X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Butch Dickerson
    replied
    Re: manifestation

    Originally posted by The Anti Hero View Post
    And no, I manifested On Australian soil, if I was to manifest In it, then I would be inside said soil.
    Beyond the Black Stump,eh?
    How goes troglodytic life in Coober Pedy , been in long?
    Heard it was dryer than a dead dingo's donger.

    Questions, do you have a koala bear ? Does it use a litter? Does its' piss smell like mint?
    Do your mental processes spin in the opposite direction from the rest of the civilized world {like your toilets} ?
    Are you a dill?

    Leave a comment:


  • landoverlover
    replied
    Re: manifestation

    Originally posted by The Anti Hero View Post
    If this really was the case, then you would know full well that it is Australia, not Austria. This is the third time this misspelled issue has arisen on this forum...
    Please explain how it is that I am the backwards gorilla, yet you cannot a) learn to accurately spell a country's name, even when talking directly about said country, b) dismiss the 'real-world' without hesitation, without any thorough research or experience due to grossly misinformed and surreal vantages of the real world and c) and worst of all, a good portion of the writers on here can't spell, use punctuation or even speak properly... And I'm the troglodyte?
    I would like to thank you though; The total contradiction of your words and processes never cease to amaze and inspire
    It seems we are ignoring the issue here. Why are you on this particular Christian site? So far all you've done is babble incoherently, insulted members, made patently false claims about your expertise in grammar, and generally behaved like an annoying insect.

    Please state your business. If it doesn't involve praising Jesus or saving your soul, I can't imagine why we should waste our time with you.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Anti Christ
    replied
    Re: manifestation

    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    Now I've been down under several times and the island of austria is just not that big.
    If this really was the case, then you would know full well that it is Australia, not Austria. This is the third time this misspelled issue has arisen on this forum...
    Please explain how it is that I am the backwards gorilla, yet you cannot a) learn to accurately spell a country's name, even when talking directly about said country, b) dismiss the 'real-world' without hesitation, without any thorough research or experience due to grossly misinformed and surreal vantages of the real world and c) and worst of all, a good portion of the writers on here can't spell, use punctuation or even speak properly... And I'm the troglodyte?
    I would like to thank you though; The total contradiction of your words and processes never cease to amaze and inspire

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: manifestation

    Originally posted by The Anti Hero View Post
    Do you have a vague idea as to what the hell kind of rubbish you're spreading with your ignorance?

    And no, I manifested On Australian soil, if I was to manifest In it, then I would be inside said soil. You're arguing English Grammar with an expert, I suggest you stop while you're cause is still sweetly lost.

    Favorite bible passage?

    "If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father".

    Rape is ok, as long as Daddy's ok with it too
    Ah, so you do it to gopher holes. I see!
    However, I am confused why you have to travel millions of miles. The Earth simply is not that big. You claim you want to do it to abo soil, and you claim to live there. Now I've been down under several times and the island of austria is just not that big. Is you system of measuring so wrong that you think this || is six inches? Or is because you come from a land of criminals and are trying to cheat True Christians(tm)?

    As far as the passage goes - Nice try but no, you missed the mark, not surprising based on your education level. You missed out the part about marrying the girl and then paying her father along with a few other details. Not to worry, we do not expect much from a backwards people, We are just glad you stopped dragging your knuckles.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    replied
    Re: manifestation

    Originally posted by The Anti Hero View Post
    Do you have a vague idea as to what the Hell kind of rubbish you're spreading with your ignorance?

    And no, I manifested On Australian soil, if I was to manifest In it, then I would be inside said soil. You're arguing English Grammar with an expert, I suggest you stop while your cause is still sweetly lost.

    Favorite Bible passage?

    "If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father".

    Rape is OK, as long as Daddy's OK with it too.
    Well, Miss English Grammar Expert, I've highlighted your errors in red.

    Failure to capitalize proper nouns (Hell, Bible); confusing "you're" (contraction for "you are") with "your" (possessive of "you"), failure to punctuate, and failure to capitalize OK.

    There is little more ironic than someone who claims to be an expert in grammar while making half a dozen errors herself.

    I bet you're also a Bible scholar, a medical doctor, and a molecular biologist.

    Leave a comment:


  • BelieverInGod
    replied
    Re: manifestation

    Originally posted by The Anti Hero View Post
    Do you have a vague idea as to what the hell kind of rubbish you're spreading with your ignorance?

    And no, I manifested On Australian soil, if I was to manifest In it, then I would be inside said soil. You're arguing English Grammar with an expert, I suggest you stop while you're cause is still sweetly lost.



    Favorite bible passage?

    "If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father".

    Rape is ok, as long as Daddy's ok with it too
    I see you're just as much of an "expert" on the Bible.

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: manifestation

    Originally posted by The Anti Hero View Post

    And no, I manifested On Australian soil, if I was to manifest In it, then I would be inside said soil. You're arguing English Grammar with an expert, I suggest you stop while you're cause is still sweetly lost.

    Favorite bible passage?

    "If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father".

    Rape is ok, as long as Daddy's ok with it too
    Not exactly, but at least thanks for trying to quote scripture. We have an ongoing discussion about that very subject here.

    And where did you "manifest" from?

    Leave a comment:


  • The Anti Christ
    replied
    Re: manifestation

    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    I was going to say, thinking about abos over long distance does this to you? Are you some sort of pervert furry?
    Do you have a vague idea as to what the hell kind of rubbish you're spreading with your ignorance?

    And no, I manifested On Australian soil, if I was to manifest In it, then I would be inside said soil. You're arguing English Grammar with an expert, I suggest you stop while you're cause is still sweetly lost.

    Favorite bible passage?

    "If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father".

    Rape is ok, as long as Daddy's ok with it too

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: manifestation

    I was going to say, thinking about abos over long distance does this to you? Are you some sort of pervert furry?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    replied
    Re: manifestation

    So you live a million miles from Australia? Whereas I approve of avoiding the place, a million miles puts you somewhere in the heavens...

    (and not to be too picky, but manifest is (where appropriate) followed by 'in' rather than 'on'; 'on' makes it sound like you left some sort of mess behind.)

    Right, tell us of your favorite Bible verse and what Jesus means to you.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Anti Christ
    started a topic manifestation

    manifestation

    I manifested on the lands of Australia.
    By the look of things, a million miles away.
Working...