X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • landoverlover
    replied
    Re: hi

    Originally posted by awesomeness View Post
    I am a christian, and i was born and raised in a christian family. I believe that true happiness is having jesus in your heart. God bless you all.
    Welcome. What a wonderful, childlike statement of faith!

    Matthew 21:16: And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?

    Leave a comment:


  • awesomeness
    replied
    Re: hi

    Originally posted by Felicity View Post
    @awesomeness Yes, having Jesus in your heart is awesome!
    I agree Felicity

    Leave a comment:


  • awesomeness
    replied
    Re: hi

    Originally posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post
    Hello awesomeness.

    I will reserve welcome for now. I am wondering why you aren't showing Jesus the respect He deserves. Please capitalize Jesus and Christian from now on.

    May I ask, your favorite scripture?
    I am sorry Mrs. Phebe, i will capitalize Jesus and Christian from now on.

    My favorite scripture

    "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

    Leave a comment:


  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    replied
    Re: hi

    Originally posted by awesomeness View Post
    I am a christian, and i was born and raised in a christian family. I believe that true happiness is having jesus in your heart. God bless you all.
    You are indeed most fortunate to come from a line of Christians. Early learning, constant Bible reading, solid Church attendance instils an unshakeable mindset focused on Christ. You must be delighted that you were not born a Hindu or Moslem where such a lineage of false religion would have been an irreparable curse and condemn you to the bowels of Hell.

    Welcome aboard.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: hi

    Hi awesomeness! It must be nice to be smug. All True Christians are too humble to blow thier own horn.
    So friend, what do you do that is so awesome? Perhaps we can learn from you, or at least be impressed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Temperance
    replied
    Re: hi

    Welcome aboard, friend. It's good to know that you've already found the joy that Jesus can bring. Have you discovered how happy it makes Jesus, and therefore you, when you give money to a good Christian cause, like this church for instance? Try it, it really does feel awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • Phebe Carlyle
    replied
    Re: hi

    Originally posted by awesomeness View Post
    I am a christian, and i was born and raised in a christian family. I believe that true happiness is having jesus in your heart. God bless you all.
    Hello awesomeness.

    I will reserve welcome for now. I am wondering why you aren't showing Jesus the respect He deserves. Please capitalize Jesus and Christian from now on.

    May I ask, your favorite scripture?

    The church you attend and your denomination?

    Are you male or female?

    YIC

    Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

    Leave a comment:


  • Felicity
    replied
    Re: hi

    @awesomeness Yes, having Jesus in your heart is awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • Titus Templeton
    replied
    Re: hi

    Originally posted by awesomeness View Post
    I am a christian, and i was born and raised in a christian family. I believe that true happiness is having jesus in your heart. God bless you all.
    What is that, awesomness? Is that a kind of introduction? Well, you sound like a hippie picking flowers all day while our Brothers and Sisters die on the Battlefield...

    Leave a comment:


  • MitzaLizalor
    replied
    Re: hi

    Thank you for a nice introduction, but are you suggesting that you just grew up being a Christian?

    Leave a comment:


  • awesomeness
    started a topic hi

    hi

    I am a christian, and i was born and raised in a christian family. I believe that true happiness is having jesus in your heart. God bless you all.
Working...