I have come to this site proud and righteous and I now see how I failed the LORD. Let it be known: I am humbled.
It is time I repent and ask forgiveness for the sins that have brought me to my knees, led me to my husband and through his wisdom brought me here. Praise Jesus!
I was a whoring rap-artist, poet and potsmoker when my husband picked me up from the gutter and cleansed me.
He is a true American Baptist - reborn 6 or 7 times and he saw in me a “wife” like no man has seen in me before.
“Stand up and see the light” were his first words to me, then we went to his motelroom and he read to me from his King James. We have been married for seventeen years and have two sons, the LORD has not granted us more.
My husband is so good to me - he created this internet account just for me.
He knows how fragile I am to temptation and so this site and http://www.biblegateway.com/ are the only websites I have acces to. Blessed be his soul!
Of course I only read the forums after prayer, cleaning, mending etc. I get up early, so the bread is warm, and the dust hasn’t set before my husnband gets up.
Goodmorning to all you fellow believers! WONDERFUL SITE!!!
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/core/...ies/tiphat.gif
It is time I repent and ask forgiveness for the sins that have brought me to my knees, led me to my husband and through his wisdom brought me here. Praise Jesus!
I was a whoring rap-artist, poet and potsmoker when my husband picked me up from the gutter and cleansed me.
He is a true American Baptist - reborn 6 or 7 times and he saw in me a “wife” like no man has seen in me before.
“Stand up and see the light” were his first words to me, then we went to his motelroom and he read to me from his King James. We have been married for seventeen years and have two sons, the LORD has not granted us more.
My husband is so good to me - he created this internet account just for me.
He knows how fragile I am to temptation and so this site and http://www.biblegateway.com/ are the only websites I have acces to. Blessed be his soul!
Of course I only read the forums after prayer, cleaning, mending etc. I get up early, so the bread is warm, and the dust hasn’t set before my husnband gets up.
Goodmorning to all you fellow believers! WONDERFUL SITE!!!
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/core/...ies/tiphat.gif
Comment