X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ChristianArmyMedic
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • May 2010
    • 1

    #1

    Hello

    I am a 30 year old Crusader in the Holy War against Terror and Muslims. I am also a single dad of two beautiful children. Their mother died in a drunk driving accident. I have been a Christinan since I was born. My father was and still is a pastor. I attend the local baptist church on the base here at the chapel on Ft Lewis. I have yet to find a good pastor who isn't trying to put out his liberal agenda. But in today's weakening military and with our current inept heathen command in chief what do you expect? I am a devout Christian, I consider myself a conservative republican and can't wait to get to know everyone here.
  • Brother Helge
    True Christian™
    True Christian™
    • Jan 2010
    • 1074

    #2
    Re: Hello

    Tell us a little more about your self!
    What’s your weapon of choice, favourite pie and how many of your children are sons?
    "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
    John 8:32

    Comment

    • Levi Jones
      Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
      Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
      Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
       
      • Jul 2009
      • 13930

      #3
      Re: Hello

      Originally posted by ChristianArmyMedic View Post
      I am a 30 year old Crusader in the Holy War against Terror and Muslims. I am also a single dad of two beautiful children.
      I wouldn't know what that is like. I can only imagine.

      Originally posted by ChristianArmyMedic View Post
      Their mother died in a drunk driving accident. I have been a Christinan since I was born.
      Haven't we all?

      Ephesians 1:3-5
      Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
      According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
      Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,


      Originally posted by ChristianArmyMedic View Post
      My father was and still is a pastor. I attend the local baptist church on the base here at the chapel on Ft Lewis. I have yet to find a good pastor who isn't trying to put out his liberal agenda. But in today's weakening military and with our current inept heathen command in chief what do you expect? I am a devout Christian, I consider myself a conservative republican and can't wait to get to know everyone here.
      Praise Jesus! I can't imagine they would put a single parent in danger.
      Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

      Comment

      • Dirk
        True Christian™
        • Apr 2010
        • 1425

        #4
        Re: Hello

        Originally posted by ChristianArmyMedic View Post
        I am a 30 year old Crusader in the Holy War against Terror and Muslims. I am also a single dad of two beautiful children. Their mother died in a drunk driving accident. I have been a Christinan since I was born. My father was and still is a pastor. I attend the local baptist church on the base here at the chapel on Ft Lewis. I have yet to find a good pastor who isn't trying to put out his liberal agenda. But in today's weakening military and with our current inept heathen command in chief what do you expect? I am a devout Christian, I consider myself a conservative republican and can't wait to get to know everyone here.
        We can't wait to get to know you either! It's good you denounce the liberal lies, you will find all the anwers you need on this forum and the KJV 1611 Bible.

        Comment

        • Pastor Ezekiel
          Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
           
          • Sep 2006
          • 78556

          #5
          Re: Hello

          Originally posted by ChristianArmyMedic View Post
          I am a 30 year old Crusader in the Holy War against Terror and Muslims. I am also a single dad of two beautiful children. Their mother died in a drunk driving accident. I have been a Christinan since I was born. My father was and still is a pastor. I attend the local baptist church on the base here at the chapel on Ft Lewis. I have yet to find a good pastor who isn't trying to put out his liberal agenda. But in today's weakening military and with our current inept heathen command in chief what do you expect? I am a devout Christian, I consider myself a conservative republican and can't wait to get to know everyone here.
          Welcome to God's favorite forum, friend. It must be painful for you to be serving in Obama's all-queer army.

          Who's your chaplain down there at Ft. Lewis? I probably know him.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

          Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

          Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

          Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

          Comment

          • Amos Samuel
            Forum Member
            Forum Member
            • May 2010
            • 11

            #6
            Re: Hello

            Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            Welcome to God's favorite forum, friend. It must be painful for you to be serving in Obama's all-queer army.

            Who's your chaplain down there at Ft. Lewis? I probably know him.
            Ft. Lewis indeed. I served in Bush's Army back in 2000.
            John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

            Comment

            • David Ben Ahzea
              Forum Member
              Forum Member
              • Apr 2010
              • 53

              #7
              Re: Hello

              I fear you are being misled by those who presume to keep you in the True Faith ™.

              The Fort Lewis Baptist Church claims:

              About Us


              Our Mission Statement


              Making connections with God, other believers, the community, and the lost.


              NO!. The " community" contains homers, blacks and all sorts of unsaveable trash. The "lost" are LOST. You shouldn't be reaching out to this spiritual detritus, but avoiding contamination.




              Our Membership Covenant


              Having received Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, having experienced a believer’s baptism, and being in agreement with Fort Lewis Baptist's mission statement, I now feel led by the Holy Spirit to unite with the Fort Lewis Baptist Church family. In doing so, I first commit myself to God, and secondly, I commit myself to join with the other members to do the following:

              1. I will protect the unity of my church family
              • By acting in love toward other members
              • By refusing to gossip
              • By following the leaders

              References: Romans 14:19; Ephesians 4:29; Hebrews 13:17

              2. I will share the responsibility of my church
              • By praying for its growth
              • By inviting ones who do not attend church
              • By warmly welcoming those who visit

              References: Philemon 1:4-6; Luke 14:23; Romans 15:7

              3. I will serve the ministry of my church
              • By discovering my gifts and talents
              • By being equipped to serve by the leaders of the church
              • By developing a servant's heart

              References: 1 Peter 4:10; Ephesians 4:11-12; Philippians 2:4-5, 7

              4. I will support the testimony of my church
              • By attending faithfully
              • By living a godly life
              • By giving regularly
              • At least that's clear.

              References: Hebrews 10:25; Philippians 1:27; 1 Corinthians 16:2

              Our Core Values

              • Every person is valued by God, so our focus of ministry is to all people.
              • Every person has the right to a presentation of the gospel at his or her level of understanding.
              NO AGAIN!! The ONLY permitted presentation of the Gospel (note the capital letter, and have some respect for the Word of the Lord) is the KJV 1611. Whether or not the "person" (I assume this means "man (and woman)" "understands" it. If you can't understand it, in any case, it is because you are not right with God, probably because you are a sodomite or a democrat.
              • Every person needs a biblical, moral compass to guide and protect him or her throughout life.
              • Every follower of Christ has unique gifts that are to be developed and used to strengthen the church.
              • Every follower of Christ has a purpose in advancing the global mission of the church of Jesus Christ.
              • Every follower of Christ has the right to expect their local church and fellow believers to offer encouragement and support in response to God’s calling upon his or her life.

              Comment

              • James Hutchins
                True Christian™
                Just a Regular Nice Guy
                 
                • Jun 2009
                • 29457

                #8
                Re: Hello

                Did the police arrest you for driving drunk and hitting your wife? Did you keep your back to the wall the entire time you were in prison?
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                Comment

                • Sister Sanctimony
                  Forum Member
                  Forum Member
                  • May 2010
                  • 33

                  #9
                  Re: Hello

                  You sound like an awesome daddy. You're children are blessed to have a real patriot for a father.

                  "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."
                  Genesis 12:2-4
                  “…If however the charge is true and no proof of the girl’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death..." Deuteronomy 22:13-21

                  Trust me, boys. . . I'm a virgin.

                  Comment

                  Working...