X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GodHatesIowa
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • Aug 2010
    • 19

    #1

    Hi Lavender

    My name is Adam, and I live in western Iowa (I'm a little far from Freehold ).

    I usually spend my time with my mom or my cats and we discuss our favorite Bible verses. Here's one of mine:

    1 Samuel 15:3: "This is what the Lord Almighty says ... 'Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.'"

    It's a constant reminder of how ruthless we must be with God the Father's Word.

    In my teen years, I struggled with homersexual urges constantly but now I feel as though I am completely cured of that horrid disease, and I hope you will all help me with it if I should become infected once more. Any suggestions for help with that (pre-emptive) are definitely encouraged.

    God bless you all.

    I also encourage you all to visit my youtube channel.
  • Annie1
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2010
    • 132

    #2
    Re: Hi Lavender

    Why is your name "GodhatesIowa"? Freehold is in Iwoa, it must be Gods favorite state.
    Girls for God

    Ephesians 5:22

    Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

    Comment

    • GodHatesIowa
      Unsaved trash
      Under Investigation
      • Aug 2010
      • 19

      #3
      Re: Hi Lavender

      Originally posted by Annie1 View Post
      Why is your name "GodhatesIowa"? Freehold is in Iwoa, it must be Gods favorite state.
      Our Godless Supreme Court forcing us Iowans to get homomarried, of course. This should be obvious to any faithful True Christian™. Freehold is the only righteous municipality in Iowa.

      Comment

      • HTannor
        America's Most Fair and Balanced Judge
        True Christian™
        • Jun 2009
        • 2612

        #4
        Re: Hi Lavender

        Western Iowa, hmmmm?

        Which person do you like more:

        Bob Vander Plaats for his fight against those activist judges?

        Or Steve King for wanting all those beaners sent back over the boarder?
        The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

        "Credo elvem etiam vivere"

        Comment

        • landoverlover
          Also loves Jesus and America
          True Christian™
          • Jul 2010
          • 828

          #5
          Re: Hi Lavender

          Originally posted by GodHatesIowa View Post
          My name is Adam, and I live in western Iowa (I'm a little far from Freehold ).

          I usually spend my time with my mom or my cats and we discuss our favorite Bible verses. Here's one of mine:

          1 Samuel 15:3: "This is what the Lord Almighty says ... 'Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.'"

          It's a constant reminder of how ruthless we must be with God the Father's Word.

          In my teen years, I struggled with homersexual urges constantly but now I feel as though I am completely cured of that horrid disease, and I hope you will all help me with it if I should become infected once more. Any suggestions for help with that (pre-emptive) are definitely encouraged.

          God bless you all.

          I also encourage you all to visit my youtube channel.
          I can see by that thing stuck in your mouth you are sucking on that your homersexual tendencies have not left you. We are indeed full of great advice on how to cure this particular disease. My favorite is to buy yourself a Mossberg 12-gauge and learn how to put your toe inside the trigger guard.
          Leviticus 13:44 He is a leprous man, he is UNCLEAN: the priest shall pronounce him utterly UNCLEAN; his plague is in his head.

          2 Kings 6:25 And there was a great famine in Samaria: and, behold, they besieged it, until an ass's head was sold for fourscore pieces of silver, and the fourth part of a cab of dove's dung for five pieces of silver.



          King James Bible v1611

          Good Enough For JESUS....Good Enough For Me !!

          sigpic

          Comment

          • GodHatesIowa
            Unsaved trash
            Under Investigation
            • Aug 2010
            • 19

            #6
            Re: Hi Lavender

            Originally posted by HTannor View Post
            Western Iowa, hmmmm?

            Which person do you like more:

            Bob Vander Plaats for his fight against those activist judges?

            Or Steve King for wanting all those beaners sent back over the boarder?
            That's tough! I was hoping Bob Vander Plaats would be the nominee for governor, but that liberal atheist communist Terry Branstad rigged the primary election! I almost wish we could have free elections in Iowa, but democracy is a dangerous idea.

            Steve King wins for me. I fell in love with him (no homo) with this, though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mq31BlASHQ

            On November 4, 2008, the Taliban did indeed have the biggest party in the streets of Iraq.

            Comment

            • GodHatesIowa
              Unsaved trash
              Under Investigation
              • Aug 2010
              • 19

              #7
              Re: Hi Lavender

              Originally posted by landoverlover View Post
              I can see by that thing stuck in your mouth you are sucking on that your homersexual tendencies have not left you. We are indeed full of great advice on how to cure this particular disease. My favorite is to buy yourself a Mossberg 12-gauge and learn how to put your toe inside the trigger guard.
              That is offensive!

              I never acted on those homersexual urges and just as much of a heterosexual True Christian™ as Ted Haggard or John Paulk!

              Comment

              • Lisa H
                Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
                True Christian™
                • Jun 2010
                • 5070

                #8
                Re: Hi Lavender

                It appears you still suffer from your homerism. You must have caught the AID's because it is affected you brain on where you live. You cannot live in western Iowa & Omaha, Nebraska at the same time.
                Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
                Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
                Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
                Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
                Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
                Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

                Comment

                • Billy Bob Jenkins
                  Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
                  About as Straight and Manly as you can get
                  Hates anal sex. And trees.
                  True Christian™
                  • May 2010
                  • 8337

                  #9
                  Re: Hi Lavender

                  I am concerned, GodHatesIowa. You have a totally reasonable video about the evils of atheism on your youtube channel, but then I see a video about lesbians in a pool and dogs fornicating. I am sure there is some explanation?

                  I think your username is in poor taste. God may hate the homosexuals in Iowa, but He doesn't hate Freehold.
                  The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

                  Comment

                  • GodHatesIowa
                    Unsaved trash
                    Under Investigation
                    • Aug 2010
                    • 19

                    #10
                    Re: Hi Lavender

                    Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
                    It appears you still suffer from your homerism. You must have caught the AID's because it is affected you brain on where you live. You cannot live in western Iowa & Omaha, Nebraska at the same time.
                    Suburb. I am not an AIDS'd negro nor am I am homer - anymore, and I have the wife to prove it. We haven't consummated our marriage yet, however.

                    Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                    I am concerned, GodHatesIowa. You have a totally reasonable video about the evils of atheism on your youtube channel, but then I see a video about lesbians in a pool and dogs fornicating. I am sure there is some explanation?

                    I think your username is in poor taste. God may hate the homosexuals in Iowa, but He doesn't hate Freehold.
                    Those are videos that were favorited so that I could keep tabs on sinners and preach the Glorious Word of the Almighty Lord Jesus Christ to them.

                    The residents of Freehold are subject to the jurisdiction of Jesus Christ, not Soviet Iowa.

                    Comment

                    • Billy Bob Jenkins
                      Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
                      About as Straight and Manly as you can get
                      Hates anal sex. And trees.
                      True Christian™
                      • May 2010
                      • 8337

                      #11
                      Re: Hi Lavender

                      Originally posted by GodHatesIowa View Post
                      Those are videos that were favorited so that I could keep tabs on sinners and preach the Glorious Word of the Almighty Lord Jesus Christ to them.

                      The residents of Freehold are subject to the jurisdiction of Jesus Christ, not Soviet Iowa.
                      I suppose...
                      The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

                      Comment

                      • HTannor
                        America's Most Fair and Balanced Judge
                        True Christian™
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 2612

                        #12
                        Re: Hi Lavender

                        Oh yeah, who's this "Al" you're speaking of? Is it one of your homer friends?


                        The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

                        "Credo elvem etiam vivere"

                        Comment

                        • Lisa H
                          Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
                          True Christian™
                          • Jun 2010
                          • 5070

                          #13
                          Re: Hi Lavender

                          Originally posted by GodHatesIowa View Post
                          Suburb. I am not an AIDS'd negro nor am I am homer - anymore, and I have the wife to prove it. We haven't consummated our marriage yet, however.


                          Those are videos that were favorited so that I could keep tabs on sinners and preach the Glorious Word of the Almighty Lord Jesus Christ to them.

                          The residents of Freehold are subject to the jurisdiction of Jesus Christ, not Soviet Iowa.
                          I did not call you negro. Now you are making things up.
                          Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
                          Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
                          Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
                          Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
                          Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
                          Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

                          Comment

                          • GodHatesIowa
                            Unsaved trash
                            Under Investigation
                            • Aug 2010
                            • 19

                            #14
                            Re: Hi Lavender

                            Originally posted by HTannor View Post
                            Oh yeah, who's this "Al" you're speaking of? Is it one of your homer friends?
                            Al Roker.

                            Comment

                            • GodHatesIowa
                              Unsaved trash
                              Under Investigation
                              • Aug 2010
                              • 19

                              #15
                              Re: Hi Lavender

                              Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
                              I did not call you negro. Now you are making things up.
                              Sorry, you mentioned AID's, and I immediately thought of the curs-ed ones. I thought it appropriate to pre-empt all rumors about myself.

                              Comment

                              Working...