X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    Originally posted by Nathan B. Forrest View Post
    How is the truth insulting?
    Well, I have to admit her idiotic babbling is an insult to our intelligence. Once more she proves women should not be allowed on the internet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nathan B. Forrest
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    Originally posted by Diversity View Post
    Suuuuure you're not trying to insult me. The fact that you just called me a stupid retarded idiotic whore isn't supposed to be insulting at all... Lol!
    How is the truth insulting?

    Leave a comment:


  • Diversity
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    Suuuuure you're not trying to insult me. The fact that you just called me a stupid retarded idiotic whore isn't supposed to be insulting at all... Lol!

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    Originally posted by Diversity View Post
    so do your best to try and insult me
    We are not trying to insult you, you stupid retarded idiotic whore. We are trying to save your soul!

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    Originally posted by Diversity View Post
    I don't want a man in my life right now, and I don't need one. I did defend how I dress when I posted the Bible verse 1 Samuel 16:7. At this point I really don't care about your opinions about me, so do your best to try and insult me.
    Insult you? Why would I do that? You are one of God's perfect creations. We should spend some quality time together talking about Jesus.

    Leave a comment:


  • Diversity
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    I don't want a man in my life right now, and I don't need one. I did defend how I dress when I posted the Bible verse 1 Samuel 16:7. At this point I really don't care about your opinions about me, so do your best to try and insult me.

    Leave a comment:


  • John W. Booth
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    I'm kinda new here, so I hope nobody thinks I'm being boorish by jumping in here....

    I've just spent the last half hour reading this thread from its sad beginning. It seems to me, Miss Diversity, that your ONLY reason to dress as you do is so you can see your own reflection in the faces of the people who see you and react to you. The truth is you're out of step with everyone and you enjoy the reactions. You're a narcissistic little tart who spends too much time on trying to get noticed instead of with your beak planted in the King James Bible where it belongs. From what I've seen, you've done nothing but try to defend your decision to turn your back on Jesus. You really do think you're gonna convince the members of this forum that "goth" is ok with God. Little girl, for your own sake, stop. You are out of your league here without a man (husband, father, pastor) to guide you and you're only putting yourself at even greater risk of eternal damnation by ignoring the clear messages of the King James Bible. Do you even have a Bible? Would you know one if you tripped over one?

    11Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. 12But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. 13For Adam was first formed, then Eve. 14And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. 15Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.1 Timothy 2:11-15 (1611KJV)
    Please, Miss Diversity, don't choose death. Choose Jesus today.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Enoch
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    Originally posted by Princess Kumatora View Post
    Oh yeah, I thought it was a sin to condem people to Hell. Politely telling them that they're doing something wrong, yes. Pointing fingers and condemming, no.
    What a ridiculous idea. If someone is heading towards Hell, isn't the right thing to do to tell them so they can save themselves? As forcefully as possible!

    If you were driving your car straight toward a cliff would it be wrong of me to say 'Stop! Now! You're about to kill yourself!'? You'd rather I say, 'Hey, I don't mean to criticize, I really don't, but, you know, that cliff edge is approaching rather quickly, maybe changing direc.."

    Notice how that sentence cut off in the middle? That's because you're scattered over the rocks at the bottom of the cliff.

    And burning in Hell.

    Leave a comment:


  • Diversity
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    She's got a point there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Princess Kumatora
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
    I will share a little something with you. Opinions are a lot like rectums everyone has one but yours stinks.
    Ok then! However, that phrase can apply to anyone.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Dewitt
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    Originally posted by Princess Kumatora View Post
    I know!
    I will share a little something with you. Opinions are a lot like rectums everyone has one but yours stinks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Princess Kumatora
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    Originally posted by Diversity View Post
    Thank you~! I completly agree with you. Too bad some people are just too narrow-minded and refuse listen to other people's opinions.
    I know!

    Leave a comment:


  • Diversity
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    Thank you~! I completly agree with you. Too bad some people are just too narrow-minded and refuse listen to other people's opinions.

    Leave a comment:


  • Princess Kumatora
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    Hey, Diversity! Welcome! I like the gothic style of clothing. I think it looks cool.

    Oh yeah, I thought it was a sin to condem people to Hell. Politely telling them that they're doing something wrong, yes. Pointing fingers and condemming, no.

    Leave a comment:


  • Diversity
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone

    This is for those of you that are against goths:

    But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

    1 Samuel 16:7

    Leave a comment:

Working...