X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Little Missy
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 12

    #16
    Re: God Loves Ugly

    Originally posted by GodHatesBeautiful View Post
    I never said God lies, I said God sometimes changes his mind.
    Someone's been letting the devil do some whispering! You better get yourself saved and soon. To assume that god changes his mind assumes that god made a mistake or that god doesn't have a flawless divine plan. God never "changed his mind" as some misunderstanding sap would understand it. Every choice he made was on purpose and with a specific reason. We see something as contradictory only because we're so tiny we can't even see the grains of sand, much less the pattern, that make up god's plan. But god's words don't come with a "sell by this date" like a side of meat from piggly wiggly hon'. Don't you for a second think his words don't apply to you, god wants you to smite nonbelievers... unless they can repent before you finish.

    Originally posted by GodHatesBeautiful View Post
    I believe it's be just like the love a mother has for her child. I believe you can love someone while at the same time have feelings of hate for them. It'd be just like my relationship with my father who is now dead; I loved him but I also hated him.
    Again, you only think this because you're so small minded compared to god. God is above the emotions of hate, that would be a sin. No, god just has deep and utter contempt for your abomination of a lifestyle and plans to make you feel it for the rest of eternity while demons are busy making fistulas in you and violating them for their own pleasure.

    Your friendly Christian mom,
    -Peggy

    Comment

    • Little Missy
      Forum Member
      Forum Member
      • Jan 2011
      • 12

      #17
      Re: God Loves Ugly

      Originally posted by GodHatesBeautiful View Post
      I'd just like to gain some perspective here before I respond.. how many people have you stoned to death?
      Not sure I would consider them people, I prefer to think of them as abominations unto the lord.
      Originally posted by GodHatesBeautiful View Post
      Also, which version of the Bible are you using?
      You have to ask?

      -Peggy

      Comment

      • GodHatesBeautiful
        Unsaved trash
        • Jan 2011
        • 23

        #18
        Re: God Loves Ugly

        Originally posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
        This coming from somebody who quoted the NIV in their first post? Did you forget that the Bible warns against hypocritical judging?

        "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye." Matthew 7:1-5

        What am I saying? Of course you didn't forget that part. As a fluffy bunny false christian, you've probably never read it.
        Did I judge? I wasn't asking a rhetorical question, I was asking a question so that I know exactly where this person is coming from. I was actually helping her because if she is a Baptist and is by accident using the wrong Bible then I wanted to inform her that she is. If she isn't a Baptist then I know that she is using the Bible her faith provided her and thus do not need to tell her that.

        Not sure I would consider them people, I prefer to think of them as abominations unto the lord.

        You have to ask?

        -Penny
        How many abominations unto the Lord have you stoned to death?

        It's not the King James Version, so I was curious as to which denomination of the Christian Church you belonged to.
        God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:16-18

        Comment

        • Little Missy
          Forum Member
          Forum Member
          • Jan 2011
          • 12

          #19
          Re: God Loves Ugly

          Originally posted by GodHatesBeautiful View Post
          How many abominations unto the Lord have you stoned to death?
          Why hon, I don't stone people to death, we aren't barbarians after all. What a silly question, this is a new era, that's why God invented lynching. Praise be to Christ!

          -Peggy

          Comment

          • Cursed
            Recovering Bastard
            Head of Landover Glee Club
            True Christian™
            • Jan 2011
            • 1363

            #20
            Re: God Loves Ugly

            Originally posted by GodHatesBeautiful View Post
            I'd just like to gain some perspective here before I respond.. how many people have you stoned to death? Also, which version of the Bible are you using?
            Hello Mr. GodHatesBeautiful, I am a cursed bastard of mixed blood so I might be able to give you a different perspective on this.

            You'll find that those who follow the 1611 King James Bible gain a certainty in their viewpoints that can be distressing to the uninitiated; similar to the certainty the chosen people of GOD possessed in their righteousness as they slaughtered their enemies.

            Joshua 6:21 And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword.

            You have to be serious to kill every man, woman, child, and animal with a sword. Dead serious.

            However, Landover Baptists, as True Christians™ must also follow local secular law (Matthew 22:15-21).

            Any stoning that takes place can only be done in an area where it is legal to stone someone to death. Fortunately, there are still many such places in the world.

            Please remember that I am not blessed enough to enter the Landover Baptist Church (being cursed), but I support their cause with ever fiber of my wretched, worthless being. After reading the King James Bible, there was no other alternative.

            Be happy and rejoice! Sir, you have found this oasis of Holy Truth in the sea of filth that is the internet, you are blessed! They are the only honest True Christians™ to be found. They don't pick and choose from the Bible to curry donations from the slack-jawed "God is Love" masses; they follow the Word of the LORD GOD fully and with vigor. God is the Alpha and the Omega, he is all things; not just the nice ones that make you feel warm and fuzzy. He'll make you crap your pants in screaming terror, too. And much worse, oh so much worse.

            As a neophyte Bible student and filthy wretch, I am not to be trusted. If I've made any scriptural errors, rest assured a blessed Pastor or church member will correct me. You should listen to them, they are your only hope.

            I thank you for your time.
            The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

            Comment

            • BelieverInGod
              Fourm Member
              Forum Member
              • Feb 2010
              • 9269

              #21
              Re: God Loves Ugly

              Originally posted by GodHatesBeautiful View Post
              I'd just like to gain some perspective here before I respond.. how many people have you stoned to death? Also, which version of the Bible are you using?
              1. The only Bible version is the AKJV1611. Anything else is a filthy perversion.

              2. As for stoning people, as nice as it would be to bring back Biblical law, the Bible also tells us that we must follow secular law.

              Romans 13:2-6 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake. For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.

              So until we get a righteous Republican government in that is willing to change the constitution, we have to make due with the annual stoning festival.
              Drama queen

              Comment

              • GodHatesBeautiful
                Unsaved trash
                • Jan 2011
                • 23

                #22
                Re: God Loves Ugly

                Originally posted by Cursed View Post
                Hello Mr. GodHatesBeautiful, I am a cursed bastard of mixed blood so I might be able to give you a different perspective on this.

                You'll find that those who follow the 1611 King James Bible gain a certainty in their viewpoints that can be distressing to the uninitiated; similar to the certainty the chosen people of GOD possessed in their righteousness as they slaughtered their enemies.

                Joshua 6:21 And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword.

                You have to be serious to kill every man, woman, child, and animal with a sword. Dead serious.

                However, Landover Baptists, as True Christians™ must also follow local secular law (Matthew 22:15-21).

                Any stoning that takes place can only be done in an area where it is legal to stone someone to death. Fortunately, there are still many such places in the world.

                Please remember that I am not blessed enough to enter the Landover Baptist Church (being cursed), but I support their cause with ever fiber of my wretched, worthless being. After reading the King James Bible, there was no other alternative.

                Be happy and rejoice! Sir, you have found this oasis of Holy Truth in the sea of filth that is the internet, you are blessed! They are the only honest True Christians™ to be found. They don't pick and choose from the Bible to curry donations from the slack-jawed "God is Love" masses; they follow the Word of the LORD GOD fully and with vigor. God is the Alpha and the Omega, he is all things; not just the nice ones that make you feel warm and fuzzy. He'll make you crap your pants in screaming terror, too. And much worse, oh so much worse.

                As a neophyte Bible student and filthy wretch, I am not to be trusted. If I've made any scriptural errors, rest assured a blessed Pastor or church member will correct me. You should listen to them, they are your only hope.

                I thank you for your time.
                Thank you for your no-nonsense reply. I enjoyed reading it because it didn't feel like something directly from Fox News.

                Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
                1. The only Bible version is the AKJV1611. Anything else is a filthy perversion.

                2. As for stoning people, as nice as it would be to bring back Biblical law, the Bible also tells us that we must follow secular law.

                Romans 13:2-6 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake. For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.

                So until we get a righteous Republican government in that is willing to change the constitution, we have to make due with the annual stoning festival.
                I will respect your views on which Bible to use because I am on your domain.

                I understand that but I have a hypothetical question or two:

                If you were living in a country that has made it illegal to practice religion and it was illegal to leave the country then what would you do? Break the law of man and still hold your religious views while praying to God? Or do you obey the law of man because God's Book says so?
                God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:16-18

                Comment

                • James Hutchins
                  True Christian™
                  Just a Regular Nice Guy
                   
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 29457

                  #23
                  Re: God Loves Ugly

                  Originally posted by GodHatesBeautiful View Post
                  .........
                  If you were living in a country that has made it illegal to practice religion and it was illegal to leave the country then what would you do? Break the law of man and still hold your religious views while praying to God? Or do you obey the law of man because God's Book says so?
                  Well, we live in the USA so that is never going to happen!

                  If a person was so unfortunate to be born in a country where they were oppressed, then they should leave. All countries that oppress man are third world countries anyway. A man must do what ever possible to follow the True Word(r) of God.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                  Comment

                  • GodHatesBeautiful
                    Unsaved trash
                    • Jan 2011
                    • 23

                    #24
                    Re: God Loves Ugly

                    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                    Well, we live in the USA so that is never going to happen!

                    If a person was so unfortunate to be born in a country where they were oppressed, then they should leave. All countries that oppress man are third world countries anyway. A man must do what ever possible to follow the True Word® of God.
                    Yes, but as I said before, it's illegal to leave that country. So you'd say it's okay to leave the country even though you are breaking a law? I'd do the same thing, I agree that some parts of the Bible are more important than others(such as obeying man's law, there has to be a breaking point where you have to make a choice between wrong and wronger.)

                    Thank you brother James for your insightful reply.
                    God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:16-18

                    Comment

                    • Liam the ex-drunk
                      Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
                      Forum Member
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 403

                      #25
                      Re: God Loves Ugly

                      Originally posted by GodHatesBeautiful View Post
                      I'm sorry, I mispoke. I'm not going to argue whether or not God kills but I will say that I am 100% sure he does not want me to kill. I could never kill another person unless it was one of two things; to save one other person than me or if God himself told me. I'd be willing sin if it meant that I was saving someone's life, especially if that person was what you would called "unsaved trash" because then there's a much greater chance he or she will square things away with Jesus.

                      Mark 16:15-16
                      Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

                      A you a


                      type?
                      Matthew 10:34
                      Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

                      Comment

                      • Brother Temperance
                        Senior Usher
                        True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
                        A very nice young man
                        True Christian™
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 15621

                        #26
                        Re: God Loves Ugly

                        Originally posted by GammaHydroxyButrate View Post
                        And I'm beautiful!

                        Sup, my crew refers to me as LoL(Lover of Lucy or Lover of Lord) and my favorite Bible scripture is
                        Who's Lucy?

                        Originally posted by GammaHydroxyButrate View Post
                        Brother,
                        I have faith that all Christian paths lead to Heaven. I have faith that as long as you are sincere about loving and kneeling before Lord Jesus Christ that you will go to Heaven.
                        Jesus Christ disagrees with you on that point:
                        Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
                        Jesus is not about killing and he's not about killing for oil. I'm not sure of which ten commandments the Baptist church uses but I am sure
                        is one of them in so many words. Killing is a sin and since I have found Jesus I have been trying to avoid that.
                        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                        That's old scripture, God has changed since then. As Jesus Christ he actually cured blind people and people with leprosy.

                        John 11:35
                        Jesus wept.


                        Do you really believe that a man who has the ability to cry has a heart full of hate?


                        Both those men are full of righteous hate for God's enemies, so yes, clearly.
                        O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.



                        God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

                        Comment

                        • GodHatesBeautiful
                          Unsaved trash
                          • Jan 2011
                          • 23

                          #27
                          Re: God Loves Ugly

                          Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                          Who's Lucy?
                          You'd have to be a lot more knowledgeable about the music I like and my life to understand the real meaning of "Lucy", it can have a lot of meanings but I assure you that Lucifer has nothing to do with it.

                          Jesus Christ disagrees with you on that point:
                          Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
                          John 3:17-18
                          For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned


                          Jesus Christ seems to agree with me here.

                          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

                          Matthew 10:15
                          Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.


                          As I said before, I mispoke about what Jesus may do but I know he wants us human beings to not kill. "Harmless as doves" is what he expects humans and I don't see doves fighting wars.





                          Both those men are full of righteous hate for God's enemies, so yes, clearly.
                          I will be honest, I am ignorant as to who John Boehner is but Glenn Beck is unable cry and that picture is from a photoshoot with GQ. He's clearly seen in the video of said photoshoot laughing and cracking jokes. I have a feeling that this picture was not sincere but was only used to mock me. I understand your perspective but I also will turn the other cheek in this case.

                          source
                          God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:16-18

                          Comment

                          • Nobar King
                            Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                            Christ's Guardian
                            True Christian™
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 23748

                            #28
                            Re: God Loves Ugly

                            Originally posted by GammaHydroxyButrate View Post
                            You'd have to be a lot more knowledgeable about the music I like and my life to understand the real meaning of "Lucy", it can have a lot of meanings but I assure you that Lucifer has nothing to do with it.
                            I can assure you that it does!
                            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                            Comment

                            • James Hutchins
                              True Christian™
                              Just a Regular Nice Guy
                               
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 29457

                              #29
                              Re: God Loves Ugly

                              Originally posted by GodHatesBeautiful View Post
                              Yes, but as I said before, it's illegal to leave that country. So you'd say it's okay to leave the country even though you are breaking a law? I'd do the same thing, I agree that some parts of the Bible are more important than others(such as obeying man's law, there has to be a breaking point where you have to make a choice between wrong and wronger.)

                              Thank you brother James for your insightful reply.
                              It is never against the law to escape religious persecution. The Bible tells us we are blessed by it. Are you trying to tell me you do not want to be blessed by God?

                              Your horribly flawed logic is like saying if you are abducted by a nut-case, who declares himself ruler of his country and that no inhabitants are allowed to leave, you are stuck there. If you are an American in your heart, then it is Americas laws you follow, with Gods almighty blessing.

                              Breaking a secular law has a price, if prosecutable. God is worth all persecution.

                              You need to read the Bible and learn His Word(c).
                              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                              Comment

                              • BelieverInGod
                                Fourm Member
                                Forum Member
                                • Feb 2010
                                • 9269

                                #30
                                Re: God Loves Ugly

                                Originally posted by GodHatesBeautiful View Post
                                If you were living in a country that has made it illegal to practice religion and it was illegal to leave the country then what would you do? Break the law of man and still hold your religious views while praying to God? Or do you obey the law of man because God's Book says so?
                                Although a country can ban the building of churches, or the preaching of your religion, they cannot ban what is in your heart. So I may not go to church, and I may not be able to spread the word of God, but I would still know God and God would still know me.

                                God would also find a way of getting a True Christian(TM) out of such a predicament, should it happen.

                                You should understand that playing "what if" games is dangerous. Such thoughts can easily lead you down the path to atheism and Hell. Read the Bible, Worship and Fear God (when did Fear get dropped?) keep diligent in your prayer and God will lead you.
                                Drama queen

                                Comment

                                Working...