Originally posted by Kaigar
View Post
X
-
Re: Where to begin...
Well, so-called scientists are highly unlikely to be correct - they change their minds about everything all the time. atheists probably just say, "God didn't do it." so you can rule them out. The only remaining answer is as given above - it is a Godly mystery.Originally posted by Kaigar View Post[...] as science and athiests both have an answer for how magnetism works, [...]
Magnets are not necessary to Salvation(tm); Jesus is indifferent to them; therefore your worry about the answer is probably merely a sign of insecurity about your Eternal Soul.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Where to begin...
Why did you think my post was hostile? Unlike fluffy-bunny false Christians, I actually Love you. I care more about your soul than your temporary opinion of me.Originally posted by Kaigar View PostNo need to be hostile, Barton. I'm completely serious. It's something that's bothered me for a very long time, as science and athiests both have an answer for how magnetism works, but I've never been able to find a faith-based answer that doesnt come from some r-tard wiccan calling it "magic', which as we all know is simply ridiculous.
While you soul-search, you are not yet a True Christian™! Until you are Saved™, you face an eternity in Hell! Coming to Jesus should be your primary concern!
In other words... worry about magnets after you take care of your soul.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Where to begin...
Are you sure about that?Originally posted by Kaigar View Post
I'm not perfect. No one is
Psalm 119:1-4 Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.
Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.
Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.
Genesis 17:1 I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
Luke 6:40 The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.
1 Thessalonians 3:13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.
Colossians 1:22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:
Colossians 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:
1 Peter 5:10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
Philippians 3:15Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.
Luke 1:5-6 THERE was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.
And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
Genesis 17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
Ezekiel 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
Psalm 101:2 I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Where to begin...
Who says He did?Originally posted by Kaigar View Postwhy did god give us Free Will?
Romans 9 11(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth.
12It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.
13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
14What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
15For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
16So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
17For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
18Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
19Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?
20Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
21Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
22What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
23And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
Matthew 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen.
Ephesians 1 3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: 4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
Acts 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.
Romans 8:29-30 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
2 Thessalonians 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Where to begin...
You are welcome friend.Originally posted by Kaigar View PostBrother Porter, I say this with complete sincerity.
Thank you.
Are you seeking the warmth of Jesus Christ to fill your heart and soul?
We are here to help.
In Him.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Where to begin...
Could that be the result of your own attitude? You demand "respect" that you have not earned and which you do not return to your hosts. Instead, you insult your hosts, yet expect them to take it with a smile and ask for some more.Originally posted by Kaigar View PostYou yourself would do well to remember that you do not, in fact, know everything about everyone, Reverend. I continue to remain here hoping to find actual answers and truth, something that you and your members preach about, and all I am met with is hostility.
As I have already mentioned, this is a Christian church's discussion forum. It is not your playground. It is not the neighborhood bar, where you can hang out and "shoot the sh*t" with whoever walks in. You have no "right" to be here.
I suggest you check that chip on your shoulder and begin acting like the guest you are instead of an entitled "owner". You will find that you receive a much warmer welcome.
There may be some hope for you yet.As for ICP and their "juggalo" followers, I find them an atrocity in the eyes of everything decent in this world, and would personally destroy them all if I had the means.
If you wish to find truth, I suggest you begin at Genesis and end at Revelation. This forum has a handy Bible in a Year section for that very purpose!
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Where to begin...
Brother Porter, I say this with complete sincerity.
Thank you.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Where to begin...
Because He wants us to love Him. Truly love Him.Originally posted by Kaigar View PostFirst of all, I'll give you, sir, the benefit of the doubt by assuming you made a simple mistake when you lumped me into the same category as the disgusting athiests.
As to my question, I can accept that there are things in the universe that we are simply unable to comprehend, such as the nature of Divinity. My next question is another rather simple one though, why did god give us Free Will?
How can you love anyone or God without the ability to choose between love and hate? Any preprogrammed decision making inclinations would result in neither emotion and nothingness.
So we can either spit in his eye in vicious hatred as we sodomize each other and choose lives of reprehensible sin, or we can use free will to abandon the filth that Satan would tempt us with and choose true love for our Lord God.
Simple.
In Christ
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Where to begin...
You yourself would do well to remember that you do not, in fact, know everything about everyone, Reverend. I continue to remain here hoping to find actual answers and truth, something that you and your members preach about, and all I am met with is hostility. Did Jesus ever rebuke or turn away anyone who came to him in honest search of Truth?
I'm not perfect. No one is, not even the members of your congregation. I could very easily go to some random church in town, seeing as how there are upwards of 50, and ask for their version of the truth, and get something totally different from what I'm finding on here. Frankly, if I were you, I would be ecstatic that someone was actually trying to find the Truth with your help.
As for ICP and their "juggalo" followers, I find them an atrocity in the eyes of everything decent in this world, and would personally destroy them all if I had the means.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Where to begin...
I have a feeling you will not last very long here, Mr. Kaigar.Originally posted by Kaigar View PostIn regards to the infraction I was so lovingly given for my previous post, I would simply like to say that, just as you yourself said, Mr. Jones, I will treat all of you exactly as you treat me, as is what you deserve. When Bathfire up there obviously decided to make his own skewed assumptions about my heritage and then proceed to bash my family and my name, I took offense. Get over it.
You are an uninvited guest on this forum. Brother Bathfire is a well-respected True Christian™, a member in good standing of Landover Baptist Church, and one of your hosts. As is Brother Porter.
You will do well to remember that you are an uninvited guest here, assuming you wish to stay here for any length of time. This is a Christian church's discussion forum, not your playground. You can and will be removed, if you are disruptive.
Is that some sort of a gag? Do you think this is an Insane Clown Pansies forum? Are you yet another uppity Juggaloser?Now, questions...lord knows I have so many after looking through this forum...I'll start off simple though. How do magnets work? From a biblical perspective, of course.
If so, this revolting drag queen has some words for you:
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Where to begin...
First of all, I'll give you, sir, the benefit of the doubt by assuming you made a simple mistake when you lumped me into the same category as the disgusting athiests.Originally posted by Brother Harold Porter View PostYou have a theory about how it works. In other words, a wild guess.
I'll accept the conjecture as truth when you can show me the actual magnetic particles in motion.
In Christ
As to my question, I can accept that there are things in the universe that we are simply unable to comprehend, such as the nature of Divinity. My next question is another rather simple one though, why did god give us Free Will?
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Where to begin...
What's there to understand? God made some metals magnetic so that they could be useful to us.Originally posted by Kaigar View PostNo need to be hostile, Barton. I'm completely serious. It's something that's bothered me for a very long time, as science and athiests both have an answer for how magnetism works, but I've never been able to find a faith-based answer that doesnt come from some r-tard wiccan calling it "magic', which as we all know is simply ridiculous.
Asking "how do magnets work" (which makes me suspicious of your true reasons for being here) is no more rational than asking why God made a dog a dog, or a horse a horse.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Where to begin...
You have a theory about how it works. In other words, a wild guess.Originally posted by Kaigar View PostNo need to be hostile, Barton. I'm completely serious. It's something that's bothered me for a very long time, as science and athiests both have an answer for how magnetism works, but I've never been able to find a faith-based answer that doesnt come from some r-tard wiccan calling it "magic', which as we all know is simply ridiculous.
I'll accept the conjecture as truth when you can show me the actual magnetic particles in motion.
In Christ
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Where to begin...
No need to be hostile, Barton. I'm completely serious. It's something that's bothered me for a very long time, as science and athiests both have an answer for how magnetism works, but I've never been able to find a faith-based answer that doesnt come from some r-tard wiccan calling it "magic', which as we all know is simply ridiculous.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: