X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Able's Avenger!
    Confirmed Enemy of God
    • Oct 2010
    • 56

    #1

    Thank GOD for These Fora!

    I'd like to introduce myself.


    I am a zealous follower of The LORD and am glad to find a community of like-minded, white, anglo-saxon protestants who share the TRUE BELIEFS espoused by the Bible.

    I also love, in my spare time, to watch NASCAR, and shoot assault weapons in the desert. I'd love to go hunting along the border next time I have vacation, and since I wasn't able to get into the U.S. Border Patrol due to a so-called "psychological condition." Pfft. Bunch of liberal Obama-philes in all branches of the federal government these days.




    Praise God that we're so close to a referendum that will send that Moslem, Kenyan, lib-tard back where he belongs!



    Oh, my favorite verse is Numbers 31:17 (sorry, don't have the 1611 version handy; where can I find it BTW?). The BAN is a great idea. There is a lot of WISDOM in the OLD TESTAMENT that modern Christians shy away from today.



    Anyway, happy to be aboard. I wish I had a church like yours in town!
  • Levi Jones
    Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
    Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
    Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
     
    • Jul 2009
    • 13930

    #2
    Re: Thank GOD for These Fora!

    Praise Jesus and welcome! What is your favorite rifle?

    You can find the King James online here.

    How many children has your wife borne you, friend?
    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

    Comment

    • Lycia The Repentant
      Ex-prostitute on her knees for the Lord
      Now that she's Saved©, Priceless
      True Christian™
      • Sep 2010
      • 2019

      #3
      Re: Thank GOD for These Fora!

      Hello friend!

      Tell me, what is your opinion on the AK series in 7.62x39mm? I've always loved the Valmets.
      "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

      An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
      Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
      My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
      Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
      An Open Question to All false christians.

      Comment

      • Able's Avenger!
        Confirmed Enemy of God
        • Oct 2010
        • 56

        #4
        Re: Thank GOD for These Fora!

        Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
        Praise Jesus and welcome! What is your favorite rifle?

        You can find the King James online here.

        How many children has your wife borne you, friend?

        Praise God, and thank ya thank ya thank ya LAWD!

        My favorite rifle is a Smith & Wesson. It still makes my blood boil that B. [Hussein] O. has banned more than a hundred thousand American-made rifles.

        Rifles, I find, are ideal for home defense. What would us good God-fearing folks do without rifles in the aftermath of Hurricane Andrew or Katrina or any other race riot?


        To answer your question, I haven't a wife. Too many atheist fornicators in these Godless times. I'm looking for a good, Christian woman, one who knows her place, how to cook a meal, how to tend the home, and how to be subservient.


        Lycia: The AK is a fine assault weapon, ideal for things like race riots, shooting bear, illegals, but I prefer American-made weapons, especially those in calibres, not millimeters. After all, the secular frogs invented metrics.

        My "home defense" weapon of choice is the .22 calibre M16. Hooo-rahh! It's nice to raise a little hellfire now and then. We're not the ones making it Hell on Earth after all. . .

        Comment

        Working...