X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hellhound
    Unsaved trash
    • Jul 2010
    • 10

    #1

    Christian and gay

    Hi there Im new here please dont make fun of me. I am 18 years old and am recently homosexual. I would like 2 no what kinds of fun thingz the homosexuals people do on this website I have heard its a nice place to meet people as dey are very friendly an open minded.
  • Bob4God
    Moderator
    Arms Dealer for CHRIST
    Hands folded for Jesus
     
    • Apr 2008
    • 5274

    #2
    Re: Christian and gay

    You cannot be gay and Christian at the same time.

    It's like saying you are a murderer and a Christian, or a Democrat and a Christian.

    They don't go together.
    sigpic
    The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
    - Proverbs 15:3

    CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL


    CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!


    Comment

    • Billy Bob Jenkins
      Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
      About as Straight and Manly as you can get
      Hates anal sex. And trees.
      True Christian™
      • May 2010
      • 8337

      #3
      Re: Christian and gay

      Originally posted by Hellhound View Post
      Hi there Im new here please dont make fun of me. I am 18 years old and am recently homosexual. I would like 2 no what kinds of fun thingz the homosexuals people do on this website I have heard its a nice place to meet people as dey are very friendly an open minded.
      Why do you want to burn in Hell for all eternity? Don't you want to come to Heaven with us?
      The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

      Comment

      • Hellhound
        Unsaved trash
        • Jul 2010
        • 10

        #4
        Re: Christian and gay

        But im trying to be a good christian I want to stop my urges, I am being honest please dont judge me. Only god can judge me, if any body knos what I should do to sop please help me.

        Comment

        • Billy Bob Jenkins
          Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
          About as Straight and Manly as you can get
          Hates anal sex. And trees.
          True Christian™
          • May 2010
          • 8337

          #5
          Re: Christian and gay

          Originally posted by Hellhound View Post
          But im trying to be a good christian I want to stop my urges, I am being honest please dont judge me. Only god can judge me, if any body knos what I should do to sop please help me.
          Matthew 19:12 (King James Version)

          12For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.
          The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

          Comment

          • Bob4God
            Moderator
            Arms Dealer for CHRIST
            Hands folded for Jesus
             
            • Apr 2008
            • 5274

            #6
            Re: Christian and gay

            Originally posted by Hellhound View Post
            But im trying to be a good christian I want to stop my urges, I am being honest please dont judge me. Only god can judge me, if any body knos what I should do to sop please help me.
            If you want to stop, then just stop! Nobody is putting a gun to your head forcing you to feel attracted to the same sex.

            Why don't you start going to a Southern Baptist Church, reading the KJV 1611, and studying the wealth of knowledge contained here.

            Now that's what I'd say to somebody who was sincere. Since we are talking to somebody who is not sincere (as evidenced by THIS), I would say, you better explain yourself very quickly or get banned.
            sigpic
            The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
            - Proverbs 15:3

            CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL


            CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!


            Comment

            • James Hutchins
              True Christian™
              Just a Regular Nice Guy
               
              • Jun 2009
              • 29457

              #7
              Re: Christian and gay

              I see you recently decided to become a flaming gay. I strongly suggest you reconsider that choice. The longer you are a homer, the harder it will be to finally repent. Also, as time passes, you will get more and more gay diseases until you finally get the AIDS and die.
              See son, as a butt plugging homo, every time you lay with another man, you will be spurting in the eyes of baby Jesus, not very polite, is it? God created you, gave you life and tells you being 'one of them' is wrong. What makes you think you know things better than God?
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

              Comment

              • Hellhound
                Unsaved trash
                • Jul 2010
                • 10

                #8
                Re: Christian and gay

                Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
                If you want to stop, then just stop! Nobody is putting a gun to your head forcing you to feel attracted to the same sex.

                I dont know why I do it. I used to have a girlfriend before 3 years ago. She always tried to force me to have sex with her but I didnt want to because I was scared to put my penis in her lady parts. Also i thought it would be wrong since were not married. But it was strange that I used to fell strangely aroused when her brother would take off his cloths to shower with us. I promise I didnt do it on purpose.

                Why don't you start going to a Southern Baptist Church, reading the KJV 1611, and studying the wealth of knowledge contained here.

                Thank this has been very helpful I will look into it. Also Im not sure if they have places like this in the uk but I know they have camps in the US where they take homosexuals such as myself and make them normal. do you know any?

                Now that's what I'd say to somebody who was sincere. Since we are talking to somebody who is not sincere (as evidenced by THIS), I would say, you better explain yourself very quickly or get banned.
                Well to be honest, I have lesbian friends who are also christian they tell me that its great, I find it disgusting as they are both woman and thats just icky. I only siad that because I was taught that christians were accepting and loving of others and never to judge others because only god is allowed to do that.

                AnNyway the reason I LIKE TO Be a straight man is because I dont want to let me dad down, i want to have babies and not be disgusted by woman parts.

                Comment

                • James Dewitt
                  #63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart
                  • Jan 2010
                  • 6267

                  #9
                  Re: Christian and gay

                  =Hellhound;557892]
                  Well to be honest, I have lesbian friends who are also christian they tell me that its great, I find it disgusting as they are both woman and thats just icky. I only siad that because I was taught that christians were accepting and loving of others and never to judge others because only god is allowed to do that.
                  We find lesbeaners disgusting as well

                  AnNyway the reason I LIKE TO Be a straight man is because I dont want to let me dad down, i want to have babies and not be disgusted by woman parts.
                  Quit being a homersexural, its not like God made you engage in vile butt sex, that was your choice. Now go find a Baptist Pastor and let him beat the Gay out of you.

                  Comment

                  • Mark Christ
                    Forum Member
                    Forum Member
                    • Jun 2010
                    • 84

                    #10
                    Re: Christian and gay

                    Originally posted by Hellhound View Post
                    Hi there Im new here please dont make fun of me. I am 18 years old and am recently homosexual. I would like 2 no what kinds of fun thingz the homosexuals people do on this website I have heard its a nice place to meet people as dey are very friendly an open minded.
                    Please watch this: An ex homer who found Jesus!


                    Deuteronomy 7:26 Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing.

                    Comment

                    • Meek and Humble
                      Biblical Poet, Warrior and Scholar
                      Biblical Black Belt
                      Jr. Pastor
                      True Christian™
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 6197

                      #11
                      Re: Christian and gay

                      Originally posted by Hellhound View Post
                      I only siad that because I was taught that christians were accepting and loving of others and never to judge others because only god is allowed to do that.
                      Nonsense. Have you even TOUCHED a Bible?

                      The Bible forbids superficial judgment based on appearances and it forbids hypocrisy, but it does not forbid judgment. On the contrary, the saved are commanded to pass judgment on others.

                      Lev 19:15 In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

                      Jn 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

                      I Cor 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

                      I Cor 5:12-13 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

                      I Cor 6:2-3 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

                      Liberal Christians frequently take Matthew 7:1 out of context by claiming that it is prohibition against judging others. The full context is Matthew 7:1-5, and it is a prohibition against hypocrisy.

                      Matthew 7
                      1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
                      2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
                      3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
                      4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
                      5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

                      Our job is to find folks who are lost and to try to get them saved. That job would be made a lot harder if I were unable to judge who is lost and in need of salvation.

                      Comment

                      • Billy Bob Jenkins
                        Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
                        About as Straight and Manly as you can get
                        Hates anal sex. And trees.
                        True Christian™
                        • May 2010
                        • 8337

                        #12
                        Re: Christian and gay

                        Originally posted by Hellhound View Post
                        Well to be honest, I have lesbian friends who are also christian they tell me that its great, I find it disgusting as they are both woman and thats just icky. I only siad that because I was taught that christians were accepting and loving of others and never to judge others because only god is allowed to do that.

                        AnNyway the reason I LIKE TO Be a straight man is because I dont want to let me dad down, i want to have babies and not be disgusted by woman parts.
                        I don't know who told you the lie that Christians aren't supposed to judge, but the Bible tells us many times to judge others:

                        Leviticus 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

                        Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

                        Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

                        John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

                        As for pleasing your father, it is your Heavenly Father you should be worried about pleasing, as He is the one who can send you to Hell!
                        The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

                        Comment

                        • conorpacman
                          Confirmed Enemy of God
                          BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                          • Jul 2010
                          • 1

                          #13
                          Re: Christian and gay

                          Originally posted by Hellhound View Post
                          heard its a nice place to meet people as dey are very friendly an open minded.

                          Not to mention open anused

                          Nah Seriously. Cocks rock! Gay and proud loud and not wearing a shroud. Head in the clouds, feet on the ground. I'm gay as Jesus even though he wasn't aloud... to be gay, you know hay!!!

                          So that's what Im'a say. I R GAY.

                          Nah not really. I'm straight, but I have gay friends... We enjoy laughing at Homophobes liek the entire population of this forum bar one or two.

                          Comment

                          • James Dewitt
                            #63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart
                            • Jan 2010
                            • 6267

                            #14
                            Re: Christian and gay

                            Originally posted by conorpacman View Post
                            Not to mention open anused

                            Nah Seriously. Cocks rock! Gay and proud loud and not wearing a shroud. Head in the clouds, feet on the ground. I'm gay as Jesus even though he wasn't aloud... to be gay, you know hay!!!

                            So that's what Im'a say. I R GAY.

                            Nah not really. I'm straight, but I have gay friends... We enjoy laughing at Homophobes liek the entire population of this forum bar one or two.
                            Why are you derailing this thread? If you have friends who are Homers then you are a homer.

                            Comment

                            • YouKnowMe
                              Confirmed Enemy of God
                              BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                              • Jul 2010
                              • 2

                              #15
                              Re: Christian and gay

                              Originally posted by Hellhound View Post
                              Hi there Im new here please dont make fun of me. I am 18 years old and am recently homosexual. I would like 2 no what kinds of fun thingz the homosexuals people do on this website I have heard its a nice place to meet people as dey are very friendly an open minded.
                              Don't listen to them. If you want to be gay, this church will not suffice, however. May I suggest an Anglican church? It would be a lot better for people who do not meet these peoples expectations.

                              Comment

                              Working...