X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Adilene
    replied
    Re: New!

    Originally posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
    Welcome friend!

    I know you are excited to fellowship with True Christians™, but we don't use heretic texts to praise Jesus. Psalm 127 is a fine chapter, but please use God's only authentic Word in the KJV1611 Bible.



    I trust the tots won't get any sweets until they have heard at least an in-depth discussion on why Leviticus matters in their walk with Jesus? It's important that children learn early that life is not about fun and pleasure, but the sulphorous fires of Hell that await them if they refuse to obey God.

    In Christ!
    I'm sorry. Won't let it happen again. I guess I did get excited my husband let me use the computer. Thanks for the corrections.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: New!

    Welcome to God's favorite forum, ma'am. I'm sure the ladies would love to exchange pie recipes with you.

    If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

    If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Harold Porter
    replied
    Re: New!

    Originally posted by Adilene View Post
    Hi! I'm Adilene. I'm new here! My favorite bible verse is Psalm 127:3-5: “Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children on one’s youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; they shall not be ashamed, when they speak with their enemies in the gate.”

    I go to my local church with my husband. I love to attend our church's Weekly Breakfast, and the Monthly Bake off. We also have bake sales to benefit our church. We do weekly babysitting duties. Time for the other women to clean their whole house from top to bottom. This week I'm going to have around 50 of the Church's Children in my house! I'm so looking forward to baking cookies.
    Welcome friend!

    I know you are excited to fellowship with True Christians™, but we don't use heretic texts to praise Jesus. Psalm 127 is a fine chapter, but please use God's only authentic Word in the KJV1611 Bible.

    3 "Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward."

    4 "As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth."

    5 "Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate."
    I trust the tots won't get any sweets until they have heard at least an in-depth discussion on why Leviticus matters in their walk with Jesus? It's important that children learn early that life is not about fun and pleasure, but the sulphorous fires of Hell that await them if they refuse to obey God.

    In Christ!

    Leave a comment:


  • Adilene
    started a topic New!

    New!

    Hi! I'm Adilene. I'm new here! My favorite bible verse is Psalm 127:3-5: “Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children on one’s youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; they shall not be ashamed, when they speak with their enemies in the gate.”

    I go to my local church with my husband. I love to attend our church's Weekly Breakfast, and the Monthly Bake off. We also have bake sales to benefit our church. We do weekly babysitting duties. Time for the other women to clean their whole house from top to bottom. This week I'm going to have around 50 of the Church's Children in my house! I'm so looking forward to baking cookies.
Working...