X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sister Sanctimony
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • May 2010
    • 33

    #1

    Prepared

    I'm prepared to be a submissive wife and Christian mother. I've had an uphill battle keeping the boys from doing evil upon me, all my life. I can't help it God bestowed me with so much beauty. But, by golly, I've stayed chaste and ready to live in Christian servitude to my man.
    “…If however the charge is true and no proof of the girl’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death..." Deuteronomy 22:13-21

    Trust me, boys. . . I'm a virgin.
  • Pastor Ezekiel
    Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
     
    • Sep 2006
    • 78556

    #2
    Re: Prepared

    Please tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

    Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

    Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

    Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

    Comment

    • Nathan B. Forrest
      True Christian™
      True Christian™
      • Mar 2010
      • 394

      #3
      Re: Prepared

      Originally posted by Sister Sanctimony View Post
      I'm prepared to be a submissive wife and Christian mother. I've had an uphill battle keeping the boys from doing evil upon me, all my life. I can't help it God bestowed me with so much beauty. But, by golly, I've stayed chaste and ready to live in Christian servitude to my man.
      Do you have a favorite Bible verse?

      Comment

      • Dirk
        True Christian™
        • Apr 2010
        • 1425

        #4
        Re: Prepared

        Originally posted by Sister Sanctimony View Post
        I'm prepared to be a submissive wife and Christian mother. I've had an uphill battle keeping the boys from doing evil upon me, all my life. I can't help it God bestowed me with so much beauty. But, by golly, I've stayed chaste and ready to live in Christian servitude to my man.
        Welcome

        Comment

        • David Ben Ahzea
          Forum Member
          Forum Member
          • Apr 2010
          • 53

          #5
          Re: Prepared

          What is that unGodly vehicle you are straddling? And why are you not wearing a helmet?

          Comment

          • Sister Sanctimony
            Forum Member
            Forum Member
            • May 2010
            • 33

            #6
            Re: Prepared

            Pastor Ezekiel, sir:

            I'm a member in good standing at the Church of Baptist Brimstone Redemption. It's a small congregation of only about 12 member total (including the Reverend and Associate Reverend). I am in charge of membership/outreach although membership has declined since I started.

            As for finding Jesus, I never did lose him. He's solely responsible for making me who and what I am today.

            Brother Nathan, my favorite Bible verse is that which I use as my signature, below.

            Brother Dirk, Thank you.

            Brother David, It's my Associate Reverend's motor bike. I was just foolin' 'round on it. It wasn't even runnin'.

            God Bless Y'all!
            Sis' 'Mony.
            “…If however the charge is true and no proof of the girl’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death..." Deuteronomy 22:13-21

            Trust me, boys. . . I'm a virgin.

            Comment

            • James Dewitt
              #63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart
              • Jan 2010
              • 6267

              #7
              Re: Prepared

              What brings you to our little corner of the interweb? Do you have any plans of marring, and how many sons will you have for Jesus?

              Comment

              • Sister Sanctimony
                Forum Member
                Forum Member
                • May 2010
                • 33

                #8
                Re: Prepared

                Why, Brother James! Are you ASKIN'?

                I found LBC 'cause so many people have shared videos by Sister Betty Bower with me, and I cherish that good woman! As for how many sons; I guess as many as Jesus will bestow upon me. He better hurry and send me a God fearing man soon, though. Reverend says I'm gettin' to be an old maid!
                “…If however the charge is true and no proof of the girl’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death..." Deuteronomy 22:13-21

                Trust me, boys. . . I'm a virgin.

                Comment

                • James Dewitt
                  #63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart
                  • Jan 2010
                  • 6267

                  #9
                  Re: Prepared

                  Sister Sanctimony;520644]
                  Why, Brother James! Are you ASKIN'?
                  Asking what? I am sort of married already. My wife is um err currently missing.

                  I found LBC 'cause so many people have shared videos by Sister Betty Bower with me, and I cherish that good woman!
                  Sister Betty is a joy to all of us. Its a shame that more young people do not follow her words of wisdom.

                  As for how many sons; I guess as many as Jesus will bestow upon me. He better hurry and send me a God fearing man soon, though. Reverend says I'm gettin' to be an old maid!
                  Are the Pastors married, maybe you could set your sights on the Jr. Pastor

                  Comment

                  • Sister Sanctimony
                    Forum Member
                    Forum Member
                    • May 2010
                    • 33

                    #10
                    Re: Prepared

                    Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                    Sister Sanctimony;520644]
                    Are the Pastors married, maybe you could set your sights on the Jr. Pastor
                    Believe me, I have TRIED. I think he's interested in the harlot that works in the library and wears her hair in that seductive bun. Her and her cat-eye glasses. . .
                    “…If however the charge is true and no proof of the girl’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death..." Deuteronomy 22:13-21

                    Trust me, boys. . . I'm a virgin.

                    Comment

                    • Talitha
                      Deaconess
                      Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
                      True Christian™
                      • Oct 2026
                      • 15118

                      #11
                      Re: Prepared

                      Young Lady, you are showing far too much above the knee in that photograph.
                      Please cover up. This is a Christian Forum and we expect our Ladies to dress modestly at all times.

                      Sister Talitha

                      Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.


                      HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                      being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41



                      Comment

                      • James Dewitt
                        #63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart
                        • Jan 2010
                        • 6267

                        #12
                        Re: Prepared

                        Originally posted by Sister Sanctimony View Post
                        Believe me, I have TRIED. I think he's interested in the harlot that works in the library and wears her hair in that seductive bun. Her and her cat-eye glasses. . .
                        I can see why he might be interested, the bun hairdo has captured many of men. I can tell you the best way to worm your way into mans heart is done in two ways .
                        1 Jesus, have you spent enough time in your prayer closet.
                        2 A pie, do you bake a good pie? I mean a real good pie.
                        Is your pie sweet and juicy with a tender crust, or is it sour and dry with a crunchy crust? My wife got me with her pie.

                        Comment

                        • Sister Sanctimony
                          Forum Member
                          Forum Member
                          • May 2010
                          • 33

                          #13
                          Re: Prepared

                          Originally posted by Talitha View Post
                          Young Lady, you are showing far too much above the knee in that photograph.
                          Please cover up. This is a Christian Forum and we expect our Ladies to dress modestly at all times.
                          Yes ma'am.
                          “…If however the charge is true and no proof of the girl’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death..." Deuteronomy 22:13-21

                          Trust me, boys. . . I'm a virgin.

                          Comment

                          • Sister Sanctimony
                            Forum Member
                            Forum Member
                            • May 2010
                            • 33

                            #14
                            Re: Prepared

                            Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                            I can see why he might be interested, the bun hairdo has captured many of men. I can tell you the best way to worm your way into mans heart is done in two ways .
                            1 Jesus, have you spent enough time in your prayer closet.
                            2 A pie, do you bake a good pie? I mean a real good pie.
                            Is your pie sweet and juicy with a tender crust, or is it sour and dry with a crunchy crust? My wife got me with her pie.
                            Yessir. I spend as much time as I can in my prayer closet. Saturday night, for instance, I was there so long that I fell asleep prayin' and almost missed Sunday Worship!

                            My pie is custard. Smooth and creamy with a flaky crust. I'll half to try that! Thank you, sir!
                            “…If however the charge is true and no proof of the girl’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death..." Deuteronomy 22:13-21

                            Trust me, boys. . . I'm a virgin.

                            Comment

                            • James Dewitt
                              #63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart
                              • Jan 2010
                              • 6267

                              #15
                              Re: Prepared

                              Sister Sanctimony;520662]
                              Yessir. I spend as much time as I can in my prayer closet. Saturday night, for instance, I was there so long that I fell asleep prayin' and almost missed Sunday Worship!
                              You fell asleep reading the Bible I have spent 24 straight hours reading the Bible and praying and never fallen asleep. In fact I am so invigorated by the word of God that I may go for 2 or 3 days with out sleep.

                              My pie is custard. Smooth and creamy with a flaky crust. I'll half to try that! Thank you, sir!
                              I think we have found the problem. Real men do not eat custard or cream pies. They are kind of faggy don't you think? Oh and never never serve a real man that fancy French pie called Quiche.
                              You better stick with the good ole American favorites like Apple, cherry ya know fruit pies.

                              Comment

                              Working...