X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jed_Cassidy
    replied
    Re: Da ddiwrnod

    I don't think this has been added to the Rules just yet, but we would appreciate it if you wouldn't type your discussion titles in Pig Latin again. Makes it difficult for the rest of us to read.

    Leave a comment:


  • HTannor
    replied
    Re: Da ddiwrnod

    I suppose that since you are in Wales, you pronounce your name with a hard "C" as in Kelts.

    As opposed to the correct pronunciation as used by the beloved basketball team - the Boston Celtics - using the Godly American™ pronunciation as in the Boston Sellticks.

    The other part of your name is, of course, offensive.

    But don't consider this a flame. Just a simple statement of facts.

    Who knows, perhaps we would have a use for you.

    For example: when another Welcher shows up claiming to be from Wales and lists his home town as: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch, we can rely on you to translate it.

    Not that this will endear you to us, but it certainly can't hurt. Unless you're just another British fag with bad dentistry. Then that could be a problem.

    Leave a comment:


  • Agnostic Celt
    started a topic Da ddiwrnod

    Da ddiwrnod

    Hello to all - this may well be an unwelcome introduction, giving my name, but I hope you won't flame me for it - though I have already received and infraction for correcting a forum members historical knowledge, being accused of starting a debate. I assure you that was not so - I really did just correct the members incorrect historical knowledge. The post is here, make your own judgments if you wish:

    http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?p=538235

    Anyway, I admit to to being an Agnostic who was looking forward to talking (not flaming!) about our differing views of the world - and must also admit I did not read the rules stating this was not that kind of site. My apologies, I will simply browse the forum quietly. Peace be upon you all
Working...