X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • John Creeser
    replied
    Re: I'm new?

    It's the Muslims not being tolerant of others and vice versa causing the problem.
    It's everyone who is not a True Christian™

    I don't want to judge, nor do I want to see others judging others, but sadly, it's human nature... -hmph-
    More proof you are not Christian.

    and WHOA NO NO. I'll admit, there are some odd things with those religions that I don't entirely agree with, but saying that they're wrong is like one following the Shinto religion saying YOU'RE wrong. How would you feel about that? Not good. In fact, I think you'd be rather infuriated.
    I would quote Matthew 18:3

    Then tell them to repent or burn. It's not me who would be mad, but God (and that's not good).

    A catlick? What is a catlick? xD Spell check, it's a nice thing.
    Thanks for the heads up tips; Catlick is shorthand for Catholic.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Saint
    replied
    Re: I'm new?

    Originally posted by Lost Sheep McUinnean View Post
    I'll admit you failed too.
    Yay, we can agree I failed.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Saint
    replied
    Re: I'm new?

    Originally posted by John Creeser View Post
    Why would we be tolerant of muslims? They are all terrorists that want to saw your head off.



    I talk to atheists and all forms of non-Christian trash all the time. God tasks us to save to preach the Good Word:

    Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

    Romans 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

    Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

    I tell them to repent or burn, that's about it. On the odd occasion I save a soul and treat myself to 3 slices of pie.

    I corrected that for you and now I agree.

    God tells us to judge others:

    Leviticus 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

    Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

    Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

    John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

    Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.


    And you can't judge us, we're Saved©

    You are no Christian, and calling yourself "The Saint" confirms you are a wafer munching mary worshiping roman catlick.
    It's the Muslims not being tolerant of others and vice versa causing the problem.

    I don't want to judge, nor do I want to see others judging others, but sadly, it's human nature... -hmph-

    and WHOA NO NO. I'll admit, there are some odd things with those religions that I don't entirely agree with, but saying that they're wrong is like one following the Shinto religion saying YOU'RE wrong. How would you feel about that? Not good. In fact, I think you'd be rather infuriated.

    A catlick? What is a catlick? xD Spell check, it's a nice thing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lost Sheep McUinnean
    replied
    Re: I'm new?

    Originally posted by The Saint View Post
    O.e
    Seems Rev. Jim thought that. Nevermind, haha.
    xD I'll admit I failed.
    I'll admit you failed too.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Saint
    replied
    Re: I'm new?

    Originally posted by Lost Sheep McUinnean View Post
    And can't seem to avoid LYING either. I'm still waiting.

    O.e
    Seems Rev. Jim thought that. Nevermind, haha.
    xD I'll admit I failed.

    Leave a comment:


  • John Creeser
    replied
    Re: I'm new?

    Terror... Huh?
    Absolutely not. Terrorists gain nothing from me. -.- I hate the idea that someone would bomb another civilization for being different.
    Everyone needs to open their minds and be tolerant of others, and then that wouldn't happen.
    Why would we be tolerant of muslims? They are all terrorists that want to saw your head off.

    As a follower of God, I would love to sit down and have a chat with an atheist, a Buddhist, etc.
    I talk to atheists and all forms of non-Christian trash all the time. God tasks us to save to preach the Good Word:

    Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

    Romans 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

    Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

    I tell them to repent or burn, that's about it. On the odd occasion I save a soul and treat myself to 3 slices of pie.

    You have to remember, religions such as Buddhism and Hinduism are far wronger.
    I corrected that for you and now I agree.

    If all you do is judge others, you gain nothing, nothing except for more judgement on you, you're pushing people away.
    God tells us to judge others:

    Leviticus 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

    Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

    Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

    John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

    Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.


    And you can't judge us, we're Saved©

    You are no Christian, and calling yourself "The Saint" confirms you are a wafer munching mary worshiping roman catlick.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lost Sheep McUinnean
    replied
    Re: I'm new?

    Originally posted by The Saint View Post
    "MADE UP quote?"
    Grammar...
    Not grammar at all. Also unhyphenated compound adjectives are now acceptable.

    You're still AVOIDING explaining your lie.

    Well?

    Leave a comment:


  • The Saint
    replied
    Re: I'm new?

    Originally posted by Lost Sheep McUinnean View Post
    Yes, but you still MADE UP quote from me.

    That's DISHONEST.

    Why did you do that?
    "MADE UP quote?"
    Grammar...

    Leave a comment:


  • Lost Sheep McUinnean
    replied
    Re: I'm new?

    Originally posted by The Saint View Post
    I'm human. Can't love everyone.
    This is why God is God.
    And can't seem to avoid LYING either. I'm still waiting.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Saint
    replied
    Re: I'm new?

    Originally posted by The Saint View Post
    If I did, that would be a problem.
    Protect the innocent first.
    I'm human. Can't love everyone.
    This is why God is God.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lost Sheep McUinnean
    replied
    Re: I'm new?

    Originally posted by The Saint View Post
    Internet language is tedious, yes...
    And thank you for agreeing.
    Yes, but you still MADE UP quote from me.

    That's DISHONEST.

    Why did you do that?

    Leave a comment:


  • The Saint
    replied
    Re: I'm new?

    Originally posted by Lost Sheep McUinnean View Post
    Semantics. But I do agree with your second point.
    Internet language is tedious, yes...
    And thank you for agreeing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lost Sheep McUinnean
    replied
    Re: I'm new?

    Originally posted by The Saint View Post
    lol.

    That isn't being told to do something, that's lack of common sense.
    Semantics. But I do agree with your second point.

    Although, your lack of a link shows you've falsified that quote. I never write Qu'ran. I always spell it Koran. Touché.

    Why did you feel you had to lie?

    Leave a comment:


  • The Saint
    replied
    Re: I'm new?

    Originally posted by Lost Sheep McUinnean View Post
    Look at the Qu'ran for instance. People strap bombs to their chest and walk over to the bus stop without ever having the intention of making it across town because a fictional story told them they have to kill infidels and will be rewarded with 72 virgins.
    lol.

    That isn't being told to do something, that's lack of common sense.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Saint
    replied
    Re: I'm new?

    Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
    I thought you said you love everyone? Do you actually think about the things that you think you believe?
    They gain no support or sympathy. I said to love, never said I loved everyone. If I did, that would be a problem. but terrorists make me sad. :/ I wish they could see the other side of people's stories before bombing someone.
    Protect the innocent first.

    Leave a comment:

Working...