originally posted by Jongets View Post
    I shall do my best to all that it can become a reality
    You were sent by Jesus to save your country, your spelling is readable. Once you and your countrymen are able to establish a proper God centered government your American English will improve dramatically.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jongets
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by C. Reconstruction View Post
    I am not condemning you, I am telling you that you and your countrymen must put in place a government centered on Gods Law. You must do this at all costs. Only then will all of you be admitted into the Kingdom of Heaven.
    I shall do my best to all that it can become a reality

    Leave a comment:


  • Jongets
    replied
    Re: Hello

    you have to forgive me for my poor spelling in English

    Leave a comment:


  • C. Reconstruction
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Jongets View Post
    you have to forgive me, but it is not my fault not that I was born here so were my parents who did it .... As you must forgive me to live here ... I do not control these cutters or banks that made This we the people work here
    I am not condemning you, I am telling you that you and your countrymen must put in place a government centered on Gods Law. You must do this at all costs. Only then will all of you be admitted into the Kingdom of Heaven.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Jongets View Post
    Hallo my name is Jon and I am Icelander and live there, unfortunately I am not so lucky to be what you call a Christian but I am very interested in what you are preaching here, the question is whether you fine people could help me with finding the true Christ?. If I would be infinitely grateful to you .. Greetings from Iceland
    Finding Christ is easy. Read the KJV1611 Holy Bible from cover to cover and get on your knees to pray to Jesus Christ until your knees bleed and then pray some more.

    Why you need to follow the entire Bible: 2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"

    Why it is very important to avoid hell (you are heading straight for it at the moment): Mark 9:43 "And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched"

    Leave a comment:


  • Jongets
    replied
    Re: Hello

    you have to forgive me, but it is not my fault not that I was born here so were my parents who did it .... As you must forgive me to live here ... I do not control these cutters or banks that made This we the people work here

    Leave a comment:


  • C. Reconstruction
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Jongets View Post
    Hallo my name is Jon and I am Icelander and live there, unfortunately I am not so lucky to be what you call a Christian but I am very interested in what you are preaching here, the question is whether you fine people could help me with finding the true Christ?. If I would be infinitely grateful to you .. Greetings from Iceland
    You live on an iceberg which has a small population, founded by Norwegian thugs.

    Your government is falling apart, and now is the time to save your miserable little "country" by changing to a God centered theocracy. It is your only hope as you live on the Gateway to Hell.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jongets
    replied
    Re: Hello

    I've read a lot that comes out here in this forum and I just dearly hope that you go not to hate me just for being Icelander

    Leave a comment:

Working...