X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nathan B. Forrest
    replied
    Re: Prepared

    Originally posted by Sister Sanctimony View Post
    I'm prepared to be a submissive wife and Christian mother. I've had an uphill battle keeping the boys from doing evil upon me, all my life. I can't help it God bestowed me with so much beauty. But, by golly, I've stayed chaste and ready to live in Christian servitude to my man.
    Do you have a favorite Bible verse?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Prepared

    Please tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sister Sanctimony
    started a topic Prepared

    Prepared

    I'm prepared to be a submissive wife and Christian mother. I've had an uphill battle keeping the boys from doing evil upon me, all my life. I can't help it God bestowed me with so much beauty. But, by golly, I've stayed chaste and ready to live in Christian servitude to my man.
Working...