X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Capt. Aaron Portway
    One of the Lord's Airborne Rangers
    Salvation from Above
    God's Favorite Pilot™
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2008
    • 6309

    #16
    Re: Urgent Appeal For Help

    Originally posted by craig View Post
    I was quoting from the King James Bible
    No you weren't! God hates a liar boy! See for yourself! Luke 12:33 reads as follows in the One True Bible, the King James 1611 version.

    Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth

    Originally posted by craig View Post
    I really do hope you are saved, I feel so much pity for you. If you truly feels no one cares on this forum you should question why you are here, the way to save others is to show them the way, lead by example - not say well they deserved it - no ones deserves what is happening here.
    Don't pity us boy, we ARE Saved. You should pity yourself and those Mexicans down there, but not because they're houses got washed away by God's righteous wrath, but because they are not Saved and will therefore burn for all eternity.

    Originally posted by craig View Post
    I came here trying to help others, what happened is not the wrath of god, I suppose by your argument you could say the same for Nashville, Haiti, New Orleans, or anywhere a natural disaster occurs.
    Are you being stupid on purpose? All "natural disasters" as you call them are judgements sent by the Almighty to punish sinners. Are you claiming that those voodoo negroes in Haiti didn't deserve what was coming to them?

    Originally posted by craig View Post
    Try and see the human side here, that is what god would want.
    I hope you are not representative of the people in this forum.
    Friend, if you have an issue with my attitude, you have an issue with God. All of my views come straight from the Bible or the Pastors here at Landover. Look, I know it may seem harsh to an unsaved person as yourself, but God is not all sweetness and light, you've just seen proof of that. But you can still repent and change your wicked hippy, commy ways and become Saved.

    Although I can't say the same for your Mexican friends, they're more than likely lost causes. You should pack up and head back up north, before you get yourself killed in some righteous collateral smiting.
    sigpic


    Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!



    God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!



    Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

    Comment

    • Professor Bessemer
      Professor of Creation Science at Landover University
      Certified Ex-Gay Program Graduate
      Darwin's Worst Nightmare
      True Christian™
      • May 2009
      • 2952

      #17
      Re: Urgent Appeal For Help

      Craig, you seem earnest, if a bit dim and misguided. Captain Portway can come across a bit bluntly, but he is actually quite correct in the points he makes. He actually made a post last week about God punishing the Guatemalans here.

      Where the good Brother Portway and I part company is on the, shall we say, savability of our southern neighbors. He believes their souls are irretrievably damned, whereas I truly believe that if they work hard, learn American English, repent of their backwards Catholic beliefs, give their souls over to Jesus, and are baptized into a Bible Literalist Baptist church like Landover, that they do stand a decent chance of attaining the Kingdom of God. I of course have never met a saved latino, but I am willing to admit that it might be possible.
      Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University


      sigpic

      Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

      Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

      Comment

      • Billy Bob Jenkins
        Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
        About as Straight and Manly as you can get
        Hates anal sex. And trees.
        True Christian™
        • May 2010
        • 8337

        #18
        Re: Urgent Appeal For Help

        Originally posted by craig View Post
        God Bless You.
        You're the one who needs blessing, son.
        Originally posted by craig View Post
        I was quoting from the King James Bible
        Yeah, right.
        Originally posted by craig View Post
        Infractions are the inability for others to debate - but feel free to keep them coming.
        Infractions are Godless heathens like you arguing against the word of God on a Christian forum. Don't you have better things to do than persecute True Christians ™ and feed a bunch of foul mouthed beaners?
        Originally posted by craig View Post
        I really do hope you are saved, I feel so much pity for you.
        It's your own soul you should be worried about, unsaved, Godless trash.
        Originally posted by craig View Post
        If you truly feels no one cares on this forum you should question why you are here, the way to save others is to show them the way, lead by example - not say well they deserved it - no ones deserves what is happening here.
        So you're saying we should all be like you and go around just feeding the washed up beaner garbage of the world so that they can continue to worship Mary and spit in God's eye? I think you need to read the King James Bible of 1611 and implement it in your life. Otherwise you will find yourself in Hell, with the flesh melting off your body, getting sodomized by a red-hot pitchfork, and having your genitalia devoured by little snaggle-toothed demons over and over and over. Then you will look up and see Jesus pissing in your eye, with Landover Baptist standing at his side laughing and laughing and laughing and defecating on your forehead.
        Originally posted by craig View Post
        I came here trying to help others,
        to this forum or to Guacamole? Here you are just persecuting True Christians ™. There, you are just feeding a bunch of brown people. How does that help anybody?
        Originally posted by craig View Post
        what happened is not the wrath of god,
        Then what is it, just a coincidence that Godless beaners are all being killed by a natural disaster? If it's not God doing it, he sure isn't standing in it's way!
        Originally posted by craig View Post
        I suppose by your argument you could say the same for Nashville, Haiti, New Orleans, or anywhere a natural disaster occurs.
        Of course. Only sinners fall victim to natural disasters. That's because they are all the wrath of God.
        The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

        Comment

        Working...