X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lisa H
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    Originally posted by moneymaster93 View Post
    Alright! I'll only post non-mean videos on Youtube! (like the one I just posted yesterday) I'm sorry!
    You should remove all those videos that display sin and update your profile to show your love for the Lord.

    Leave a comment:


  • moneymaster93
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
    You are still denying the Lord. You are ashamed to the love the Lord even among fools. Did Jesus deny he was the son of God in front of the Roman's who mocked him. So you to must show you faith among those that mock.
    Alright! I'll only post non-mean videos on Youtube! (like the one I just posted yesterday) I'm sorry!

    Leave a comment:


  • Lisa H
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    Originally posted by moneymaster93 View Post
    Please do not judge me from what I post on Youtube! Youtube is not a serious site! It's a joke unlike this board and in real life! I'm usually a very good man!
    You are still denying the Lord. You are ashamed to the love the Lord even among fools. Did Jesus deny he was the son of God in front of the Roman's who mocked him. So you to must show you faith among those that mock.

    Leave a comment:


  • moneymaster93
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    Please do not judge me from what I post on Youtube! Youtube is not a serious site! It's a joke unlike this board and in real life! I'm usually a very good man!

    Leave a comment:


  • Lisa H
    replied
    Re: Umm, Hello moneymaster93

    Originally posted by moneymaster93 View Post
    It's Youtube! I never take that nerd filled joke of a site seriously! I just use it to get lifeless nerds that also happen to sinners worked up. Of course I don't think I'm better than God! Don't worry! I'm not a sinner!
    The Lord asked you to believe in Him and spread the word, even against your enemies. Your words on YouTube is denying the Lord.

    2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

    Leave a comment:


  • Chris Sinner
    replied
    Re: Umm, Hello moneymaster93

    Originally posted by moneymaster93 View Post
    It's Youtube! I never take that nerd filled joke of a site seriously! I just use it to get lifeless nerds that also happen to sinners worked up. Of course I don't think I'm better than God! Don't worry! I'm not a sinner!
    I am not the one to judge! Our Lord will and he can see into your heart to see what your intentions are!

    Leave a comment:


  • moneymaster93
    replied
    Re: Umm, Hello moneymaster93

    Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
    You seem to be a tricky one. Then what is your excuse for this in your about me section

    I am f***ing God. F***k you google.

    Are claiming you are a god and better than the Lord.
    It's Youtube! I never take that nerd filled joke of a site seriously! I just use it to get lifeless nerds that also happen to sinners worked up. Of course I don't think I'm better than God! Don't worry! I'm not a sinner!

    Leave a comment:


  • Lisa H
    replied
    Re: Umm, Hello moneymaster93

    Originally posted by moneymaster93 View Post
    God is not black


    I did not tell a single lie here on this board and the comment on Youtube was only sarcasm and I will do a an apology prayer to God for that. I am completely straight. Bi is gay and I even say I'm not gay in one of my videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc0B4q5bIzc

    Trust me, I'm one of you guys!
    You seem to be a tricky one. Then what is your excuse for this in your about me section

    I am f***ing God. F***k you google.

    Are claiming you are a god and better than the Lord.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chris Sinner
    replied
    Re: Umm, Hello moneymaster93

    Originally posted by moneymaster93 View Post

    Trust me, I'm one of you guys!
    Again with the lies!

    Leave a comment:


  • moneymaster93
    replied
    Re: Umm, Hello moneymaster93

    Originally posted by Clydesdale250 View Post
    I just saw on youtube that you are a racist attacker, a black people hater. How could you love god if you hate him? I heard you just said the N-word to someone on YouTube.
    God is not black

    Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
    Stop telling lies, the Lord does not like people who tell lies.
    I did not tell a single lie here on this board and the comment on Youtube was only sarcasm and I will do a an apology prayer to God for that. I am completely straight. Bi is gay and I even say I'm not gay in one of my videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc0B4q5bIzc

    Trust me, I'm one of you guys!

    Leave a comment:


  • Lisa H
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    Originally posted by moneymaster93 View Post
    That comment was a joke I was aiming towards a spastic sinful nerd that doesn't know better, the whole video was sarcasm! Of course I'm straight and successful! I have a girlfriend! <3
    Stop telling lies, the Lord does not like people who tell lies.

    Jeremiah 13:25 This is thy lot, the portion of thy measures from me, saith the LORD; because thou hast forgotten me, and trusted in falsehood.

    Leave a comment:


  • moneymaster93
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    Originally posted by TravisDK View Post
    Is this you:



    You say in the comments that you're a bi-sexual scumbag.... Is that correct?
    That comment was a joke I was aiming towards a spastic sinful nerd that doesn't know better, the whole video was sarcasm! Of course I'm straight and successful! I have a girlfriend! <3

    Leave a comment:


  • Clydesdale250
    replied
    Umm, Hello moneymaster93

    I just saw on youtube that you are a racist attacker, a black people hater. How could you love god if you hate him? I heard you just said the N-word to someone on YouTube.

    Leave a comment:


  • Clydesdale250
    replied
    Clyde and WOT vs you

    Clyde can kill moneymaster93 and the wot team will clean this place up.

    Leave a comment:


  • TravisDK
    replied
    Re: Greetings!

    Is this you:



    You say in the comments that you're a bi-sexual scumbag.... Is that correct?

    Leave a comment:

Working...