X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    Originally posted by moneymaster93 View Post
    Oops! I forgot to mention that! Of course I love god!
    Would you please capitalize God and references to His holy name like Him?

    Originally posted by moneymaster93 View Post
    I have too many favorite verses in the bible, I have a hard time deciding!
    Aw, don't worry. Just give us a few you really like, then.

    Leave a comment:


  • moneymaster93
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    Originally posted by Chris Sinner View Post
    You dont love God?
    Oops! I forgot to mention that! Of course I love god!

    I attend the Macedonia Missionary Baptist Church in Naples Florida. I have too many favorite verses in the bible, I have a hard time deciding!

    Leave a comment:


  • Chris Sinner
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    You dont love God?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Rogers
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    How delightful, dear. What's your favourite Bible verse? Which church do you attend?

    Leave a comment:


  • moneymaster93
    started a topic Greetings!

    Greetings!

    I love the bible, America, and life!
Working...