X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Talitha
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone!

    Originally posted by PeterIV8 View Post
    Sister Talitha, you are a coldhearted shut in.

    You must live in a cave, as segregation is NOT a part of our society anymore. If you are disgusted at where this girl lives for THAT reason, you should be disgusted at all of North America.

    That was extremely uncalled for to insult somebody as you just did, I am disgusted at your behavior, and disgusted that this woman did not defend her husband, I think an apology is in order.
    Well!! There's gratitude for you!
    I attempt to help this poor unfortunate Woman out over the fact that her husband is a hell-Bound Sodomite and I give her fair warnings about how she could catch some kind of Homer-spread disease carried by a Fag!
    She lives in England you foolish person. FAG CENTRAL!!
    Have you no Christian Compassion at all?

    As far as living in a cave, far from it. my Mansion within the grounds of the Freehold Compound has every available luxury a true Christian(tm) Woman could wish for.

    Leave a comment:


  • PeterIV8
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone!

    Sister Talitha, you are a coldhearted shut in.

    You must live in a cave, as segregation is NOT a part of our society anymore. If you are disgusted at where this girl lives for THAT reason, you should be disgusted at all of North America.

    That was extremely uncalled for to insult somebody as you just did, I am disgusted at your behavior, and disgusted that this woman did not defend her husband, I think an apology is in order.

    Leave a comment:


  • Talitha
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone!

    Originally posted by Little Miss Sara View Post
    Haha, although I'm sure it's not natural for a man to not like pie, I'm equally sure he's not gay!
    Besides, Brighton isn't as bad as everyone thinks!
    All of the homosexuals keep themselves to themselves, and it's only 30% of the population that are gay. While this is higher than almost everywhere else it's still low compared to other demographic groups.
    (You can tell I'm used to defending this city, can't you? )
    What I object to is the fact that you people allow the freaks within your area to live in close proximity to the normal folks.
    Don't you realize how dangerous that is?

    I don't know a single solitary man who doesn't like my Apple Pie. That's not normal either.

    Leave a comment:


  • Little Miss Sara
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone!

    Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
    Hello Miss Sara.
    I'm Sister Talitha.
    Are you sure your husband isn't carrying out Sodomy behind your back?
    A man who doesn't enjoy his Wife's Pie just isn't a REAL man in my mind. I've also heard that Brighton in England is the Sodomy Capital of England and he may have caught Homosexuality from a local Gay.

    Anyway, sure is nice to meet you.

    Praise Jesus for having guided you here
    Haha, although I'm sure it's not natural for a man to not like pie, I'm equally sure he's not gay!
    Besides, Brighton isn't as bad as everyone thinks!
    All of the homosexuals keep themselves to themselves, and it's only 30% of the population that are gay. While this is higher than almost everywhere else it's still low compared to other demographic groups.
    (You can tell I'm used to defending this city, can't you? )

    Leave a comment:


  • Little Miss Sara
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone!

    Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
    Mary though, was merely a container that carried Jesus... An instrument of God.
    Jesus is the Word made flesh after all, and He is not of the flesh of this world but of God. (John 1:1, John 1:13-14)
    Mary carried Him, which was a great honor no doubt, but He is not of her.

    I would say that it was a woman who gave birth to Jesus because you know, we men can't give birth.
    Well, yes, ok, that was a silly argument.
    I know what I mean.

    Leave a comment:


  • SalvationSeeker
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone!

    Hello, Sarah. And welcome to the internet forums of our Church.
    God Bless.

    Originally posted by Little Miss Sara View Post
    I do not "ursurp authority" over my husband but neither of us believe that a woman has a lower place in the world than a man
    Well.. if you mean that as in that women has a different role in life (than men) -
    One of servitude to men, then I agree with you.

    for whilst Jesus was a man he was born unto Mary, a woman.
    Mary though, was merely a container that carried Jesus... An instrument of God.
    Jesus is the Word made flesh after all, and He is not of the flesh of this world but of God. (John 1:1, John 1:13-14)
    Mary carried Him, which was a great honor no doubt, but He is not of her.

    I would say that it was a woman who gave birth to Jesus because you know, we men can't give birth.

    Leave a comment:


  • Talitha
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone!

    Hello Miss Sara.
    I'm Sister Talitha.
    Are you sure your husband isn't carrying out Sodomy behind your back?
    A man who doesn't enjoy his Wife's Pie just isn't a REAL man in my mind. I've also heard that Brighton in England is the Sodomy Capital of England and he may have caught Homosexuality from a local Gay.

    Anyway, sure is nice to meet you.

    Praise Jesus for having guided you here

    Leave a comment:


  • Little Miss Sara
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone!

    A couple of my favourites are:
    Daniel 9:9
    To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgivenesses, though we have rebelled against him
    Leviticus 6:7
    And the priest shall make an atonement for him before the LORD: and it shall be forgiven him for any thing of all that he hath done in trespassing therein.
    John 4:22
    Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

    Obviously these must be taken in context, but they exemplify the love that Jesus gives us every day and that all of us can find salvation through Him if we accept him into us.

    My husband actually dislikes pie (for reasons I cannot fathom!) but he loves my carrot cake and I attend the Baptist Church in Brighton with him.
    I do not "ursurp authority" over my husband but neither of us believe that a woman has a lower place in the world than a man - for whilst Jesus was a man he was born unto Mary, a woman.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone!

    Originally posted by Little Miss Sara View Post
    I'm Sara, from England. I'm 19 years old, and I have been a Christian all my life.

    I'd just like to say a big hello to everyone and I hope we can all have a good time together here!
    Which church do you attend, Sara? And your favorite Bible verses? I'm sure the ladies would love to hear about any recipes you like. What kind of pie does your Husband like best?

    Do you have your Husband's permission to be on our Godly forum?

    1 Timothy 2:11-15
    Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Little Miss Sara
    started a topic Hello Everyone!

    Hello Everyone!

    I'm Sara, from England. I'm 19 years old, and I have been a Christian all my life.

    I'd just like to say a big hello to everyone and I hope we can all have a good time together here!
Working...